• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

([Chicago Area Smashfests]) MELEE ONLY -4-9-09

Hoefler

BRoomer
5150 AKA CHEROKEE WARRIOR AKA BBQU AKA The Beast Unleashed In the EAST AKA Hank McCoy AKA IndiaNA AKA

Dr. STeve BRuLe

edit: unless it's not you of course...

Dr. Steve Brule

Smash Apprentice
The beast and hank mccoy are the same thing, but i really love the "unleashed in the east" part. i like it alot. this has........potential.

Mars-

Smash Champion
JustOwninDaFINALBOSS and JustOwnin remind me of Kochiha and WiseLugia. Saying that you are going to own on your first smashfest is a bad way to get in the smash community.

alcheato

Smash Ace
lol These posts are too funny. I honestly doubt he's serious; he's probably just screwin with the people on the boards. But if he is, he'll be humbled very quickly.

Mars-

Smash Champion
JustOwnin, to get to me, you have to get through my sub-bosses. And my sub-bosses are Eddie, TRE1, Zjiin, ext. If you want to verse your final boss, then you have to beat them first.

You know what, I think this guy is one of those D&D guys. Sounds nerdy enough.

JustOwninDaFINALBOSS

Smash Cadet
JustOwnin, to get to me, you have to get through my sub-bosses. And my sub-bosses are Eddie, TRE1, Zjiin, ext. If you want to verse your final boss, then you have to beat them first.

You know what, I think this guy is one of those D&D guys. Sounds nerdy enough.
You fool, I am the FINAL BOSS in the game of life! For you to have Sub-bosses would mean that you yourself are a FINAL BOSS! And if you are indeed a FINAL BOSS then you are a sub-boss to ME, the FINAL BOSS IN THE GAME OF LIFE!

As such it should be you working for me in the GUANTLET OF OWNAGE! But instead of evoking my control over your utter being i'll allow you to run through my gauntlet in an attempt to defeat me.

Zjiin

Smash Master
You fool, I am the FINAL BOSS in the game of life! For you to have Sub-bosses would mean that you yourself are a FINAL BOSS! And if you are indeed a FINAL BOSS then you are a sub-boss to ME, the FINAL BOSS IN THE GAME OF LIFE!

As such it should be you working for me in the GUANTLET OF OWNAGE! But instead of evoking my control over your utter being i'll allow you to run through my gauntlet in an attempt to defeat me.
Theses posts will be enjoyable in retrospect, when his team never makes it past the first guy in crews.

JustOwninDaFINALBOSS

Smash Cadet
Theses posts will be enjoyable in retrospect, when his team never makes it past the first guy in crews.
It shall be you who will NEVER MAKE IT TO ME cat! Mock my words, I know the best and most PAINFUL way to skin a cat! This technique I will show you tonight!

DaBearX

Smash Journeyman
I'm still in awe of everything that happened. It was nearly a grim day for Chicagoland until P-Chen unleashed his "Chan"-powers in what was perhaps the most epic battle... period.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Any update on justownin?
OK, so basically this guy shows up with like 5 other people from his crew, er "sub-bosses." He talks, just like he posts. We have to play and beat all of his crew members before we are "worthy to play him." So Eddie goes first.

Each person we fight has his own terms of each battle.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eddie's first match is against GG (peach) who says he has to play a 25 stock match of super sudden death with bombs, motion sensors, and that ray run item all on high. Since the "sub-bosses" get to pick, they go to mute city. Eddie (fox) wins by 10, due to so many accidental walking bomb-omb deaths.

The second match against DFO (falco)consist of super sudden death melee, 25 stock with poison mushrooms, HR bats, red shells and bombs all on high at FD. Eddie(fox) wins again with 17 stock.

The third match was to be played on 64 Smash CDG (mario) and his friend(kirby) Vs Eddie [2v1], with 5 stocks and items on. Eddie's samus looses this unfortunately.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then i try, what is commonly reffered to as "the gauntlet"

First I play GG (peach) [ super sudden death/high motion sensor bombs and rayguns]except i (fox) have only a 10 stock game. i win by 5 stock.

The second is a 5 stock game vs DFO (pikachu) at corneria. I (fox) five stock him.

The thrid match, since i refused to play 64 smash, was CDG (mario) and his friend (kirby) at FD with beam swords and motion sensorss on. I (fox) three stock them.

The forth match was a standard best of 3 match with against a guy they called "the nothingness" (samus) and he was a decent player. As usual, I tend to choke at critical points in games, so he beat me(fox) in the set.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pete Chen (falco)steps up to the plate and takes out his first sub-boss, GG (peach) quickly.

Then he playes a 5 stock 3v1 (DFO CDG and their friend Vs Pete)match with his next three sub-bosses and 4 stocks them.

He plays the nothingness (samus)and beats in a best out of three..

He plays what must have been a best out of 20 game with justOWNin (marth). I don't believe he lost a match.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the night ended up in friendlies all around. Near the end of the night, i had the honor of playing Justownin and i beat him. All in all i think a couple of them were decent.

I will update this when i put the matches up.

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Wow.

Just... wow.

That's probably the saddest version of Smash I have ever seen. Just, you may want to reconsider that money-match with me. Unless, of course, you would like to place some additional cash in my pocket. Truthfully, I would not be opposed to that at all.

Mars-

Smash Champion

Implying that you are the FINAL BOSS is implying that you are more powerful then me. If you are truly more powerful then me then you should have at least defeated one of my sub bosses one on one, whish fails to be seen. Therefore you are not the FINAL BOSS, instead you are just a random nubcake, who thinks that they are me. Do not pretend to be me, for I AM the GOD OF WAR, and you are a foolish mortal, no more than a nubcake, who continues to talk but has yet to prove that you are truly the FINAL BOSS which you claim to be. You come into MY boards and try playing by your rules, but you have forgotten that this is MY boards, and MY rules. You have yet to prove yourself worthy of fighting me, as you have yet to defeat all of my sub-bosses. Therefore you shall not talk any more nonsense about how you are the FINAL BOSS, until you have proven yourself to be the FINAL BOSS.

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
lol if they really talked the way they do on-line im surprised Eddie didn't punch one of them in the face. I know I would be strongly tempted to.

Mars-

Smash Champion
lol if they really talked the way they do on-line im surprised Eddie didn't punch one of them in the face. I know I would be strongly tempted to.
Yeah really. I think that maybe the only way they can understand how bad they are is if we talk back to them like they talk to us.

TRE1

Smash Apprentice
from my perspective the night was like this....

I walk in right as eddie is about to start, and I don't really bother watching because the rules were stupid and I knew what was going to happen. It was extremely cowardous of them to put eddie in a to on one in ssb64. After listening to all of J.O. bull, i decided that I didn't want to play 'cause I wouldn't be able to tolerate all of that ****, without me getting upset. But by nights end, after J.O. actually started playing and respectfully getting his *** handed to him, he quickly humbled up. After he starts acting normal, he's actually a really cool guy, and his desire to improve is admirable.

one thing that I must say though is that it suprises me that someone such as J.O. who is a respected member of other gaming communities, cannot realize the unspoken laws of gaming and the path he is walking down. you must respect those who are plain better than you. don't want to end up like kochiha now do we. you have potential and will become much better much more quickly so long as you know how to admit defeat and learn from it.

See you guys next week!

Fletch

Smash Master
I really hope these guys show up this week as well... I should hopefully be there this Wednesday, looking forward to playing you guys.

Mars-

Smash Champion
from my perspective the night was like this....

I walk in right as eddie is about to start, and I don't really bother watching because the rules were stupid and I knew what was going to happen. It was extremely cowardous of them to put eddie in a to on one in ssb64. After listening to all of J.O. bull, i decided that I didn't want to play 'cause I wouldn't be able to tolerate all of that ****, without me getting upset. But by nights end, after J.O. actually started playing and respectfully getting his *** handed to him, he quickly humbled up. After he starts acting normal, he's actually a really cool guy, and his desire to improve is admirable.

one thing that I must say though is that it suprises me that someone such as J.O. who is a respected member of other gaming communities, cannot realize the unspoken laws of gaming and the path he is walking down. you must respect those who are plain better than you. don't want to end up like kochiha now do we. you have potential and will become much better much more quickly so long as you know how to admit defeat and learn from it.

See you guys next week!
Rofl. You are so humbling TRE1. I love your chars.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Any update on justownin?
OK, so basically this guy shows up with like 5 other people from his crew, er "sub-bosses." He talks, just like he posts. We have to play and beat all of his crew members before we are "worthy to play him." So Eddie goes first.

