• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago-Land Power Rankings (Updated 12/30/2011)

sanchaz

Smash Lord
michigan's best is a puff and samus??? well okay. but s2j and lovage are pretty cool. I know the mystery player.

and hopefully I get to play atma. so many bad sheik players here, INCLUDING KELLY"S SHEIK. hopefully I get to see ya play atma.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
wow, just saw dart **** kels in GFinals. wtf happened? kels looked mad rusty. props to dart for pulling thru with marth, i like the style.

come on, kels! you gotta rep that chicago pride, son

darkatma

Smash Hero
michigan's best is a puff and samus??? well okay. but s2j and lovage are pretty cool. I know the mystery player.

and hopefully I get to play atma. so many bad sheik players here, INCLUDING KELLY"S SHEIK. hopefully I get to see ya play atma.
I'm a pretty bad sheik player actually
I don't LIKE playing sheik so I only play her when it's a challenge.. meaning I never play her out of bracket in tourney, so I never improve ^_^;
Prejohns aside, I will try to practice up on sheik before this tourney

I'm excited to play you josh.. gonna take down that sheik slayer status you're currently amassing :p

Dart!

Smash Master
I'm a pretty bad sheik player actually
I don't LIKE playing sheik so I only play her when it's a challenge.. meaning I never play her out of bracket in tourney, so I never improve ^_^;
Prejohns aside, I will try to practice up on sheik before this tourney

I'm excited to play you josh.. gonna take down that sheik slayer status you're currently amassing :p
i learned how to dtilt its done son :cool:

sanchaz

Smash Lord
getting better cuz of fruitloop. forcing me to deal with his bull**** falconess is making me get better.

Orly: the pikachu wallet has changed my life. the hot chick at subway notice it when I busted it out, and she did the whole "awwww, it's so cute." I'm pretty sure she wants to marry me now. thx for not blocking my back air.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
I took a break from melee to become top 5 in the midwest in MVC3. Now that is where the money and recognition is breh brehs.
can you beat keranata? 5 dollar ft7 next time I see you

I have a gun on cruise, so he can't run away

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
I think I'd beat kerahime pretty bad honestly. no slight to him is just I have a **** ton of tron practice and destroy people that need to rushdown.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
I think I'd beat kerahime pretty bad honestly. no slight to him is just I have a **** ton of tron practice and destroy people that need to rushdown.
so ummmm...... I have tron problems. I rather face his dante then his tron, mainly because I am just bad against tron. any recommendations

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
first off what are you playing? secondly Tron is ****ing free as soon as she commits in the air. just airgrab her and watch out for whatever cover she has. She has **** for mixups, is a big target and can be zone pretty easily. If kera is still playing the same **** (tron/dante/drones) then just play something like wesker drones/haggar phoenix. phoenix is literally a 8/2 matchup for tron BY HERSELF, with DP you cannot get hit. what having phoenix does is also forces him to commit to snap her in and not killing your point which is the basis of his DHC glitch *** team. Seriously Tron should not be doing work no matter what she has. We have a tron here that is pretty ridiculous and I beat him 90% of the time, and evan also has a good tron. Believe me she is not that good, just play some top tier **** and your fine. They all **** her. Even Trish destroys her.

And please don't tell me your running some silly *** **** expecting to win...

sanchaz

Smash Lord
lol, whatever. Its all truthful info though so who cares. If that **** doesn't work then kera is just better and thats fine too.
I play zero dante and I used to play sentinel. with this team, it's really hard to do much from an air grab. I want to switch to either wesker or akuma for sentinel tommorow's tournament so zero can combo from an air grab.

I think for his team I will use wesker sentinel and phoenix and look for air grabs. I'll tell you how it goes

Top Bottom