• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago Smash: Modesto Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miztik

Smash Master
Theres only one trilogy

Man im sad today was the second day this week we didnt smash

WTF???

playing CPU can only get me so far *******s

LOL

8====D~~~~~~~~

joeplicate

Smash Master
if anybody is going to have a smashfest this weekend tell me about it so I can go to it hopefully

there is a wonderful bus called the 17 that gets me to san jose, and from there there is a wonderful bus called the 180 that gets me to bart

MacD

Banned via Administration
Yea i dont have a prob with McCains driving except there was one point no our way to zhus we were practically in the backseat of the car in front of us LOL
eh, yea, that happens sometime by accedent, i normally try and leave at least a car length or 2, i miss cruise control though, i need it in my car, it's so hard to keep a constanct speed, and when there are no cars in front of me, i'll sometimes get up to 90 on accident, like i like to go fast and stuff, but that is a little ridiculous, 80's normally my limit

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
today i was in the slow lane
behind a guy
then suddenly this red van in the fast lane veered onto the shoulder
kicked up a bunch of dust
overcorrected and drove across the freeway
he almost hit the guy in front of me
then drove off the road and down a ditch and idk how far down it was
:(

MacD

imo, skill is a lot more important then mindgames

you can only learn so much against computers, but at the same time, you can practice lots of stuff and learn to impliment it next time you play a human, especially since you all play each other a lot you have a good chance to practice on humans

one habit i need to break is when i start playing someone i start of differnetly and try new stuff... but i get lazy or somehting happens and i revert to DADS, oh, and i feel stupid because idk how long it's going to take me to learn this, but i can't duck under fox, falco, falcon, or ganon's bair but dsmash, really bad habit i need to break, i see them coming for a bair and so i dsmash, kinda stupid, or really stupid

and i realized half the reason peach can win against a good fox is chain grab, i mean there's a lot more but when i was watching paul play lucien i think, and the fox was dominating thne paul chain grabbed to pretty much death, i mean you have to get the grab but still

Miztik

Smash Master
imo, skill is a lot more important then mindgames

you can only learn so much against computers, but at the same time, you can practice lots of stuff and learn to impliment it next time you play a human, especially since you all play each other a lot you have a good chance to practice on humans
l
You cant say "skill" (whatever you mean by that) is more important than Mindgames they are equally important...

and what can you learn from a cpu? i think playing by yourself is only good for working on tech skill nothing more...if you learn stuff trying it against a computer chances are you it will take more effort to use against a human cuz cpus have habits the react to you once you know what they'll do pretty much anything will work against them and most likely wont work against ppl

Miztik

Smash Master
Since my comp lagged and i accidently double posted might as well use this for something...

So mike/kenny/jamie/andre we need a place to smash tomorrow when brandon gets back to modesto...

kennys house i know is not an option, im pretty sure

keith's is cuz we already take 4 ppl over there and its crowded as **** plus idk if he would want us there even tho he says he dont care lol gotta love keith

my house is a NO cuz my fam goes to bed at like 9

im sure mikes house is a no

so that leaves andres? and possibly Jamies garage????

whats the plans guys?
So where are we playing tonight?

MacD

i was refereing to tech skill, lol, that's what i was thinking about at least, lol, oh well, whatever

but i mean there are stupid tricks i can try on my own, like chaingrabbing, running dsmash, float cancling crap, etc. but that why i said you have to play people to impliment them

oh and you know what i just learned today by reading random pages in cort's thread, you can actually DI and air dodge the dthrow of falcon and not get kneed it's a weird directions that's not in one of the nitches in the controller though, and that if a falco drill kick shine's your sheild, you can do a nair out of it and hit him, i swear i'm just giong to read all 100 pages of that thread one day

Miztik

Smash Master
So i just talked to brandon and it looks like we can play at his house today for a lil bit but once it gets around 8 or 9 we have to go somewhere else...

andre could we go to your house?? also mike would you be down to drive us to andres???

both of you call me asap kk

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
lol, modesto is an awesome place. I wish I were still there so I could play more smash there, but I'm in Irvine instead studying music.

I'm like the n00b incarnation of W$W >_>

mindgames=****

Miztik

Smash Master
who are you? Kirby??? LOL

also andre how did it feel getting ***** in teams by my FALCON????

man jiggs yesterday in teams brandon was too good

brandon "Take it"

Jiggs *takes stock*

*double rest peach and falcon*

me and brandon win!!! ****!!!!!!!!!

oh man

3team pool was **** LOL

1st Me and Jamie 3-2
2nd Mike and Brandon 2-2
3rd Andre and Kenny 2-3

MacD

lol, modesto is an awesome place. I wish I were still there so I could play more smash there, but I'm in Irvine instead studying music.

I'm like the n00b incarnation of W$W >_>

mindgames=****
god, i swear it's almost ilke waht i'd say, because i'm in choir and like go to UCI, except modesto wasn't the best place and i'm not the noob incarnations of W$W

freaking mindgaming me

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
god, i swear it's almost ilke waht i'd say, because i'm in choir and like go to UCI, except modesto wasn't the best place and i'm not the noob incarnations of W$W

freaking mindgaming me
LOL

mindgames ftw, you go to uci too? Hmmmmmm...

mohi was rapesauce, we played melee sooo much during school :laugh:
practice with jamie was pretty **** fun, even though everyone else there (me included) were noobs anyway.

edit: My name is spenser if that helps you, miztik.

Miztik

Smash Master
LOL

mindgames ftw, you go to uci too? Hmmmmmm...

mohi was rapesauce, we played melee sooo much during school :laugh:
practice with jamie was pretty **** fun, even though everyone else there (me included) were noobs anyway.

edit: My name is spenser if that helps you, miztik.
oh hahaha i know who you are now

LOL

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
um... hi guys...
i'm online...
for now...

p.s. i think KFJRC is really good.

why can brandon 4stock me? make him stop it!

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
being tired has become a status symol...

don't trip, smash lord... it's cool.
plus... i'm tired... i'm going to go to sleep soon...
YEAH???

Miztik

Smash Master
we can be fam if you want a reason to come here!!!

also mike that text about smashing was sent today right? LOL

i got back from Tahoe last night and didnt turn on my phone til this morning LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom