• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chibo & Bnzaaa Present: BLIZZARD! Feb 7th Philly, PA @ Temple

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Nah, humility's for the weak.

In all seriousness, though, I don't get how I have an ego because I'm not bringing a setup. @.@ Oh well.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Nah, humility's for the weak.

In all seriousness, though, I don't get how I have an ego because I'm not bringing a setup. @.@ Oh well.
Yes cause thats all its about, cause all your posts were definitely about that and nothing else and solely because you don't wanna bring it cause you can't have it for brawl-

Sure.

Awesome.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Like I said: you and Chibo gave me attitude first, so I gave it back.

Not the most mature response, but if I have an ego, y'all have an ego for responding that way when I said I wasn't bringing it.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Like I said: you and Chibo gave me attitude first, so I gave it back.

Not the most mature response, but if I have an ego, y'all have an ego for responding that way when I said I wasn't bringing it.
Get trolled, according to UFB logic! Responding back = trolled...

OHNOES, I GOT TROLLED CAUSE I RESPONDED BACK YO, WAT IS DIS!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master

It's how you conduct yourself.

Chibo can have an ego. He's been around for a few years and is one of the best TOs in the nation.

Vex can have an ego. He's the best player in your state and places well at regional/national tournaments.

You? Lets just say you should change your title to, "Smash Loudmouth".

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I could. I'm not afraid to say how I feel, sue me.

Smash credentials don't really impress me, sorry, lol. I have plenty of accomplishments outside of Smash, but I speak my mind because that's how I was raised. You do the same despite not being a top Smash player or great TO from what I've heard, so we're in the same boat in that respect.

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
It's how you conduct yourself.

Chibo can have an ego. He's been around for a few years and is one of the best TOs in the nation.

Vex can have an ego. He's the best player in your state and places well at regional/national tournaments.

You? Lets just say you should change your title to, "Smash Loudmouth".
Sh*t got way too real there. I'm sorry but no comeback makeable will outdo this.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Ether is known in NJ for being amazing in teams.

And hes very decent in singles too.

I don't think you should need accomplishments to speak your mind on the forums however unless its matchup related.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I keep waiting for you to post a vid/pic I haven't seen before, and it never happens. ><

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'm not annoyed. o.o I couldn't care less about Ether, lol. He's just trolling like he always does.

But fiiiiien, just for you. <3 I'm off to play with the Pikas. I'll see y'all tomorrow.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Lol, if that exact scene has been used to troll you in the past, than at least I know i'm trolling with deadly accuracy.

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
my luck is terrible. had this been next weekend i would've definitely been able to go to this since my parents are driving to philly next weekend =/

oh well maybe next time.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i95 doesnt look too bad, just checked a PA traffic site (PA511.com i think) and checked i95 around the area and its nothing more than some slush every now and then, but not icy. I also took a look at the cameras they had and the roads look clear.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Noon, except I might not be there by then. Bnzaaa will also get there slightly after cause of church

I might not be there at 12 because EBO ISNT PICKING UP HIS PHONE!

hes supposed to be driving me and my tvs and what not. i could easily take the subway there now, but then we're down 2 setups to only 1, which cant be done.

can anyone pick me and my 2 tvs up from drexel/university city area???

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
Is it possible for me to come later, since doubles starts first and I'm not doing doubles?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yes, that is fine. you can get there a bit later if you would like.

i would normally say do not get there later than 3, but u can call me if ud like to get the status of the tourney (609 226 2287)

SOMEONE PICK ME UP PLZ

edit: i have no choice but to take public trans and take one tv (hopefully theyl let me take it on the bus) if someone can get me call or aim me asap.

Top Bottom