• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago Smash: Modesto Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miztik

Smash Master
Half Time is Game Time

Almost as Delicious as playing smash with kenny and thats what ima do when he wakes up....

He might be up iunno but yea lol

MacD

Banned via Administration
oh kenny, did i ever tell you people were asking about lumpy, they asked if he was cool, i said yea, pretty cool, he's sometimes funny too, good guy

i hope that was the right thing to say, i hope it didn't ruin your spammer rep

EDIT:
macd is from the buttpit of norcal
gotta love superrad

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Someday I want to meet someone at tournament and not disappoint them with my less than spammy personality.

Miztik

Smash Master
You only live twice

I think Modesto spammers (kenny myself and andre) have fans lol

i member at WCSL when i told ppl my name they would be like "You're Thee Miztik from Smashboards" then shake my hand lol

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LOL yeah. People like spammers... because spammers are really fun. It just sucks how others consider us to be the scum of the boards. xD

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Ah, I see.

It was just funny, because you weren't even posting in this thread UNTIL spam was the topic.

pockyD

Smash Legend
yeah... weird that I don't post until I have something topical to say :laugh:

in reality it's just a coincidence that I happened to read that last page, as I never really read this thread

Gaara♥

Smash Master
when i first joined smashboards i hella wanted to be friendly and not post stupid things and try to be helpful and not make anyone mad, but now, 2 years later, i say FVCK the community and their acceptance imma post whatever the **** i want and as much as i want

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Yeah, being in Pac West so long and seeing all the new BrawlvsMelee and MeleevsBrawl trolls does that to you.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
its funny... i think back to when i first started and how there were a lot of people that annoyed me or i just didnt like or made some comment about how I dont exist and that all use to really bother me because I love this game too much and I really really wanted to be a part of the community. Now that i loosened up and stopped being a little pansy, im friends with most of those formers haters or i have nothing against them anymore.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I like how we are automatically a douche if we don't smash.

That said... I'd love to! Where at?? I can drive now.

Miztik

Smash Master
Uh depending on the time i can smash between the times of 12pm PST to 3am PST

andre are you gunna be able to play brawl tomorrow before your evening class?

MacD

Banned via Administration
omg, chok got his license, if i ever come up north again, i won't have to do all the driving, especailly since you guys don't like how i do it

Miztik

Smash Master
Uh next time you come up i plan on having my license and Jamie should but and if we didnt andre would be busy probably

:(

also where we gunna play tomorrow? I doubt keiths place is an option cuz like when hella ppl are over keith will leave the room and its weird...playing there sometimes is cool...but most of the time its like...idk

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LOL Mccain I learned to trust your driving. At least we didn't crash. You're just a little fast. Heck, you might be annoyed at my slow and defensive driving :p My strats IRL are clearly opposite from my videogame strats.

Miztik

Smash Master
Yea i dont have a prob with McCains driving except there was one point no our way to zhus we were practically in the backseat of the car in front of us LOL

Miztik

Smash Master
Since my comp lagged and i accidently double posted might as well use this for something...

So mike/kenny/jamie/andre we need a place to smash tomorrow when brandon gets back to modesto...

kennys house i know is not an option, im pretty sure

keith's is cuz we already take 4 ppl over there and its crowded as **** plus idk if he would want us there even tho he says he dont care lol gotta love keith

my house is a NO cuz my fam goes to bed at like 9

im sure mikes house is a no

so that leaves andres? and possibly Jamies garage????

whats the plans guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom