• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago Smash: Modesto Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Youre Just A Stupid Monkeyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid Saiyan Monkey!!!!!

I'll Send You To The Next Dimension!!!!!
why so blue, green man?
lol, that would be fun to play some melee

I wanna go to mango juice just for fun, but it's a higher level of play than where i'm at lol
i know that feeling. lol
i would say i wanna go but it'd be too expensive...

and andre, are you goin' to grapevine or what??
man... you're never on aim. i would like... constantly IM you if you were.
i'd be all like, "sup dawg?"
and you'd be all like, "this message could not be sent because Choknater is currently offline"
then i'd be like, "..." and i die a little inside.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
it's the bare necessities wait... that's jungle book...

it means no worries for the rest of your days

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
no, i don't think i am going to grapevine this time, i'm really hyped up on yfc more than smash right now.

when i do get the chance, i challenge nick to zelda dittos and spencer to kirby dittos

melee or brawl take your pick

$5 MM if you guys are up to it.

just to spice things up in modesto while i'm busy at school/yfc and stuff, you guys can challenge me to $1-$5 mm's since you guys all practice and i'm getting rusty.

choose a matchup against -
melee ic's, fox, falco, falcon, luigi, sheik
brawl mk, kirby, ic's, ddd, sheik/zelda, diddy, falco

am i being a swindler like pink shinobi or giving money away like neighborhoodP?

that's for you to decide

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hahah. oh and just to clear things up (and so i dont get ***** by kenny or jamie or something) i am allowed to counter pick >_< i won't require myself to stick to the matchup if i lose LOL

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
just to spice things up in modesto while i'm busy at school/yfc and stuff, you guys can challenge me to $1-$5 mm's since you guys all practice and i'm getting rusty.

choose a matchup against -
melee ic's, fox, falco, falcon, luigi, sheik
1st of all... who the **** practices? that's bull****... i never get to ****ing smash... and when i do it's like.. an hour or 2 a week... tops... and it's against the same 2 people. lol

2nd of all... YOU'RE ON only if i can record the set and upload it to youtube...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yeah fosho.

oh haha i just assumed that u guys still play smash at keith's and stuff. i still practice against my lvl 3's and play u guys once every 2 months or so.

and anthony, yeah i know that but like i said, i'll play it like a tournament set and if i'm not feeling it, i will definitely counter pick. i won't MM like it isn't tournament.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
OH SHI-

for me, probs melee. but then you'll just char counterpick my *** and then it's a fight for survival vs. fox.
it'll still be fun though when it does happen though xD

Miztik

Smash Master
haha andre yea i was jk not about the money match but the match up i dont wanna be stuck as shiek even tho shiek vs falcon is one of my better match ups

oh yea and we havent really smashed since mike bout WoW....Kenny we need to play more even tho me and you well we dont even play alot haha when we go to keiths you and mike play the most...when i play you it still feels like i playing someone new kinda

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i can meet him down here and be like hey, you'll like him or something
lol lemme know if he meets the criteria, k?
oh yea and we havent really smashed since mike bout WoW....Kenny we need to play more even tho me and you well we dont even play alot haha when we go to keiths you and mike play the most...when i play you it still feels like i playing someone new kinda
kk... but i main fox/falcon against you, k?

Miztik

Smash Master
why fox/falcon against me??? and i guess against you i main shiek/jiggs alt marth (to help you with match-up)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
***, you think i need HELP?!
i BUILT this town.
i built this town from the ground up!

i ain't knee uh gah dam thang

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
i can meet him down here and be like hey, you'll like him or something
lol lemme know if he meets the criteria, k?
lawl, criteria? : L

man, we'll see. I gotta get my stuff together, I have a lot of music-related stuff to do for the next couple of weeks. after my last big test next thursday, I can wind down until finals week and then it's spring break. :grin:

Miztik

Smash Master
we are actually on our 5 or 6th haha the others have been closed due to spam or somebody else would make a thread for an upcoming even such as tourneys etc

Miztik

Smash Master
yea its only a matter of time before this one is closed but this thread hasnt dealt with nearly as much spam as the past

Miztik

Smash Master
post more foo...me and kenny cant do it alone but then again i dont post as much

i should start up again haha

Gaara♥

Smash Master
hell yeah!! luckily the last few weeks have been going by really fast. the show on the other hand is still on its stupid filler arc

Miztik

Smash Master
i havent watched it so i wouldnt know i like reading it more now altho i may go back and watch some of the fights

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
a;lfoaishd;ofsdjhfa;ouhsdofaih;osijdfsfd
as;oudfhasdf
shd;kfash
shd;fkjsh;ofjshdfuihagpsoudhfpoaushdfasfihasihf;oiahdf
sofpaius;odfiahsf

Gaara♥

Smash Master
watch Gaara vs Rock Lee, Neji vs Kidoumaru(the spider guy), Kimmimaro vs Naruto, Kimmimaro vs Rock Lee, Kimmimaro vs Gaara, Naruto vs Gaara, Naruto vs Sasuke round 1 (on top of the hospital), Naruto vs Sasuke round 2 (on top of the waterfall thing... greatest fight ever!!)

and just watch all of shippuden!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom