• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago Smash: Modesto Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
no, i don't think i am going to grapevine this time, i'm really hyped up on yfc more than smash right now.

when i do get the chance, i challenge nick to zelda dittos and spencer to kirby dittos

melee or brawl take your pick
NOT MAKING IT TO GRAPEVINE!?!?! Lol, I guess that means i've got an open seat. And that I actually have to team with one of my crew members. What is this world coming to...

Zelda dittos fo sho. Melee and Brawl, it's all good. No money matches tho son, gotta save up for Genesis! :ohwell:

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
lolwut, nick posted?!?!

also, get your brawl code out of your sig, it is a badge of shame, especially since it's already under your username anyway.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
NICK AND SPENCER POSTING AT SMASHBOARDS?!?!?!

this world.... is coming to.... a new beginning.

love you foolz. get your whole crew on smashboards.

nick sorry i cant make it. i got other priorities.

dotey wants me to go to bio II haha..

Miztik

Smash Master
NOT MAKING IT TO GRAPEVINE!?!?! Lol, I guess that means i've got an open seat. And that I actually have to team with one of my crew members. What is this world coming to...

Zelda dittos fo sho. Melee and Brawl, it's all good. No money matches tho son, gotta save up for Genesis! :ohwell:
how many spots do you have open???

i want to go but im not sure if im free this weekend yet...

hit me up on aim

miztik1

Park0o

Smash Ace
hey nick i'll go if there is an open seat. But anthony posted before me , so choose him before me. lolz

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I really don't know how many people i'm taking at this point. I might take my bro/ Preet/ Su/ this scrub from Stockton who I would just pick up along the way. Or I may not take any of them 'cause no one knows if they're gonna be busy or not.

You asked for a spot like a month ago tho Anthony... don't trip, you've got a seat. And yoshi players have precedence over scrubs so I can probably take you too Jamie. lol

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
hey yeah, my avy's awesome

KingGerudo, I haven't met you before, so hi. :)

also nick, who's the random scrub from stockon? I thought that was preet.

Miztik

Smash Master
I really don't know how many people i'm taking at this point. I might take my bro/ Preet/ Su/ this scrub from Stockton who I would just pick up along the way. Or I may not take any of them 'cause no one knows if they're gonna be busy or not.

You asked for a spot like a month ago tho Anthony... don't trip, you've got a seat. And yoshi players have precedence over scrubs so I can probably take you too Jamie. lol
ok cool...lol ill know forsure tomorrow whats up and let you know if i can go or not...and why would you have to pick someone up from stockton when they live in the same town as the tourney?

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
also nick, who's the random scrub from stockon? I thought that was preet.
I'll give you some hints: He's short, Filipino, and he annoys the hell out of you

ok cool...lol ill know forsure tomorrow whats up and let you know if i can go or not...and why would you have to pick someone up from stockton when they live in the same town as the tourney?
'Lack of transportation' johns. Yeah, I should make that guy walk.

Miztik

Smash Master
'Lack of transportation' johns. Yeah, I should make that guy walk.
well that would have been be my john if i couldnt go with you...but then again i dont live in stockton so its not as bad haha

also short Filipino sounds like andre until the annoys the hell out of you part....but then again lol jk

<3333333333 andre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom