• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago Smash: Modesto Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
eight million eight thousand one hundred thirty five

also... isn't socal far from here?

Miztik

Smash Master
lol, i'm not sure yet, my CD player in my car isn't working so idk what to do it'd be cool to have modesto to ride back with

but we'll see, i'm not sure where luigi's church is, but if it's in costa mesa and ends up being 2 day, UCI is like 5-10 min away, so i could house some of you modesto people if need be
Ill see whats up with the ride down there if i have to/have enough money ill just take amtrak or greyhound or something down there then ride back with you

you should get on aim more lol

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
all i'm hearin' is "blah blah blah spam spam spam"

on another note, a;osuidhfpoauishoiudfhpaousihdfpoiha;lsdjflkajsdf

Miztik

Smash Master
Macd i think Luigi's Church is in San Bernadino, if luigi's church was where SCSA was (the first one that is) the in its in San Bernadino

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
maybe when i stop being lazy and look for a job so that i will have money to sleep/go to more tourneys

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
that is true petergeta...

and i didn't know there was a stockton tourney. lol
i'll look it up.

edit: is anyone in modesto planning on going to it?

Gaara♥

Smash Master
" sleep is for the weak " use to be a slogan for toonami when they had that robot named Bob. It was during the time they had DBZ and Gundam Wing

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i remember that. lol
then they started playing rurouni kenshin and yu yu hakusho, right?
*desperately tries to fit in*

Zoap

Smash Master
its cool lumpy i never liked those shows. We can just talk about DBZ and Sailormoon if you want.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
ok.
remember how the slightest motion in a fight would cause krillin to either scream in agony about how everyone is doomed and there is no chance of victory, or joyfully cheer on and on about how the current antagonist is done and over with because he took one single hit.
this would happen at least 5 or 6 times per fight and i didn't notice how pathetic he is while i was watching it the first time.

and that concludes my paragraph about how utterly fickle krillin can be...

Zoap

Smash Master
the whole series just took forever, which when i was in my tween years(I hate the word tween) was awesomely suspenseful. But now that I go back and watch that I feel like a total ****** for sitting through 30 eps to see one attack finish. Krillin really just sucks in general. He married a robot, his best attack was to blind people and he tried to cheat in master roshi's training in Dragon Ball. Vegeta got the sweetest deal per se as bulma def had the goods, but she was a **** at the same time so bleh. Chi-Chi is just too old.

Zoap

Smash Master
btw my censored word was S-l-u-t not d-ick or c-unt or any other off the wall for letter censored words

Gaara♥

Smash Master
remember when Piccolo and Nail fused together after Nail got owned by Frieza's first form and Piccolo was like " yes! yes! yes! yes! I CAN DO THIS! I CAN WIN! I FEEL GREAT! OH YES! " i always thought that part was funny

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
haha yeah.
i HEARD that.
ya know zoaperz, i agree with just about everything you say.
if somehow, in another life, i wasn't residing in modesto... we could be true bros.

p.s. the "edit" function is more appropriate than double posting.

EDIT: KFCJR, when the **** are you coming to smash with me?! tribeamcanonftwlol

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
haha yeah.
i HEARD that.
ya know zoaperz, i agree with just about everything you say.
if somehow, in another life, i wasn't residing in modesto... we could be true bros.

p.s. the "edit" function is more appropriate than double posting.

EDIT: KFCJR, when the **** are you coming to smash with me?! tribeamcanonftwlol
hmmm....... why dont u just come to the stockton tourney? ill house u at my place.

im always trying to get the car. but when i do, ill go to modesto the first chance i get lol. its fun smashing with u guys. c0ck balls.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
c0ck balls all day, son!
um... i wanna go, but idk how i'd get there.

i could find out how andre is getting there. (i assume he's driving)
that would be a good start...

Zoap

Smash Master
im not sayin chi-chi wasnt a fine *** bi tch but bulma had the better everything besides powerlevel. Videl was awesome till she decided to get the little boy haircut. Tien was awesome that eps, I kept wishing someone would come and help him.

Piccolo was a big baby. Also dbl postin ftw, off to school ftl :(

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i thought videl was about to get hella strong when she almost lost to majin-spopavich (he doesn't deserve correct spelling) then she flew to not lose and killed him. hahaha
man... the ol' times will never come back, man...

time to sleep now

MacD

Banned via Administration
i freaking loved yu-yu-hakusho, wish i could download and see all the billion episodes they had

one of my dormates has all 200 sailor moon episodes in japanese with english subtitles so i'm watching those, i'm almost done with the second series, i never realized how much better it is in japanese even with not-always-the-most-actuate sub-titles, it turned me on to how japanese anime is better then the translated stuff

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Youre Just A Stupid Monkeyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid Saiyan Monkey!!!!!

I'll Send You To The Next Dimension!!!!!

MacD

Banned via Administration
andreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee come to mango juice and we'll team and **** and stuff

i keep forgetting how good you are, like i was thinking about it the other day and i was like dam, his fox is good enough to beat people down here i'm not beating and i just haven't played you recently enough to think of you as ****, but since you never go to tournies how am i supposed to think that you ****

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
andre I'm calling you out gotta fight for your name, fight for your honor!

friendlies over my spring break, gotta test my skills then.

and yea, he just does ****, the memory is strong enough in my mind to confirm it.

Miztik

Smash Master
The grapevine tourney is in stockton LOL last i heard andre isnt going and i planed on going if im in town this weekend Nick (if i can ever get a hold of him will be my ride) i asked him already he said yea but i havent talked to him since lol

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
lol, that would be fun to play some melee

I wanna go to mango juice just for fun, but it's a higher level of play than where i'm at lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom