• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chibo & Bnzaaa Present: BLIZZARD! Feb 7th Philly, PA @ Temple

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
I managed to somehow convince mine.
The main thing was the pictures of I95 chibo lead me to. I guess that helped.
Plus I'm going around 2-3 ish for singles. I told them most of the ice would melt by then. That may have made them feel safer heh.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
I see petty bickering with moderators involved. =/ I of all people know this goes beyond the setup stuff, but can you keep things civil and focus on the tournament?

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
That was pretty fun. Can't wait for DSOBiweeklies at Drexel.

I really need to find a way to change my name. =\

jbandrew

Smash Lord
I have to say GOOD STUFF to MIB for beating players like Max and getting 4th. LUIGI FTW man I'm impressed :) Squall rapin with Snake good stuff to him too.

Smurf get better at the snake matchup! You did good at getting 3rd though, we'll keep trainin and 1st will be in the bag! Oh yea vex took 1st.. grr wish I woulda went! Oh well good stuff to everyone! Hopefully I can go to the next one <_<

Top Bottom