• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Check these vidz out...I'm impressed with myself...my new uair skillz!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
You need to clean up your technical gameplay. No random sidesteps, no running into attacks, no edge-rolling if your opponent isn't even close or about to Up+b.

It just takes practice, and looots of player-to-player exp.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Jesus guys, learn to use AIM and keep drama off Smashboards.

Brawlpro, cut your friend some slack. It gets boring playing the same person over and over again, especially if you consistently lose using the same characters. Trust me, I know. If he wants to take a break from Smash, let him do it, and take a break yourself. I guarantee you won't regress too much.

edgeswipe21

Smash Journeyman
Jesus guys, learn to use AIM and keep drama off Smashboards.

Brawlpro, cut your friend some slack. It gets boring playing the same person over and over again, especially if you consistently lose using the same characters. Trust me, I know. If he wants to take a break from Smash, let him do it, and take a break yourself. I guarantee you won't regress too much.

i don't consistently lose to him...but yes it does get boring some times.

edgeswipe21

Smash Journeyman
w/e dude u act like such a kid. i can't play i have like 4 tests and 2 projects due this friday. :\

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
i am a kid...and don't respond to this here, i asked you a simple ? on im and you told me to shut up for no reason, just stay outta ma threads if your gonna start ****...

ps. i don't understand your post below me spell right, and i did what you wanted which was not make any vidz with each other ever, and you call me a kid whatever...

and whatever about your tests, make time like the smashers in college do, and we play for like half an hour, so you can't spare half hour for that day right after school, you are on teh cpu nearly all the time, your posts are dumb...

stop double posting moron!, this is the last time i reply to you...and yes you are a moron...im you for what, to see you say shut up to me for no reson, whatever. and last thing, i said look at my pic, u said shut up, how was i not nice there...???

edgeswipe21

Smash Journeyman
rite now i m working not playing like u :\ and i don't wanna make vids bc i can't practice. calm down u can make vids at geno's like u said.

Ur calling me a moron....w/e brawl i dunno if i should blame this on ur age. people r prolly getting pissed so im me if u wanna argue. Don't expect me to be nice if ur never. (jeez we're so getting banned for this :D) figure it out that y i said u can't take a hint.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER

But seriously, both of you need to calm down, shut up, and either use AIM or the PM system. Now that I have a Gamecube, I can confirm that I really don't like practicing alone that much. So much more fun playing against a human... Work > Smash, but 4 tests and 2 projects in two days = procrastination. You really ought to get your work done if you say you don't have time to play. : )

brawlpro, just.... find some more friends. You do have more than one friend around, right?

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
brawlpro, just.... find some more friends. You do have more than one friend around, right?
yup, but they don't smash, they are noobs who say they ccould own me in a snap but they don't even know what a wdash is...

i will probably be going to a smash fest either next wednesday or friday and record with these ppl that are hella good, but that is only if genoblast holds one. ok, i'll update this when i get them up ^_^

ok foxen take care until then.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
OMG guys this thread has more views and replys than silentwolf's thunder's combo thread, which is ridiculous...

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
ok, could you plz stop spamming, i'm gonna get screwed over if you don't, the drama ended a while ago, plz, STOP...

thnx
Maybe you should follow your own advice and not get other people's threads locked with you and your friend's bickering. Pretty sure the other person wasn't too happy when you screwed their thread over.

Stop starting **** everyone.
Post count has nothing to do with anything but how much you post.
If you get new videos, Brawlpro, just make a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom