• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters you don't want to see in Brawl!

phatJacob07

Smash Cadet
The Master Chief comments make me giggle.

I don't see why people prefer Sonic to Megaman; Megaman is just like Solid Snake, if not more so, while Sonic is... Sonic, and has ATTITUDE.

So, to stay on topic: Characters I don't want in SSBB include:
Sonic and friends
SquareEnix characters that are not SMRPG or Chrono Trigger
Capcom characters that are not Megman... except maybe Chip & Dale. That game pwnz0rd.

EDIT: Concerning FLUUD/Vacuum Luigi: I think those would make terrific items, actually; they'd look normal on their respective character, but can you imagine Snake with FLUUD, or Samus with the vacuum? That'd be hilarious.

smash~bomber

Smash Journeyman
Somewhere where it's not quite hot, but not quite
why ever dont you wanna see sonic phatjacob? youve played his past games right? and surely you thought they were good, if sonic were let into the game, id say they should use his past form (short and chubby) like from the old genesis games, but then it'd make mario look to superior, so they'd probly use his new updated form, it all comes down to a matter of how or why. or something like that. do i not make sense?

Pogiforce-14

Smash Cadet
WarioFartPower said:
Of course people are entitled to their opinions, it's called a debate. And in a debate you are allowed to freely express yourself, as I and others have done. So yes, I may say whatever I want about other peoples' opinions, and vice versa.

And I will continue to do so.
No, being entitled to an opinion is called a "Right to an opinion". Attempting to convince an opposition or an audience viewing the opposing sides that your side is right is a debate.

And I do not believe Sonic will get in because even though Sonic Team have definitely been showing some favoritism towards Nintendo in recent years, they still aren't , never where, and probably never will be property of Nintendo. When people think Sonic they think Sega, not Nintendo.

phatJacob07

Smash Cadet
I've never been a fan of Sonic in the first place, so I really wouldn't be thrilled to see him in SSBB.

I won't complain if he is, I just won't like it XD.

smash~bomber

Smash Journeyman
Pogiforce-14 said:
And I do not believe Sonic will get in because even though Sonic Team have definitely been showing some favoritism towards Nintendo in recent years, they still aren't , never where, and probably never will be property of Nintendo. When people think Sonic they think Sega, not Nintendo.
..... and when people think snake, they think konami, not nintendo. so basic'ly ur not making as much sense as you should....

jerkface

Smash Cadet
I sure hope for conkers where he would pee on people but i dobt that hapen because rare is stupid :(

i also want the main chaciter from asteriods the one that looked like this >.........................(boom)

phatJacob07

Smash Cadet
smash~bomber said:
..... and when people think snake, they think konami, not nintendo. so basic'ly ur not making as much sense as you should....

Actually, when I think snake, I think of Samuel L. Jackson and planes.

Sonic's got a good chance to get in because he's popular, Sega association be ****ed.

phatJacob07

Smash Cadet
No, no, I mean that no matter what Nintendo's and Sega's ties were, Sonic is wanted enough right now by enough people to stand a good chance of getting in.

Pogiforce-14

Smash Cadet
smash~bomber said:
Now you see, that's where you're wrong. Snake is not as popular as Sonic. People didn't grow up with Snake. You're average Joe player knows beyond a shadow of a doubt where Sonic comes from. You ask average Joe gamer about Snake and they have to look into it first.

valoem

Smash Journeyman
Pogiforce-14 said:
Now you see, that's where you're wrong. Snake is not as popular as Sonic. People didn't grow up with Snake. You're average Joe player knows beyond a shadow of a doubt where Sonic comes from. You ask average Joe gamer about Snake and they have to look into it first.
Wrong. Joe average "gamer" definately knows about Snake <_<. Also Snake is way more gangsta than even Scarface. Anyone who can remove bullet to the head by way of knife can get any ***** he wants. MGS fans are probably gonna wanna play this game now. And being the fact that MGS is a huge market, that would be a lot of new people.

I always thought Pichu and Young Link were completely irrelavent to Smash Brothers. Young Link is just a Link clone, however unlikely other clones Young Link was the exact same character story wise. Link and Young Link are the same people at different times. Also everyone likes Link because he's a bad ***, Young Link is not.

Pichu wasnt an important character as far as Nintendo mascots go. He was a completely random Pokemon that most people could care less about not to mention he is the worst character in the game.

controlfreak7

Smash Ace
Personally any addition to characters is fine with me the way i see it taking characters out will do either absolutely nothing or just make the game worse (especially if it was one of the original 26 on melee and even more the character that were both in smash 64 and melee), I just have one problem with it. I fear that non-Nintendo franchise characters will make ppl come into the game, but not in a good way. Here is my logic:

People that become fans of smash through games such as Metal Gear Solid because Snake is in the game are going to end up pissing me off. The reason they are is cause i know they are gonna want the game just because a character from a different franchise is in it and not respect and love smash for the great game that it is. But i can also see the good side that it draws those particular gamers into seeing why people like us love smash so much.

smash~bomber

Smash Journeyman
atleast valoem knows what im saying.
and it is true, almost everyone here in the philippines (the gaming community here that is) is familiar with snake, his picture even appears on the sides of a jeep, believe it or not! but unfortunately, the game cube is not very popular around here, there fore people only know sonic over here as that guy with a team on the ps2. xbox, on the other hand, is alot more popular than the game cube here in the philippines, due to the fact that people here are crazy about sports (national sport: basketball) and plus, what me and valoem posted is mostly true, your statement is almost invalid. thus the same can be said for almost any character.

my relatives come to my house from the provinces, and when they play ssbm, they dont know that its a clash of nintendo chars, they only recognize mario luigi and peach (they dont know bowser, yes, i know, unbelievable) when i use samus they say "whos that armored GUY?", when they see mario, all they know is that old famicon system, not nintendo, when they see samus, they know nothing, therefore, me and valoem's statements hold truth over your statement. MEH.

Ippius

Smash Journeyman
I know the Pokemon franchaise is extrememly popular and benefitting Nintendo a lot but I'm quite sick of seeing pokemon on the screen. Pichu was like the last straw for me. And I personally don't like the idea of SOlid Snake and Sonic being in SSBB. I think they look really REALLY out of place in the game.

The rAt

Smash Ace
In a constant state of self-examination. In MN.
Interesting, if inevitable topic.

Well, you'll excuse me if I repeat any already established sentiments, but I don't have hours to wade through pages upon pages of the similar ideas.

In any case, my sentiments can be summed four words (two of which are hyphenated and I didn't really feel like checking if they were considered a single word): No Non-Nintendo Characters.

Now, obviously Snake is in. And frankly, I'm okay with that. I'm sure Nintendo has put a lot of thought into including him, and making him fit. What I'm not okay with is his inclusion opening the floodgates for hordes of non-Nintendo, characters, which frankly have nothing to do with each other whatsoever, come from all different types of games, environments ranging from the ultra realistic to the ultra fantastic, all being shoved into the same game so all the little fanboys can be happy. Don't get me wrong, I've got no qualms for crossovers between companies, but make it a different game. Don't ruin what Smash Bros is for the sake of whoring it out to the highest bidder. Snake? Fine. Sonic? If there's no way around it. Cloud Strife? H*** no. If I see anything owned by Capcom in this game I swear someone is going to die.

That aside, I'd like to see less insignificant Mario, Pokemon, and yes Zelda characters. Just because a character made an appearance in Mario Party doesn't mean they're anything more than background scenery. I'd like them to get rid of Pichu (I.E. Nintendo's half hearted excuse for making Pikachu weaker). That's what I DON'T want in this game.

End rant.

Andy

ZachSoup

BRoomer
BRoomer
Man…I just want Snake's Taunt to be “Shou-Timu”, so I can unlock the mysteries that is the Solid Snake's taunt combos to humiliate my opponents into defeat!

As for things I wouldn’t want to see…mmm…well vaguely summarizing my take on it (as controlfreak7 and the rAT put it one or another), anything that cheapens the original spirit of SSBM that made the game so great. I fear that if Nintendo goes overboard with the bells and whistles, the fun that made the two previous games will be lost…and all that will remain will be just another cross over popularity contest of a game...maybe with a plus of Snake skinning nintendogs to make his homemade summer hats.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Reading through these pages, I find it a bit disturbing to see people getting flamed for something that they think. It's an OPINION, guys. I understand that many of you want to "keep the purity of Smash intact" by not having third-party characters, but some people seem to think otherwise, and it is a purely opinionated topic. No one needs you to say "OMGLIEKDBZPPLSUCK!!!1!1!eleven!" Besides, isn't Snake in this one? That's a third-party character...

I couldn't care less who they put in the game, so long as the characters are diverse, y'know? If it turns out to have ten playable Pokémon, that's cool, so long as they play differently, and that's easily possible. Not that I have anything against Pokémon; I play NetBattle all the time. I'm just saying.

mooseproduce

Smash Ace
Man, they should just put in the NES Snake. That way there would be no doubt as to his origins. Everybody knows that those NES games had better graphics anyways.

If Sonic were in Brawl, he would move as fast as 3 Sheiks. And that would be cheap. :D Besides, what moves are you wierd-*** Sonic fanboys hoping he would have?

smash~bomber

Smash Journeyman
Ippius said:
I know the Pokemon franchaise is extrememly popular and benefitting Nintendo a lot but I'm quite sick of seeing pokemon on the screen. Pichu was like the last straw for me. And I personally don't like the idea of SOlid Snake and Sonic being in SSBB. I think they look really REALLY out of place in the game.
isnt looking out of place one of the major points of the game? if sonic looks out of place then think about this: why are pokemon, a cute looking animal type thinggy, fighting a space bounty hunter? or, why are there anthropomorphic falcon and fox space rangers out to seek and destroy a short and chubby plumber guy that jumps around squishing turtles and sh*t? exactly my point, as for snake, same thing. i think almost any character would fit in, they would look like they did if you show a person who has no idea what nintendo is or what not. you get me?

some times i just feel as though people dont know wtf they are saying now adays....... :ohwell:

smash~bomber

Smash Journeyman
The rAt said:
Interesting, if inevitable topic.

Well, you'll excuse me if I repeat any already established sentiments, but I don't have hours to wade through pages upon pages of the similar ideas.

In any case, my sentiments can be summed four words (two of which are hyphenated and I didn't really feel like checking if they were considered a single word): No Non-Nintendo Characters.

Now, obviously Snake is in. And frankly, I'm okay with that. I'm sure Nintendo has put a lot of thought into including him, and making him fit. What I'm not okay with is his inclusion opening the floodgates for hordes of non-Nintendo, characters, which frankly have nothing to do with each other whatsoever, come from all different types of games, environments ranging from the ultra realistic to the ultra fantastic, all being shoved into the same game so all the little fanboys can be happy. Don't get me wrong, I've got no qualms for crossovers between companies, but make it a different game. Don't ruin what Smash Bros is for the sake of whoring it out to the highest bidder. Snake? Fine. Sonic? If there's no way around it. Cloud Strife? H*** no. If I see anything owned by Capcom in this game I swear someone is going to die.

That aside, I'd like to see less insignificant Mario, Pokemon, and yes Zelda characters. Just because a character made an appearance in Mario Party doesn't mean they're anything more than background scenery. I'd like them to get rid of Pichu (I.E. Nintendo's half hearted excuse for making Pikachu weaker). That's what I DON'T want in this game.

End rant.

Andy

your logic is undeniable, your totally right though, snake and sonic would be just dandy (please, no i h8zor sonic posting) they could already have a moveset infact. but there is only one thing that must be said:"please stfu until the game is effing released, then you can praise/haze the game!" that being said, im sure that there will still be some one out there ready to strike at your nerves with the hammer of annoyance...... gaspith....

WanderingAngel

Smash Journeyman
well metal gear did appear first on nintendo but anyway who cares who is in the game all it doesnt matter its not originally from nintendo as long as they keep it from being another boring fighting game its cool plus a blaziken would be awesome and snake my next main is not gay... :mad:

PZX2DN4F

Smash Apprentice
Tingle is not that bad! He has lots of personality and would be a suitable playable character in the game. He has lots of moves to choose from and has already been in a ssb game (yes, as a stage-prop, but still in the game).

Mud Buddha

Smash Ace
WarioFartPower said:
Oh dear, that's like a knife ripping through our hearts...
Oh boy you sure make funny jokes!

Oh well, I guess that settles it then. Since fighting games have "always had clones", then SSBB HAVE to do the same. I suppose you want 6 of the same character, yes? :laugh:
Is that what I said, you imbecile? No. It's not what I said. I made the very clear distinction that they WOULD have clones. Not that they HAVE to.

Again, you're not making a very good argument with the "I suppose you want 6 of the same character, yes?" retort, because that's not what the clones are like in Smash. I mean, clearly, no, I don't want 6 characters exactly the same. But as far as I can tell, Smash didn't have ANY characters that were exactly the same.

Nobody is "in your face".

The fact is, people don't want to see countless more pokemon in SSBB. There are already pokeballs in the game which you can throw, why the need for more of them as playable characters? This is Smash Bros. not Pokemon Stadium.
Obnoxious ignorance of my distinct points in the form of "NO MO' POKEMON" is my definition of "In your face".

