• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chasers War on Everything

Splice

Smash Hero
Haha you made a thread for this, thats funny.
And worth it.

I think the episode of the Gruenn Transfer that will have them as guest stars will be quite funny.
and right this second, it's Family Guy on 7.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Aw ****, didn't know these guys we're back. Always loved them but nothing they do will ever be able to top the APEC thing XD

Zero

Smash Hero
Yeah, the APEC stunt immortalised them in the minds of Australians everywhere, of all ages.

I wish I were back in Year 10, where every Thursday in Legal Studies was the "Chasers" lesson, where we'd just talk about the Chasers and Summer Heights High for the lesson. Memories be had, ahh.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
chasers? I've gone absoulutely crazy, its painfully putruid pranking Madness!

ABC 1, thats ABC 1, this televison brocasting channel is never to be reapeated, ABC 1!!!

ahh good old chasers.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Summer Heights High
Man Andrew G and Ja'mie King were awesome sit. That is soo like you know, like so awesome!

Then the guy didn't wanna keep going despite everyone wanting a second season...

The APEC stunt was epic shit. Way better than that group protest @ hyde park.
At least they went the whole way with their comments instead of sitting around annoying the police!

bylim5

Smash Journeyman
This season's 1st episode of Chasers was the biggest load of **** i've seen from them... Either they deliberately dumbed it down or they've run out of original segments - i dont know. Shame, really...

Dedu

Smash Lord
It was... sadly.

Apart from le toilet humour later in the show and the chk chk boom girl commentary poll joke.

Top Bottom