• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character You Loved But Now Hate

KonnerD07

Smash Rookie
Name at least one character in SSBU that you loved and thought was good. But now you hate and think the character is trash. For me It's Sonic:ultsonic:

D

Deleted member

Zero Suit Samus, Falco, Dedede, and every FE character besides Roy(& maybe Marth).

Last edited by a moderator:

KonnerD07

Smash Rookie
MarioRayFalcon Yeah, I now think DeDeDe sucks. But I think ZSS got better.

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
Incineroar. Once I got auto kicked from Elite Smash I never found the motivation to bring him back. I just don't like his crippling slowness and lag.

On another note, I used to have a pocket Peach, but I just don't find the character fun to play anymore.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
I love using :ultisabelle: for fun but she is really bad in her current state.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
The character himself is okay- and if you look at my past mains, you know I'm a huge Mr. Game & Watch enthusiast, but I just can't click with him on that level anymore. I had to find a new main, but that's okay. I'm having a lot of fun with Wii Fit Trainer.

D

Deleted member

This buffing and nerfing doesn't help anyone. Who do they even listen to for that stuff.

Top Bottom