Again, you're twisting insuations. Did anyone suggest they wanted COUNTLESS MORE POKE'MON? No. I said that to suggest NO more would be stupid.

"This is Smash Bros. not Pokemon Stadium." What the **** is your point here? It completely depends on the numbers of Poke'mon in the game, which, as I've already told you, has not, and is unlikely to be, in the excess.

Do you honestly think that characters like Jigglypuff and Pichu add spice to the game? Do you think they are beneficial to the game? No, they're not, hence why so many people don't want them in SSBB. They add nothing to the game, much better characters could take their places.
Firstly, to argue against clones with Jigglypuff as your example is the most ******** choice you could've made. Jigglypuff is NOTHING like Kirby. NOTHING. So I must very abruptly say yes. I think they DO add spice.

Secondly, are characters like Pichu and Jigglypuff detrimental to the game? No.

Again and again, I'm seeing the same ******** ****. You aren't paying attention to what I'm saying and coming up with rushed and, frankly, selfish arguments.

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, READ THREADS FIRST. We've already explained SEVERAL times that clones are last minute additions to the game. They aren't taking the spot of other characters with more original movesets, they are there by chance, not by plan, or by intent, but by luck.

If they want to fix that, that's what sequels are for, so they can create new moves for the clones of the previous.

This is an open forum and people may express their opinions as they wish. If you can't handle that, don't go and cry in the corner about it and then come on here making immature little rants.
I have no problem with logical opinions, or fair opinions, but when someone says something as ******** as "LOL GET RID OF NESS HE SUXXORS!!!!211!11Shift+1" then it gets me a little wound up.

You can't expect someone to say that and for people to just IGNORE it do you? This is a discussion forum, and, in essence, all I'm asking is for somebody to explain why the presence of Pichu is "ruining the game". As of yet, no one has managed to come up with anything logical.

I'd also like to express my particular distaste for people who seem to think that it's a cool and original burn to tell someone that when they are angry that they are "crying in the corner" about something.

edit: In a quick read through of the pages in my absence, I'll note that SmashBroPro and DD151 (amongst others) already made the majority of my points, and I read through WarioFartPower ignored them. It's safe to say that he clearly isn't a man of reasonability. This notion is supported further more from the Jigglypuff comments he made.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
But I speak the truth.:( Face it, pichu just doesn't have what it takes to be in SSBB. Along with Bowser, and Mewtwo. G&W, Ness, Kirby, and Y.Link are OK though. But just barely. Unless they change pichu and friends, they still going to suck.

WarioFartPower

Smash Cadet
Pogiforce-14 said:
No, being entitled to an opinion is called a "Right to an opinion". Attempting to convince an opposition or an audience viewing the opposing sides that your side is right is a debate.
Yes, and in a debate people are entitled to their opinions, hence my point.

WarioFartPower

Smash Cadet
Is that what I said, you imbecile? No. It's not what I said. I made the very clear distinction that they WOULD have clones. Not that they HAVE to.
It's not what you said, but it is what you implied. Clearly you don't think that there is even the slightest possibility whatsoever that SSBB will not have any clones. That implies to me that you think it basically HAS to have clones, as there is no other option. Apparentely.

Again, you're not making a very good argument with the "I suppose you want 6 of the same character, yes?" retort, because that's not what the clones are like in Smash. I mean, clearly, no, I don't want 6 characters exactly the same. But as far as I can tell, Smash didn't have ANY characters that were exactly the same.
And you're not making a very good argument by resorting to petty insults.

And now you are contradicting yourself by saying that Smash Bros. games didn't have any characters that were exactly the same.. By saying that, you have completely defeated the purpose of your original argument, which was, as far as I'm aware, that SSBB will inevitably have clone characters.

Obnoxious ignorance of my distinct points in the form of "NO MO' POKEMON" is my definition of "In your face".
Fair enough, it does get annoying when people don't give reasons. Personally I just find the little things annoying and don't see the point in having them as playable characters when there are already countless pokeballs in the game, but that's my opinion. The fact is, there WILL be more pokemon added, I'll just have to live with it.

Again, you're twisting insuations. Did anyone suggest they wanted COUNTLESS MORE POKE'MON? No. I said that to suggest NO more would be stupid.
I take your point. Just how many more do you think they will add though?