Each person we fight has his own terms of each battle.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eddie's first match is against GG (peach) who says he has to play a 25 stock match of super sudden death with bombs, motion sensors, and that ray run item all on high. Since the "sub-bosses" get to pick, they go to mute city. Eddie (fox) wins by 10, due to so many accidental walking bomb-omb deaths. video

The second match against DFO (falco)consist of super sudden death melee, 25 stock with poison mushrooms, HR bats, red shells and bombs all on high at FD. Eddie(fox) wins again with 17 stock.video

The third match was to be played on 64 Smash CDG (mario) and his friend(kirby) Vs Eddie [2v1], with 5 stocks and items on. Eddie's samus looses this unfortunately.video
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then i try, what is commonly reffered to as "the gauntlet"

First I play GG (peach) [ super sudden death/high motion sensor bombs and rayguns]except i (fox) have only a 10 stock game. i win by 5 stock.video

The second is a 5 stock game vs DFO (pikachu) at corneria. I (fox) five stock him.video

The thrid match, since i refused to play 64 smash, was CDG (mario) and his friend (kirby) at FD with beam swords and motion sensorss on. I (fox) three stock them.video

The forth match was a standard best of 3 match with against a guy they called "the nothingness" (samus) and he was a decent player. As usual, I tend to choke at critical points in games, so he beat me(fox) in the set.match1 videomatch 2 video

Pete Chen (falco)steps up to the plate and takes out his first sub-boss, GG (peach) quickly.video

Then he playes a 5 stock 3v1 (DFO CDG and their friend Vs Pete)match with his next three sub-bosses and 4 stocks them.video

He plays the nothingness (samus)and beats in a best out of three.match1 videomatch2 video

He plays what must have been a best out of 20 game with justOWNin (marth). I don't believe he lost a match.Match2 videomatch3 video

The rest of the night ended up in friendlies all around. Near the end of the night, i had the honor of playing Justownin and i beat him. All in all i think a couple of them were decent.

[[[[[[[[[[reposted with videos]]]]]]]]]]

JustOwninDaFINALBOSS

Smash Cadet
OWNED!!!

Like the sound of a thousand game&watched ringing bells or the sweet sweet sound of the sound of your opponent becoming oneness with the endness of the map causing a brief explosion after a Marth Tipped F-smash let that one word resound at the end of last nights Smash brothers gathering!!!

As prophesized me and the LEAGUE OF BOSSES ARRIVED 6 DEEP upon zijins small apartment with the purpose fortold in the prophecy OWNAGE! That purpose being . . .

JUST OWNAGE!

The reaction to my presence? Their was those who, as fortold by the prophecy, TREMBLED IN TERRROR in fear of the absoluteness of our battle aura knowing that their was no hope! Their were those who WOLLOWED IN DISPAIR at the hopelessness of their now confronted situation! Even still their was those who DROWN IN THE SADNESS of their own tears at the future atrocities that were about to commence!

Expectable reations, for I strike more than Darth Vador and have more angels sing out in emaculate chorus for me than Chuck Norris himself!

Once my SUB-BOSSES -- for I was beyond such things as carrying TVs, setting up game systems, or any physical labor in the least bit -- set everything up I set the ground rules.

I told them all that they were trash. That to me, they were not men, they were not woman, but amebiotic quantities of trash simply existing to get OWNED by me and my many SUB-BOSSES! I told them that their insignificance cannot be measured on any scale regardless of how microscopic it's measuring system was intended to guage! And of course, I told them they wer kn3wbz! As such, hear not naems I did not. Names like BlackKn3wb#1 and RandomKn3wb#2 would suffice just fine. As such, because of their insignificance, I explained that they had to prove that they were something by defeating my LEAGUE OF FINAL BOSSES posed as my sub-bosses to prove that had the life long lessons to face the FINAL BOSS IN THE GAME OF LIFE!

After 5 or so more minutes of explaing my greatn3ss I explained the rules of each SUB BOSS giving them proper introduction on their arrival of course.

The one I proclaimed as "Kn3wbWithGlasses" but they proclaimed to have some sort of name. I think it was Jeffery or Earnest or Jay or Eddy or something stupid along those lines.

After agreeing to accept whatever stipulations the sub-bosses put up he gave me the 5 dollars sealing his fate.

First they had to defeat T H E G G F E E D in a 25 stock super sudden death (with guns in it)match to PROVE that they had the power to defy probability itself with pure an utter skill. To many in this sutation would proclaim the unfairness of such a match and defeat themeslves before the battle begun.

I laughed evilly, for the "Kn3wbWithGlasses" could not defeat the one chosen by the VIDEO GAME GODS, under such stipulations. Surely he'd doubt his own ability and be defeated by his own fear. Or perhaps he'd be over taken by the randomness of it all and simply giive up once things didn't go well. I mean, after all, he was just a kn3wb. . . and with glasses no less.

But surprisingly throughout all my evli laughter and mocking of how pathetic his attempts was and well. . . you know. . . standard mocking Shao Kahn FINAL BOSS esc. dialouge I didn't notice that the the Kn3wbWithGlasses was ACTUALLY victorious.

