• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

characters you DON'T want in smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario123311

Smash Ace
Lloyd Irving. I'm really sick of the Tales series in general outside of Smash and I'm sick of the usual JRPG styled swordmen. His design looks generic to me and from what little I played of Symphonia on an emulator: His moveset wouldn't be all that special at all. Nevermind aside from finding the series oversaturated in general outside of Smash, They still haven't bothered to give Pac-Man representation from the games most fans were rooting for the character to get in from in the first place.

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
Goku and other non-video game characters. Everyone else I'm partial too, although I wouldn't really want Steve from Minecraft despite being from a game.

Last edited:

UserKev

Smash Champion
Goku is an actual popular and iconic character. That's not a joke support group in any way.

Hell, every single character(that is, that did not get created purely as a meme first) have legit fans. The only real meme characters are ones like Original The Character, a parody of Shadow The Hedgehog. Obviously some suggestions are bad jokes. Goku is actually one of them who have 100% legit supporters.

Of course, I agree with the point that Smash should be about game characters too.
I know that there are "Serious" Goku supporters but we shouldn't even acknowledge them because Goku in Smash is ridiculous. Smash isn't his place, as much as the character is apart of my fiction experience.

aarchak

Smash Ace
Rex. Everything about him is awful, his design, his character, his voices, the fact he's a bad generic shonen protag
While I would argue Rex is a bit more than a bland generic Shonen protagonist (though he may seem that way at first), he isn't high on my priority list either (though he used to be), due to the fact that there are far better choices for a Xenoblade rep. He does have potential for an interesting moveset though.

Lloyd Irving. I'm really sick of the Tales series in general outside of Smash and I'm sick of the usual JRPG styled swordmen. His design looks generic to me and from what little I played of Symphonia on an emulator: His moveset wouldn't be all that special at all. Nevermind aside from finding the series oversaturated in general outside of Smash, They still haven't bothered to give Pac-Man representation from the games most fans were rooting for the character to get in from in the first place.
I can understand not wanting a character due to being sick of their series (that's the only reason why I'm against Sans), but Lloyd does have potential for an interesting moveset. Just because a character uses swords doesn't mean they play the same to every other sword character, despite what the 3 Marth clones might tell you. Lloyd has many moves that offer mobility, has a fast moving projectile, and his possible style of rushdown play doesn't exist between the other sword characters (Roy comes close, but just can't quite do the same). What Smash Flash 2 did with him was honestly great, there he felt different from everybody else, and it makes me believe he can be different and unique.

LaughingLefou

Smash Apprentice
Yeesh, as a fan of Sans, this thread hurts my Soul. Cant tell if its hatred of the character, the fanbase or both.

At least I haven't seen Travis Touchdown or Ravio listed yet...

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I know that there are "Serious" Goku supporters but we shouldn't even acknowledge them because Goku in Smash is ridiculous. Smash isn't his place, as much as the character is apart of my fiction experience.
You are required to respect all opinions by the rules of this forum. And obviously inappropriate should not be responded to at all and simply reported.

A better idea is to reply explaining why you don't like the idea or simply not reply at all. Replying to just dismiss an idea is not respectful. And that's not something we want on these forums. So please act appropriate towards others, even if you dislike the idea.

Hopefully that clears up the issue with your idea. We obviously want people to feel welcome, even if they have opinions you don't desire.

Mav485

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1504-7090-2374
Switch FC
SW 7228 3594 2505
I don't want so-called "4th party" characters. The ones who originated outside video games. You know the ones.

I'd be perfectly fine with zero things from Minecraft getting in.

The following two aren't characters I want to keep out necessarily, but I just can't be bothered to get hyped for them. They would be Geno and Skull Kid. I just haven't got the appeal or the need for either.

LaughingLefou

Smash Apprentice
I don't want so-called "4th party" characters. The ones who originated outside video games. You know the ones.

I'd be perfectly fine with zero things from Minecraft getting in.

The following two aren't characters I want to keep out necessarily, but I just can't be bothered to get hyped for them. They would be Geno and Skull Kid. I just haven't got the appeal or the need for either.
I feel that way about a lot of characters; I dont hate many ideas (except obvious memes like Shrek,) but I'm very ambivalent towards many suggestions like Captain Toad or Bandana Dee.

Mario123311

Smash Ace
While I would argue Rex is a bit more than a bland generic Shonen protagonist (though he may seem that way at first), he isn't high on my priority list either (though he used to be), due to the fact that there are far better choices for a Xenoblade rep. He does have potential for an interesting moveset though.

I can understand not wanting a character due to being sick of their series (that's the only reason why I'm against Sans), but Lloyd does have potential for an interesting moveset. Just because a character uses swords doesn't mean they play the same to every other sword character, despite what the 3 Marth clones might tell you. Lloyd has many moves that offer mobility, has a fast moving projectile, and his possible style of rushdown play doesn't exist between the other sword characters (Roy comes close, but just can't quite do the same). What Smash Flash 2 did with him was honestly great, there he felt different from everybody else, and it makes me believe he can be different and unique.
I also just find the character unappealing in general, design-wise and even his moves aren't all that interesting to me. ((I played SSF2 before you ask.))

Also I fear he will greatly get on my nerves from what I heard about his personality. Not to be jumping to conclusions but if his personality is akin to Naruto like people have told me, Yeah... I don't want to be playing as a smug protagonist like that. ^^; It makes me wanna smack 'em, just saying.

aarchak

Smash Ace
I also just find the character unappealing in general, design-wise and even his moves aren't all that interesting to me. ((I played SSF2 before you ask.))

Also I fear he will greatly get on my nerves from what I heard about his personality. Not to be jumping to conclusions but if his personality is akin to Naruto like people have told me, Yeah... I don't want to be playing as a smug protagonist like that. ^^; It makes me wanna smack 'em, just saying.
I don't think he's like Naruto at all, but you'll have to form your own opinions on him.

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746
Geno, Crash, Isaac, and Steve I pray never make it into Smash. I unironically will accept Goku over any of them at this point. The characters themselves aren’t hardly relevent anymore save Crash, Steve isn’t even relevent in his own series.

You could argue Dragonborn or Monster Hunter, two characters I’d pay money for, follow that same issue as Steve but.... at least they aren’t ugly as dirt. They can also be given personality, which Steve can never have.

I don’t want Decidueye but I don’t hate him like I do the others. At least he is relevent and interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Just a quick reminder to all; avoid making jabs at fanbases entirely. This create flame wars and should be avoided. Note, "being turned off by the fans" is not a jab at them in comparison. The reason is the reality, every fanbase has toxic members. So it's understandable this stuff happens. However, keep in mind to not attack the fanbases themselves. We don't want that around.

Beyond that, just remember that feeling fans might overrate something is a criticism, not a jab. That's you expressing what you feel is a character situation. That's fine and fair. Just remember to always be respectful about it.

VexTheHex

Smash Ace
Overall I can say genuinely that I'd wouldn't actively boycott these characters or do anything to actively oppose them in some major form like throwing a fit about their inclusion. But these are some characters that have hit my nerves at some points in regards to the idea of their addition or the general behavior in regards to the character.

Travis Touchdown - He's a small fry 3rd party that people hold onto cause his creator fanboys over the idea of Travis being in Smash. His games are however built from the ground up on very immature levels of sex and gore that appeal to young minds cause it's edgy. I don't like or support him in Smash. But at least his design borders on modern (stands out to most of the cast) but isn't as boring as some other modern character designs. So I can say a positive on him.

Isaac - Getting tired of how overblown this guy is. He looks very generic (his adult design is 10x better) and his games only mostly lived on cause his fanbase never stopped talking about how he deserves to be in Smash. I supported him at one point way in the past. (like Brawl days? or Smash 4? I don't recall)

And now we're at the point of...

The sun literally being shown in a daytime video having people flip out that Isaac is being hinted at. Like please, no. Even if he gets in, I highly doubt the sun of all things being shown during the day time is something. I mean, the ground was there to? Diglett incoming?

I feel overall he is a small fry that is overblown by a very vocal fan base. He's from a 3 handheld series that flopped on game three. The series was also more liked in the West, and we already got Ridley and King K Rool as pretty heavy hitters for Western fanbases. He doesn't DESERVE IT like I see people claiming. Be cool if he got in for his fans and maybe he can be awesome, but i don't like the claim he is a character that has been mistreated and deserves his addition.

Lip - Saw her as the enemy to Takamaru getting in. Looks like neither will though in the end anyways. My dislike for her has lessened overall, but I still ain't big on the little girl with a skirt aesthetic as it brings some awkward fans in.

Decidueye - I still remember the days of bringing up ANY OTHER POKEMON as the potential newcomer got laughed at that wasn't Decidueye. We need a Grass starter, isn't it obvious? Bam. Ivysaur. His supporters dropped by a large margin and predictors went to Mimikyu, Lycanroc, and more recently to Incineroar. I actually put him on some of my rosters in those "Roster Game Threads" but boy did I get sick of him being the only Pokemon people bothered to consider with any others being shot down.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
But now I can be like... "Hey, I don't think Isaac really should get in now, his time has passed overall."

Supporter - "No, relevancy has no grounds on inclusion. King K Rool is proof of this now. He is REALLY popular!"

Me - "His popularity is more so overblown in the Smash community, he didn't score that high according to multiple poll chart shown and loss to the like of Ashley or Waluigi as example that failed to get into Ultimate as is. Personally I feel we don't know what the results looked like in the slightest as most polls or tallies done were probably minuscule compared to the quiet casuals and minorities. Also wouldn't his series be ongoing if he was this huge gaming icon with loads of fans?"

Supporter - "Dark Dawn hurt the series and other charts show he is very popular. He was right behind King K Rool or Ridley with massive demand."

Me - "But would he really bring anything exciting to the roster? He could easily be lumped in as another sword fighter with a small gimmick tacked on as he looks like a very generic character overall and we aren't really short on swordsmen overall. I'm not against more, but I don't really know if he beings enough to the table to warrant his addition."

Supporter - "Too many sword users isn't an issue and is a made up issue. And he has all kinds of cool Earth things he can do. I hear he has a lot of potential and deserves to be in Smash, so it doesn't matter."

Me - "Heard? Have you played his games or know what type of earth things he can do?"

Supporter- "No. But everyone says he deserves it!!!"

Me - "..."
Just gonna stop you right there and say that fabricating a completely imaginary conversation against a made up straw-man is a terrible way to argue a point.

StormC

Smash Hero
None of the posts here have convinced me that this thread was anything but a bad idea that inevitably generated poorly thought out hot takes.

VexTheHex

Smash Ace
Just gonna stop you right there and say that fabricating a completely imaginary conversation against a made up straw-man is a terrible way to argue a point.
Haha I had typed up part of the post before work and came home and just quickly finished it. Saw the Mod came down on the thread for being too harsh on fan bases, so I tried cleaning it up.

But let's be honest, most dislike for characters is going to come from clashing with fans of the other characters or the competing for the spots outlook.

As for your pulling of my comment, it happened in general on a thread on this site. I clashed with some Isaac fans in regards to him being more "deserving" than another character as I feel that's a very inaccurate outlook on Isaac. Comes out some of those people actually knew little on Isaac other than he's this cool swordsmen who uses earth powers and got jipped by not getting into Smash all this time.

It's fine to WANT and LIKE Isaac. It's another to make the bold statement he deserves it especially when his series flopped in the end.

None of the posts here have convinced me that this thread was anything but a bad idea that inevitably generated poorly thought out hot takes.
I actually agree with you on this. I had seen this thread for a bit and was tempted to say stuff but always backed out it'd be "mean."

Then I do it in a rush and get called out before I can even edit my post by someone cause one of my picks has a very dedicated and vocal following on here. It's just asking for people to butt heads.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Nah, I do see value in having a concentrated place to express unpopular opinions and such. Otherwise said posts would be argued elsewhere over long periods of time and believe me, no one wants that.

I just dislike when the presentation is flawed and/or attacks a community rather than the character itself.

Last edited:

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
It's fine to WANT and LIKE Isaac. It's another to make the bold statement he deserves it especially when his series flopped in the end.
Is it though? I mean even if one game failed I mean the series is still bigger than some currently on the roster. Some took YEARS after they were in Smash to be as big as Golden Sun. Not only that but he has had huge demand since Brawl. From a sales perspective, it can be argued he "deserves" it, from a popularity standpoint it can be argued he "deserves" it. Quite honestly what does it matter if people feel he should be in the game? People felt Ridley should be in, people felt K Rool should be, people felt Shulk should be in, people felt Geno should be in, people felt all manner of characters should be in Smash so why does it matter a group thinks Isaac deserves that treatment?

VexTheHex

Smash Ace
Is it though? I mean even if one game failed I mean the series is still bigger than some currently on the roster. Some took YEARS after they were in Smash to be as big as Golden Sun. Not only that but he has had huge demand since Brawl. From a sales perspective, it can be argued he "deserves" it, from a popularity standpoint it can be argued he "deserves" it. Quite honestly what does it matter if people feel he should be in the game? People felt Ridley should be in, people felt K Rool should be, people felt Shulk should be in, people felt Geno should be in, people felt all manner of characters should be in Smash so why does it matter a group thinks Isaac deserves that treatment?
If I came on here and said "Meowth is old news and doesn't deserve to be in Smash."

Most people would applaud and agree with this.

If I came on here and said "Jigglypuff or Captain Falcon would be old news and would have no way to get into Smash as she and he wouldn't deserve it."

Fine, most people agree these characters got lucky by getting in when they did as their series died or moved on without them.

Say Isaac may be old news and may not deserve it, you stir the beehive like no tomorrow. My problem stems more with the the ideology behind the character's inclusion just as with Decidueye. Both are opinionated outlooks that got one made "the right one." Decidueye was never the only option for a Pokemon newcomer and Isaac (Golden Sun) never really was the one over other options. Discussing whether the character really deserves his or her addition usually can go both ways but not when it comes to a few golden picks. Isaac is one on here and Decidueye was another before his fall cause of Ivysaur.

Last edited:

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
If I came on here and said "Meowth is old news and doesn't deserve to be in Smash."

Most people would applaud and agree with this.

If I came on here and said "Jigglypuff or Captain Falcon would be old news and would have no way to get into Smash as she and he wouldn't deserve it."

Fine, most people agree these characters got lucky by getting in when they did as their series died or moved on without them.

Say Isaac may be old news and may not deserve it, you stir the beehive like no tomorrow. My problem stems more with the the ideology behind the character's inclusion just as with Decidueye. Both are opinionated outlooks that got one made "the right one." Decidueye was never the only option for a Pokemon newcomer and Isaac (Golden Sun) never really was the one over other options. Discussing whether the character really deserves his or her addition usually can go both ways but not when it comes to a few golden picks. Isaac is one on here and Decidueye was another before his fall cause of Ivysaur.
I think you're missing my point. Everyone thinks their character deserves to be in Smash Isaac is just one of many fan bases who feels their character deserves to be in the game. Honestly, that will never change. As soon as Isaac gets in, a new character will appear that everyone screams "deserves" it. Heck Isaac isn't even the only character now people say deserve it. I honestly see no reason why you have an issue with just Isaac fans saying Isaac deserves to be in Smash when the Bandana Dee crowd says the same, or the Banjo crowd say the same, or the Geno crowd says the same. "X deserves to be in Smash" is just shorthand for "I want this character in Smash.

VexTheHex

Smash Ace
I think you're missing my point. Everyone thinks their character deserves to be in Smash Isaac is just one of many fan bases who feels their character deserves to be in the game. Honestly, that will never change. As soon as Isaac gets in, a new character will appear that everyone screams "deserves" it. Heck Isaac isn't even the only character now people say deserve it. I honestly see no reason why you have an issue with just Isaac fans saying Isaac deserves to be in Smash when the Bandana Dee crowd says the same, or the Banjo crowd say the same, or the Geno crowd says the same. "X deserves to be in Smash" is just shorthand for "I want this character in Smash.
I understand your point on this. I think my problem stems more from other options typically being met with some negatives and those negatives being accepted. You can typically say Banjo has license issues, that Kirby may not really need another rep, or that Geno is forgotten by most at this point. Even Ridley had his too big or Sakurai said no outlooks. I feel Isaac and Decidueye (for awhile) have been two more so Golden (ha) boys on here that you typically can't say the "series is dead" or "his design could be rather boring with the amount of sword users in already" without it creating conflict as the same with saying "Mimikyu and Lycanroc are pushed more" or "maybe Incineroar has more character to his design" back when Decidueye was the Golden Pokemon.

Golden Sun dropped in sales with every addition to the series and Dark Dawn really flopped in Japan compared to the other entries. It's popularity has always been more Western focused as well. I played Dark Dawn, I didn't think it was awful myself, but it was alright. Nothing too memorable though. Pairing this that the series has been dead for years now, I don't really know how the series could viewed as that huge hole missing in Smash.

While Isaac has "earth power" his design is pretty flat. I greatly prefer his adult design as his other design looks like any typical filler male in RPGs and farming/town sims. I can see the sword burn out, but I mostly oppose more sword users for FE cause I'd love to see them pull out axes, lances, or more magic. But I understand the fear behind more sword users in general, but I honestly don't hold that as the deal end on characters.

