• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chibo Da Bess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allied

Smash Master
Hes numbah 1 rob atm

Just saying

Money match me i'll **** all of you

inb4holynightmare

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Metaknight da bess
Metaknight da bess
Metaknight da bess
Metaknight da bess

TheMike

Smash Lord
I think there is a social for some reason.
Meta Knight Da Bess You Ever Had

Sudai

Stuff here
OCEAN, def not. He's just flashy and has vids vs people that are worse than him. He's not bad, but my ROB back when I played was better than any of his current vids and the good ROBs that continued to play after I quit have to be better than me by this point. lol Not that OCEAN is bad, just not da bess.

t0mmy's a good player, but doesn't have the results(here or AiB) to back up even thinking of him as da bess.

Holy plays MK now.

The best known(here or AiB) and active ROB is probably Chibo or st0ngers. I don't pay enough attention to anything to put the label of "da bess" on either.

ccst

Smash Ace
Switch FC
4825-3626-0014
Has Holy Nightmare changed to Meta Knight? That's just so lame. >_>

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Allied was sooooo close to bringing it back, and he had a 100% perfect fart opportunity he must not have seen on game 3 last stock :(

T0MMY

Smash Master
Allied was sooooo close to bringing it back, and he had a 100% perfect fart opportunity he must not have seen on game 3 last stock :(
I think it's more accurate to say: Not even a charged Waft + CP on Brinstar could bring it back, bring it Warioz :psycho:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom