• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters on Sakurai's Poll

XCWarrior

Smash Apprentice
Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Wii Fit, Zack and Wiki, SMR
cause i like messing with yur head (^^)v LOL j/k j/k *gives u a cookie* no i just wanna see if u can get it....here's a hint....dont think of anime characters who protect the world (i.e. Sailor Moon, Naruto, DBZ characters)...dont think of those (^^)v
He wants Misty in the game. He loves her with all his heart.

ComradeCanada

Smash Journeyman
yeah but since snake is in as that kind of character james is not going to pull though on this mission he will just turn out as a copy of snake unless thats one of his alternate costumes which i doubt
You mean like Snake's Tuxedo costume that he's had since Metal Gear Solid, which was a nod to James Bond?

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
no i was just sayin that to make hopes alittle for people who want james bond in. Besides i didnt even know snake till he came in brawl
Who would want James Bond in. LOL

Snake isn't a two dimensional cheese ball like Bond is. :laugh:

Plus I doubt the Japanese care for Bond at all.

Akiak

Smash Ace
TOAD??!!! YES!!! He is my most wanted brawl character!!!
Too bad he's peaches move again. But he can still make it since the toad peach uses is generic while then there is a unique Toad that can be a PC!
Hopefully.

sk8erkid6485

Smash Cadet
I know this is unexpected but STEWIE GRIFFIN FOR BRAWL! lol. Think about, he looks like a type of brawler that could fight. and Think about his final smash. Ohh gees there would be so many options.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Has someone made a list of highly wanted characters that werent on the poll??

Or maybe, were there any other large scale polls done somewhere?

sk8erkid6485

Smash Cadet
Has someone made a list of highly wanted characters that werent on the poll??

Or maybe, were there any other large scale polls done somewhere?
Well we better be sure to check cus you make a good point. If there is another poll i'm putting down these people

1.Stewie griffin
2.Miles Tails
3.Ridly
4.Krystal
5.Bowser Jr.

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno
Once again quoted for its awesome truth to the world!:chuckle:

Wreked

Smash Lord
I know this is unexpected but STEWIE GRIFFIN FOR BRAWL! lol. Think about, he looks like a type of brawler that could fight. and Think about his final smash. Ohh gees there would be so many options.
lol Have you seen the 100th and 101th episode of family guy. It's pretty funny. But yeah he would be great, his taunt would most definitely be **** You Vile Woman!

Well we better be sure to check cus you make a good point. If there is another poll i'm putting down these people

1.Stewie griffin
2.Miles Tails
3.Ridley
4.Krystal
5.Bowser Jr.
Tails, meh.

Once again quoted for its awesome truth to the world!:chuckle:
I won't even start it.

Rakath

Smash Ace
But she was out voted by Geno, that is fact, Geno is more likly in then Krystal ever was...
Must Genofanboys pick fights with everyone?

However that was a compelling arguement that kills the entire Ridley vs. Geno arguement. Equal votes but Ridley is from an underrepresented series and has seen both sides of the ocean AND Ridley is in more than one game, meaning Ridley is MORE likely than Geno ever was. ^_^

Also, Krystal is the most likely character from another underprepresented series and also from multiple games on both sides of the ocean, giving her a leg up as well. ^_^

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
no Ridley and Krystal are easily the most likely newcomers by a mile! Krystal may be a smidge more then ridley but that was because of her voice actor.
Geno, i think, will not make it...he doesnt seem like a brawl character and he was also from a game that wasnt very popular or at least as popular as expected..

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
uh...no.
people will buy it anyway.

ok lets have a senerio then

what if zero suit samus wasnt in it because noone wanted her in
.....hell what if mario got the boot because of a programming glitch he had

y the hell do you think sakurai is making the game....for the fans that nintendo is trying to make happy

my point is some people wont buy the game just because their characters didnt make the cut
although the game looks good so im getting it anyways

srry to go on a rant right there it doesnt really matter i suppose because thats an if and thats never going to happen anyways

yeah but the game geno was in rocked although im not a supporter of geno for brawl
i think that was the first game i ever played

ShoTTa

Smash Cadet
I think Twilight Link would be more preferable than Windwaker Link. Because if they re-announce Young Link, Windwaker link would be a waste of a character. Plus, wouldn't anyone like to run around as a Wolf in Brawl :chuckle: ?

sk8erkid6485

Smash Cadet
lol Have you seen the 100th and 101th episode of family guy. It's pretty funny. But yeah he would be great, his taunt would most definitely be **** You Vile Woman!

Tails, meh.

I won't even start it.

lol, thakns for the stewie compliment. And yes i did see the the 100th and 101th episode of family guy.Pretty hillarious, But still, if he go into brawl, that would be sweet.