But typically I don't feel these points can be said freely as this forum does have a dedicated Isaac fan group. So typically indicating general disinterest or dislike for the character isn't met well. With both Isaac and Decidueye, I got turned off more so by the one way echo chamber outlook on here. I was kind of hoping Isaac would get in (though I really don't want to hear the sun theories were right... like please... it's the sun during daytime) so it'd stop. But you're right, it'd just move onto someone else.

Still one of my original points still stand in my OP. Even though I may generally dislike some characters or the outlooks in regards to them, I wouldn't be upset that badly by any inclusion. Even if I hate Travis and his games, I may like him in Smash. Even though I found the negative outlook on anything not Decidueye annoying, I may think he is cool in Smash and forget those times. Same applies to Isaac. Good for his fans and he could be really cool. I'm just not big on how big he is made out to be.

Haha, on a side note with Takamaru (yes I support that outdated sword user ;P) being deconfirmed and some leak pointing towards Sable Prince, I won't lie I also started supporting another out dated sword user as well since his snake and frog form could be cute and fun. Maybe I should support Isaac in general as well like in the past as yet another outdated sword user.... I think I just got burnt out on how echo'd his support got as it seemed to get hollower. But still, I wish they'd go with adult Isaac even though they will not. His original look is very "Hi, this is your Farm Player John. Please customize him."

Last edited:

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
I understand your point on this. I think my problem stems more from other options typically being met with some negatives and those negatives being accepted. You can typically say Banjo has license issues, that Kirby may not really need another rep, or that Geno is forgotten by most at this point. Even Ridley had his too big or Sakurai said no outlooks. I feel Isaac and Decidueye (for awhile) have been two more so Golden (ha) boys on here that you typically can't say the "series is dead" or "his design could be rather boring with the amount of sword users in already" without it creating conflict as the same with saying "Mimikyu and Lycanroc are pushed more" or "maybe Incineroar has more character to his design" back when Decidueye was the Golden Pokemon.
Well most characters are going to be defended and Isaac has a special case where currently his series being dead might not matter but even with K Rool and others "relevance" has been something most fans hate leveled against them even more so with it not mattering for Ultimate. As for the sword thing It's a quick way people use to outright ignore him. Typically when someone calls a character generic it means they haven't played the games and need a quick way to write off the competition. Just read some of the earlier pages of this topic and I'm sure you'll agree with statement. People defend there characters it's not new. Part of every support thread is the fanbase circlejerk themselves going every argument thrown their way. The K Rool fans talked about relevance not mattering to death, the Bandana Dee fans do everything they can to discount the goomba with a hat argument, and the Ridley fans went through every concivable way they could to find size not mattering in Smash. The common way to write off a character will prompt the biggest reaction from the fan base.

Golden Sun dropped in sales with every addition to the series and Dark Dawn really flopped in Japan compared to the other entries. It's popularity has always been more Western focused as well. I played Dark Dawn, I didn't think it was awful myself, but it was alright. Nothing too memorable though. Pairing this that the series has been dead for years now, I don't really know how the series could viewed as that huge hole missing in Smash.
I mean you act like a sequel isn't common. It's far more likely a sequel does worse than the original, "too much of a good thing" I suppose. Still even then TLA did super well managing to sell over a million. It may not have sold as well but it still did fantastically. As for Dark Dawn, it was an ok game and an ok game at the end of a console's lifespan won't sell. Also, DD was nowhere near as good as the first 2 so I have to agree DD isn't too memorable. But GS is a huge hole for some because they love the series again it has the popularity and the sales to warrant such attention but I think the best way to look it is this, FZero is dead but that hasn't stopped people's immense love for that series, it's the same with GS. Without Isaac on the roster, it will never be a true line up of Nintendo's best for some. Also, we have plenty of characters on the roster that have a western focus so I mean it's not that big a deal it's not as popular in Japan.

While Isaac has "earth power" his design is pretty flat. I greatly prefer his adult design as his other design looks like any typical filler male in RPGs and farming/town sims. I can see the sword burn out, but I mostly oppose more sword users for FE cause I'd love to see them pull out axes, lances, or more magic. But I understand the fear behind more sword users in general, but I honestly don't hold that as the deal end on characters.
Well, first the whole design thing is subjective. What's flat to you looks cool to others so I mean that's fine you prefer his adult design but should it really bother you so many others don't have an issue with his appearance? The sword thing is kinda of silly to me personally because there are so many ways to use a sword that really every sword user can be unique just like having a lance or an ax wouldn't mean the character is unique. Weapons are just tools and it's how they are used that matters. Or at least it should be but so many people focus on shallow aesthetics for some reason. I can understand why the no more swordsmen thing happened, people wanted FE represented better, but it has really spiraled out of control since then.