"This is Smash Bros. not Pokemon Stadium." What the **** is your point here? It completely depends on the numbers of Poke'mon in the game, which, as I've already told you, has not, and is unlikely to be, in the excess.
My point is that there are just SO MANY pokemon, and they already have their own fighting games (ie. Pokemon Stadium). Some people love 'em, some people hate 'em. I'd just rather they were seperate from Smash Bros. games. Like I said, Smash Bros. games already have pokeballs, so I don't see the need for them as playable characters. Add to that the fact that there are MANY of the same pokemon (eg. how many Jigglypuffs are there?) meaning that they aren't unique (with the exception of Mewtwo, since he's an only one). Adding pokemon is the equivalent of adding Shy Guys in my opinion.

Firstly, to argue against clones with Jigglypuff as your example is the most ******** choice you could've made. Jigglypuff is NOTHING like Kirby. NOTHING. So I must very abruptly say yes. I think they DO add spice.
Lol, they're both little pink balls aren't they? :laugh:

Ok, they aren't EXACTLY alike, but why use Jigglypuff when you can use Kirby? To me, Jigglypuff is just a watered-down, weaker and slower version of Kirby.

And I REALLY don't think Jigglypuff adds spice, but we'll agree to differ on that one.

Secondly, are characters like Pichu and Jigglypuff detrimental to the game? No.
Pichu is just a weaker Pikachu who hurts himself everytime he does his thunder attack. What could possibly be beneficial about him, and why on earth would some choose him over Pikachu? Yes, he is detrimental, he adds nothing to the game and is quite honestly the most pointless and insignificant character that Nintendo could have chosen to add to the series. Of all the other pokemon they could have chosen..... Pichu?? :psycho:

As for Jigglypuff, the only reason he is in there is because he was popular in the pokemon TV series, no other reason. Plus some people think he's "cute".

Again and again, I'm seeing the same ******** ****. You aren't paying attention to what I'm saying and coming up with rushed and, frankly, selfish arguments.
Why on earth would I rush my answers? Your rant was immature and extremely ignorant, and generally quite insulting. You came on here calling people idiots merely because their opinions contrasted your own, which made you look like a bit of a pompous moron in my opinion. I just felt it necessary to reply

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, READ THREADS FIRST. We've already explained SEVERAL times that clones are last minute additions to the game. They aren't taking the spot of other characters with more original movesets, they are there by chance, not by plan, or by intent, but by luck.
What's your point? Clones aren't a good thing, as I've said. Does being "last minute additions to the game" excuse them? Nobody wants clones, that's my point, which still stands.

If they want to fix that, that's what sequels are for, so they can create new moves for the clones of the previous.
Indeed, games can always be bettered.

I have no problem with logical opinions, or fair opinions, but when someone says something as ******** as "LOL GET RID OF NESS HE SUXXORS!!!!211!11Shift+1" then it gets me a little wound up.
Understandable.

You can't expect someone to say that and for people to just IGNORE it do you? This is a discussion forum, and, in essence, all I'm asking is for somebody to explain why the presence of Pichu is "ruining the game". As of yet, no one has managed to come up with anything logical.
I've expressed my opinions on Pichu, read them if you want.

I'd also like to express my particular distaste for people who seem to think that it's a cool and original burn to tell someone that when they are angry that they are "crying in the corner" about something.
Well you did appear to be getting a little worked up over something quite small, didn't you? I mean, calling people idiots just because you don't agree with them suggests that you are being extremely childish.

edit: In a quick read through of the pages in my absence, I'll note that SmashBroPro and DD151 (amongst others) already made the majority of my points, and I read through WarioFartPower ignored them. It's safe to say that he clearly isn't a man of reasonability. This notion is supported further more from the Jigglypuff comments he made.
I was replying specifically to you, and I didn't ignore any points that anyone made. My opinions still stand. Deal with it.

Mud Buddha

Smash Ace
WarioFartPower said:
It's not what you said, but it is what you implied. Clearly you don't think that there is even the slightest possibility whatsoever that SSBB will not have any clones. That implies to me that you think it basically HAS to have clones, as there is no other option. Apparentely.
You're not listening. Game Developers don't plan to put in clone characters. My point is that it's not set in stone that SSBB will have clones, but it's incredibly likely that it will.

And you're not making a very good argument by resorting to petty insults.

And now you are contradicting yourself by saying that Smash Bros. games didn't have any characters that were exactly the same.. By saying that, you have completely defeated the purpose of your original argument, which was, as far as I'm aware, that SSBB will inevitably have clone characters.
I haven't contradicted myself on any of the points I've made. You, again, have misunderstoor them. The definition of a CLONE is a character that has a moveset that is VERY SIMILAR to another character. Smash has several of these. So my point still stands.

I take your point. Just how many more do you think they will add though?
As many as they feel they need/want/can add. Two? Maybe more, I don't know. It's certainly not going to be TWELVE.

My point is that there are just SO MANY pokemon, and they already have their own fighting games (ie. Pokemon Stadium). Some people love 'em, some people hate 'em. I'd just rather they were seperate from Smash Bros. games. Like I said, Smash Bros. games already have pokeballs, so I don't see the need for them as playable characters. Add to that the fact that there are MANY of the same pokemon (eg. how many Jigglypuffs are there?) meaning that they aren't unique (with the exception of Mewtwo, since he's an only one). Adding pokemon is the equivalent of adding Shy Guys in my opinion.
Which is fair enough. I won't dispute that if Poke'mon isn't your thing, then it'd be kind of annoying. But in the end, the point that I keep reiterating is that you don't have to play as them.

Lol, they're both little pink balls aren't they? :laugh:

Ok, they aren't EXACTLY alike, but why use Jigglypuff when you can use Kirby? To me, Jigglypuff is just a watered-down, weaker and slower version of Kirby.

And I REALLY don't think Jigglypuff adds spice, but we'll agree to differ on that one.
I'll say this in the least disdainful way possible: Have you actually played Smash?

Pichu is just a weaker Pikachu who hurts himself everytime he does his thunder attack. What could possibly be beneficial about him, and why on earth would some choose him over Pikachu? Yes, he is detrimental, he adds nothing to the game and is quite honestly the most pointless and insignificant character that Nintendo could have chosen to add to the series. Of all the other pokemon they could have chosen..... Pichu?? :psycho:
Please explain. Does Link not work because of Pichu? Do you lose because of Pichu? Explain, please. I'm not following you.

As for Jigglypuff, the only reason he is in there is because he was popular in the pokemon TV series, no other reason. Plus some people think he's "cute".
Uh, that sounds like a pretty good reason to add a character to me.

Why on earth would I rush my answers? Your rant was immature and extremely ignorant, and generally quite insulting. You came on here calling people idiots merely because their opinions contrasted your own, which made you look like a bit of a pompous moron in my opinion. I just felt it necessary to reply.
I don't know why someone would chose to, but deliberate or not, you're missing my arguments.

Let me explain, with a GREATLY exaggerated (and politically correct) example: Imagine these people were saying they don't think Red people should be around because they don't like them. Would I be going completely out of line to argue with them?

This is essentially my point. You can't expect to say "I don't like [such and such], you shouldn't be allowed to play as them" and just let me ****ing accept it.

What's your point? Clones aren't a good thing, as I've said. Does being "last minute additions to the game" excuse them? Nobody wants clones, that's my point, which still stands.
If it weren't for clones, I wouldn't have got into this game. I love clones, they give me a choice between two variations of the same style. I don't like Mario, but I love Doc.

I've expressed my opinions on Pichu, read them if you want.
You haven't explained anything. HOW IS HE RUINING THE GAME?

Well you did appear to be getting a little worked up over something quite small, didn't you? I mean, calling people idiots just because you don't agree with them suggests that you are being extremely childish.
Yet, here you are, keeping the argument alive. Funny that.

Childish or not, my point still stands. You haven't proven in any way that any characters from Smash have ruined the game.

I was replying specifically to you, and I didn't ignore any points that anyone made. My opinions still stand. Deal with it.
All you've said is "I don't like Pichu, he should be removed because he's ruining the game". To which, I've addressed all possible reasoning behind that claim, and can find no other explanation for his detrimental effect.

AshumsTheMoose

Smash Cadet
Wow, there's a lot of complaining going on.
I guess, I'm not fond of Mewtwo myself, but with the Pichu matters at hand I'd like to say that Pichu's skull-bash is a lot more effective than Pikachu's. But it doesn't make Pichu a better character. Is it my turn to get argumentive remarks as a reply to this post?

Cloudlockhart

Smash Apprentice
I like Metal Gear alot! But I kinda dont like the fact that Snake is in the game...I mean its like mature an all so In Smash I dont know. He seems too out of place. Sonic characters 50/50 other than that I really dont care, as long as they dont mess up C.Falcons move set.

AshumsTheMoose

Smash Cadet
Ah. I'm relieved. It makes it difficult to state your opinion on the topic if everyone's just going to complain about it or argue over whatever you say. I apologize for not reading this thread thouroughly, but I'd like to include something about the Nintendog. I read it was assumed to be an item, not a character. An item to block the screen and gameplay. But I'm not entirely sure, so...

Top Bottom