ShoTTa

Smash Cadet
Here are my guesses/wishes of unlockable characters for Brawl that are triggered by other characters.

-Sonic
  • Tails
  • Knuckles
  • Shadow
-Pikachu
  • Jigglypuff
  • Pichu
  • Mewtwo
  • Mew
-Pokemon Trainer
  • Lucario
-Fox McCloud
  • Falco Lombardi
  • Krystal
  • Wolf O'Donnell
-Wario
  • Waluigi
-Link
  • Young Link
  • Ganondorf
  • Twilight Link

There are a lot more triggers but they were already in previous installments so you should know them.

The Director

Smash Lord
I'm almost certain there will be no other representations from the already announced 3rd party series. I know a lot of people want Tails, but let's face it people: he's AT material at best.

Falco's gotta be back. He's the #2 go to guy from the Star Fox series. I can understand how Krystal is popular and would fit nicely in Smash, (plus Smash needs more chicks) but I believe Falco's a lock. I think Krystal will make it in too, tho. I can see her making it in over Wolf.

And yes! I would love to be Wolf Link in Brawl! I think Wolf Link's chances are incredible, only based upon the amount of representation from TP.

ShoTTa

Smash Cadet
I'm almost certain there will be no other representations from the already announced 3rd party series. I know a lot of people want Tails, but let's face it people: he's AT material at best.

Falco's gotta be back. He's the #2 go to guy from the Star Fox series. I can understand how Krystal is popular and would fit nicely in Smash, (plus Smash needs more chicks) but I believe Falco's a lock. I think Krystal will make it in too, tho. I can see her making it in over Wolf.

And yes! I would love to be Wolf Link in Brawl! I think Wolf Link's chances are incredible, only based upon the amount of representation from TP.
Yea seriously, Twilight Link ftw. Yea those other 3rd party characters I put in were just other alternatives. I was only leaning towards the first two characters in each bullet under each category.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Here are my guesses/wishes of unlockable characters for Brawl that are triggered by other characters.

-Sonic
  • Tails
  • Knuckles
  • Shadow
-Pikachu
  • Jigglypuff
  • Pichu
  • Mewtwo
  • Mew
-Pokemon Trainer
  • Lucario
-Fox McCloud
  • Falco Lombardi
  • Krystal
  • Wolf O'Donnell
-Wario
  • Waluigi
-Link
  • Young Link
  • Ganondorf
  • Twilight Link

There are a lot more triggers but they were already in previous installments so you should know them.
Bolded ones are ones I agree with.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord

-Sonic
  • Tails
  • Knuckles
  • Shadow
-Pikachu
  • Jigglypuff
  • Pichu
  • Mewtwo
  • Mew
-Pokemon Trainer
  • Lucario
-Fox McCloud
  • Falco Lombardi
  • Krystal
  • Wolf O'Donnell
-Wario
  • Waluigi
-Link
  • Young Link
  • Ganondorf
  • Twilight Link

most of the ones i want in brawl are in the top two of each section
krystal and mew would be the ones im leaning towards
mew's transformation to any random pokeball pokemon
and krystal's majic staff=SWEET

o and i forgot shadow's chaos control powers

Boofer

Smash Ace
I'd like to see who everbody thinks are the 3 or 4most likely newcomers for brawl. Not characters that you wish to see, just characters that have the greatest chances.

I think Krystal has the the greatest chance, period. Second would be Captain Olimar, though I'm not too fond of him. Ridley and Geno also seem very likely imo out of sheer popularity. I swear I hear something about these two everywhere I look on smashbros forums. I know close to nothing about either, but I think Sakurai would be a fool to not include them in some kind of form.

elwordo310

Smash Cadet
So I'm disapointed about the character choices that Saki is an AT and not a PC. although this is cool im hoping that there will be a PC from Sin and Punishment in the future. In the mean time I would like to se Marina from Mischef makers, Issac from Golden sun, and The last third party character should be from ether Capcom (Megaman) or a character from Rare (Banjo Kazooie, Conker!!!!) these companies I feel deserve priority placement.

Ginger9001

Smash Ace
I'd like to see who everbody thinks are the 3 or 4most likely newcomers for brawl. Not characters that you wish to see, just characters that have the greatest chances.

I think Krystal has the the greatest chance, period. Second would be Captain Olimar, though I'm not too fond of him. Ridley and Geno also seem very likely imo out of sheer popularity. I swear I hear something about these two everywhere I look on smashbros forums. I know close to nothing about either, but I think Sakurai would be a fool to not include them in some kind of form.

Indeed. It would be totally cruel for him just to ignore all the popular pleads and wants from the fans. Atleast make them into ATs.

Top Bottom