I laughed even harder. So he had proved that he could overcome the random with skill alone, and that he could overcome doubt. So what, it mattered not, any kn3wb can button mash through the first level of a game!

The G G F E E D was just the introduction. Next he needed to prove that he had the common sense and street smarts to correctly make decisions throughout life. That he had the street smarts to survive in even the most ghetto of hoods. And furthermore, to prove that intime of hostile take over, in time of a BLOCK LOCK, he had the power to form a key from his resolve and strength and unlock this lock on his nation of bedfellows freeing them from the tyranny.

As such he had the face the rapper/actor/OWNER/smasher CEO of BLOCK LOCK ENTERTAINMENT the BL GOD

D4

For so much mastery had he obtained over the BLOCK that even the DIGITAL BLOCK of videogames itself he had mastery over.

To prove that he was worothy to face me he had to serve as a ONE MAN REVOLUTION!

An impossible task. . .yet. . . . this Kn3wb. . . . this Eddnisia (or whatever his name was). . . completed it.

Impressive. . . but I knew that he COULD NOT defeat the enxt challenge I had set up for him!

It was once said that History is like an endless waltz. That three beats of peace, war, and revolution repeat themselves until the end of time. As such, to defeat the FINAL BOSS IN THE GAME OF LIFE of the FUNDAMENTAL PAST in which this endless loop is devised! For if one does not know their past, then they are but clueless fools in the present with NO HOPE of surviving the future. That future of JUSTOWNIN DA FINAL BOSS!

To physically manifest this into a game of smash brothers, I had

JOKER DA DON

FINAL BOSS OF ALL THAT IS. . . UM. . . what are you the final boss of justin? Being at my house all the god ****ed time? Yeah. . . I know I shouldn't type as I talk but it's the only way I get **** done correctly. Oh . . .ok.

JOKER DA DON

FINAL BOSS OF ALL THAT IS JIMMY IS STUPID!

Ai. . . wait a minute. . .
fdjsalkghsalgk;jsa;dsjflhag;dsakjgldsaghirowa

Well, not only does he have to defeat JOKER DA DON, but he had to defeat him in a

SUPER SMASH BROTHERS 1

And not only did he have to defeat them in super smash brothers 1, he had to defeat

CHEESE

FINAL BOSS OF ALL THAT IS DAIRY PRODUCTS
oh and
FINAL BOSS OF PUNCHIN A ***** IN THE FACE WITH A KNIFE AND DARIN THEM TO STAB'EM (**** happened)

And not only did he have to defeat CHEESE the final boss of all the **** he said.

But he have to defeat them BOTH. . . AT ONCE . . . in a HANDICAP MATCH!

Not only to prove that he was mighty enough to overcome the ods but all the other **** about the past I just made sound cool! *mwahahahahahahahahaha!

The kn3wb with glasses faught a good fight with valliant effort but in the end he could not conquer the supreme truth of the past as such he had NO RIGHT of facing the supreme future which was I!

I gave my SUB-BOSSES their money for a job well done and questioned the crowd and I could not stop laughing evilly for the prophecy had been forfilled and the

RESULTS WERE JUSTOWNIN!

It was over, their mightest warrior the fabled Edney had falled to my awesome might. They knew that their was no other warrior strong enough to make it through the gauntlet.

They all sat in awe at the awesome might infront of them as they knew the prophecy of OWNAGE had been forfilled.

They knew that hteir was no hope, no respite, no happy ending to this tale of souls and swords.

It took all the bravery and kn3wb little Ziijins heart to run through the gauntlet. But what hope would he have if his pathetic little idle PaleWhiteKn3wbGlasses could not succeed. Surprisingly enough. . . he actually made it farther than his previous master.

But alas a conundrum unfolded infront of his eyes. For after defeating the past what he saw in the present was not me, but NOTHING at all. . . in a very literal since.

THE FINAL TEST to prove that one is worothy of facing me one must prove that their are not just another worker bee but a unique beautiful butterly. Not just another follower but a leader forged from the fires of greatness! His individuality had to be SOMETHING to such an extent that he could defeat THEN NOTHING.

Let's look at ziijin. A follwer trained by eddy who had not exceeded him. A fox player who had not created any of his own strats but simply learned from others. a fool with no originaltiy of his own. Whta hope did he have against the NOTHING?

He was consumed and the GUANTLET OF OWNAGE claimed another victim.

Indeed, ALL HOPE WAS GONE! I laughed evilly for about two hours straight in basked in the greatnesss which was I for another 4! Meanwhile, their were tears, wollowing, and all around kn3wbn3ss and such and the story would have ended here with these kn3wbz getting OWNED (as usual)

but. . .

Japan is an awesome country with awesome people of awesome origin. Dragons who breathed fire and scarred the wins themselves with their mighty talons! Arts of karate and swords so refined that they go beyond humanities limits! Sadly. . . the one named Pete was not a member of this country but just another

DIRTY ASIAN PETE (a name I can NEVER forget)

But oh was his DNA full of all that oriental greatness! Oh was his greatest dreams to achieve his full potential like the Ninjas and samurais before him! That dna had made him #2 best smash player in illinois, but it was his own self doubt that kept him down and his genes recessive. But as he looked around and saw the complete and utter decimation of his friends something ni him fired. RESOLVE! Indeed, all the fear, all the doubt, everything that was holding him back no longer mattered! For he was resolved to DEFEAT THE FINAL BOSS IN THE GAME OF LIFE or DIE trying!

With no fear of death! He made quick work of GGFEED who's lesson was to test ones resilliance against chance and overcoming of it! With the sum of all ninjas, samurais, and cool muh ****az with dope *** weapons from Japan EVER existing (even the ones in the parallel dimensions and the ulternate timelines that dindt happen) he was able to maek short work of even 3 opponents on one! With american 21st century mindset combined with his japanese psat he created a new presona who easily overcame the NOTHING!

AND FINALLY IN THE MOST EPIC BATTLE EVER SEEN MORE EPIC AND GANGSTA THAN ALL THE LORD OF THE RINGS BATTLES/ STAR WARS FIGHTS/ ROURONI KENSHIN BATTLES/ TRIGUN GUN FIGHTS/ SUPER GANGSTA ROBOT BIG BATTLE OF SUPER DESTRUCTION DOOM DEATH BRILLIANCE WITH A CHEESE CAKE AND A PUMPKIN PIE SOMEHOW JUSTOWNIN THE FINAL BOSS IN THE GAME OF LIFE WAS. . .

DEFEATED!

AMAZING. . . SPECTACULAR. . . INCREDIBLE. . . SPLENDIPHORIOUS!

THE OWNPOCOLYPSE WAS DIVERTED!

The the cheerleading squad came in and spelled out Pete! and then the power rangers came in and said good job, and a pink pony riding a care bear smoking weed flew in through the window and delivered treats to the children, and then bush ended the war in iraq for in reality it was a raw against OWNAGE and Iraq was simply my main personified form but now that I was defeated their was no need for hte war.

Man. . . I shoulda really wrote this post while I was not blown and these ****** wasn't here sayin stupid ****. Oh and BrightSide, don't talk about gettin physical. Is not the mantra of hte fighting game community to take this **** to smash and not the streets?

To Be Continued. . . (when I'm not high)

JustOwninDaFINALBOSS

Smash Cadet
LMAO, eddie is gonna beat you in the face.
Bah, I didn't add any offensive adjectives. Just descriptive ones. I'm sure eddy gets ALL[B/] the ladies and is only amused.

But then again, he did get OWNED and assimilated into the MIGHTY GAUNTLET OF OWNAGE. But if he harbors any ill will against his new MASTER then he will face OWNAGE!

edit:

two things

1.) I got a freakin speedin ticket for drivnig 45 miles per hour in a 30 miles zone last night! that was ****in bull****! The police shall pay for such insolene!

2.) me nad the NOTHING enjoyed OWNING you all. as such if anybody is within 20 miles of this address

DeVry University Tinley Park
18624 West Creek Drive
Tinley Park, IL 60477

We will make personal house calls of OWNAGE deliver to you what have been delivered to countless kn3wbz fore you.

Volake

Smash Rookie
I think I'd be interested in attending this perhaps next Wednesday. For anyone who knows Barogrei, I am he, and I forgot my password.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Ownage, you are dumb as he||. Eddie is the BEST smasher in the state. You call yourself a man, but you can't fight anyone yourself. You are the ****ing dumest peice of **** excuse for a smasher I have ever seen. Even worse then Kochiha, in fact, I would go as far as saying he was better then you. You are a big ***** *****, look at you hiding behind your *****es. Next time lets play by our rules. Crew battle, Standard rules, your whole crew gets 4 stocks each, we get 5 people with 4 stocks each. Obviously your **** crew will have more stocks. And if you lose, then that proves you are a ****ty smash player. If you are really as good as you claim to be, then you should have no trouble at all with this challenge. Unless you are not Man enough.

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Lol The trash talk flying everywhere is simply amazing. I love it.

Anyway, I should be able to come this Wednesday. Gonna be fun times. :D

Just, you and your "crew" better be there so I can see for myself what you guys have to offer.

Top Bottom