But typically I don't feel these points can be said freely as this forum does have a dedicated Isaac fan group. So typically indicating general disinterest or dislike for the character isn't met well. With both Isaac and Decidueye, I got turned off more so by the one way echo chamber outlook on here. I was kind of hoping Isaac would get in (though I really don't want to hear the sun theories were right... like please... it's the sun during daytime) so it'd stop. But you're right, it'd just move onto someone else.
I mean saying he's a generic swordsman is saying to others that you don't know what he can bring to the table so most of his fans will feel inclined to show why he's special. Just say his design is boring and not call him generic and I imagine people won't feel the need to debate you. It's kinda like don't say Bandana Dee is a goomba with a hat unless you want his fans to try and show why that's not true. Explaining points without sounding like you're just writing off a character is the key to discussion.
Though I do agree some of my fellow fans are reaching about the sun at the end of the trailer but everyone is trying to find the slightest hope their character is in. I still can't beleive people think Sakurai is hinting through interior design.

I'm just not big on how big he is made out to be.
Well he's one of the top contenders left so he is big and he's going to keep being discussed. It's just a part of the Smash cycle.

Last edited:

UserKev

Smash Champion
You are required to respect all opinions by the rules of this forum. And obviously inappropriate should not be responded to at all and simply reported.

A better idea is to reply explaining why you don't like the idea or simply not reply at all. Replying to just dismiss an idea is not respectful. And that's not something we want on these forums. So please act appropriate towards others, even if you dislike the idea.

Hopefully that clears up the issue with your idea. We obviously want people to feel welcome, even if they have opinions you don't desire.
Obviously, I'm just one person and Goku not in Smash Doesn't! need explaining. Haha ** then casuals, ruining my game.

PhantomShab

Smash Lord
Geno, Crash, Isaac, and Steve I pray never make it into Smash. I unironically will accept Goku over any of them at this point. The characters themselves aren’t hardly relevent anymore save Crash, Steve isn’t even relevent in his own series.
>muh relevancy
>mains Pichu

Hopefully you realized the irony when you were making this post.

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746
>muh relevancy
>mains Pichu

Hopefully you realized the irony when you were making this post.
Pichu is still in Pokemon, one if the best-selling franchise of all time. When was the last time a Golden Sun game was released?

Even then the argument you just made is terrible. Pichu was put in when it was relevent. Isaac isn’t now.....

And then someone is gonna bring up K. Rool as if all the sudden my mind will be changed because I hadn’t thought of that before, SPOILERS: I have.

I don’t want any of them. Downplay my argument all you like, but you won’t be changing my mind that way.

Last edited:

RedDragon64

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-8521-4195-4716
Minecraft Steve, Fortnite guy That would reallllllllllllllly suck, B&K as eco for duck hunt HE & SHE DESERVES THERE OWN SLOT, Shadow, In my opinion
they should add tails and change up air to Faster DK and WAY TOO EGIE, Waluigi in the words of arin from gamegurmps JUST DON'T

Last edited:

PhantomShab

Smash Lord
Pichu is still in Pokemon, one if the best-selling franchise of all time. When was the last time a Golden Sun game was released?

Even then the argument you just made is terrible. Pichu was put in when it was relevent. Isaac isn’t now.....

And then someone is gonna bring up K. Rool as if all the sudden my mind will be changed because I hadn’t thought of that before, SPOILERS: I have.

I don’t want any of them. Downplay my argument all you like, but you won’t be changing my mind that way.
Luckily for me I want the characters I want because I actually like them and not because of the relevancy meme.

Jakisthe

Smash Cadet
Honestly I feel like beyond Tetris Block, there are no good worthwhile 3rd parties left. A lot of the suggestions I see start turning Smash into Mugen >_>

Last edited:

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Honestly I feel like beyond Tetris Block, there are no good worthwhile 3rd parties left. A lot of the suggestions I see start turning Smash into Mugen >_>
A Tetris block would be Mugenesque in almost the stupidest way possible.

Fell God

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4200-0492-3739
Also I don't see the point of people being so against characters being in, maybe it's just because I've already got everyone I want, but I'm not against anyone at this point. Ok except like a rep from Fortnite but that's because I hate Fortnite. Just focus on liking characters rather than not liking them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Honestly the only character that should be in is Goku and that's so we can watch the internet melt down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom