• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Selection Screens

D

Deleted member

Awesome stuff tirkaro. Plus rep for including my personal favourite (sorry if it comes out a bit glib on your User CP, there was an error or something).

BTW, Hoodie (nice name) yours is great too. What is the best program for making these? Would the Gimp do?

kaid

Smash Master
Hoodie: Sonic (and to a lesser extent Zelda and Majora's Mask) could use better pictures.

And while it does look really nice, you left out pokemon entirely.

Zombie Cola

Smash Ace
And Samurai Goroh.. other than that I'd say its a great job, nice touch with the shimmer across the character select frames.

Iggy K

Smash Ace
What's with the inclusion of Tom Nook? What's he gonna do, throw money at people? Or maybe bother them with annoying little kids who never shut up, or make dumb deals with people when the game it paused...
I guess you never heard of the leg bender breaker.

Hoodie

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the comments guys, I'm working on a 2nd version of it. Expect a whole lot more characters. This was just to see what people think of my designs. Expect a better one within the next day or so =]

edit: Also, I'm taking what everyone said into consideration. So things will be changed around, plenty of new people will be added, Diddy and Dixie will split up. Etc.

What do you guys think of Phazon Samus? :D

Zombie Cola

Smash Ace
Thanks for the comments guys, I'm working on a 2nd version of it. Expect a whole lot more characters. This was just to see what people think of my designs. Expect a better one within the next day or so =]

edit: Also, I'm taking what everyone said into consideration. So things will be changed around, plenty of new people will be added, Diddy and Dixie will split up. Etc.

What do you guys think of Phazon Samus? :D
Hoodie FTW.

Iggy K

Smash Ace
Yours is pretty good, Hoodie. if your still takiing suggestions, you screen needs more Yoshi, Ness and Jiggs, and if you wanted to add him, Toad.

Hoodie

Smash Journeyman
Yea, I just went on a Nintendo character image search and got a load of new people to add lol.

I'll have it up tomorrow Afternoon. [ California Time xD ]

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Yea, I just went on a Nintendo character image search and got a load of new people to add lol.

I'll have it up tomorrow Afternoon. [ California Time xD ]
If I may suggest a few, you should add Ryota Hayami, Kensuke Kimachi, and John Raimi (Ghost Version)

Hoodie

Smash Journeyman
So I decided to work on it a bit.

The red lines are there for a reason. Don't want anyone finishing my work =]

Notice the blank spaces in certin aways, besides the bottom line. Who do you think will show up? Find out tomorrow :D

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
So I decided to work on it a bit.

The red lines are there for a reason. Don't want anyone finishing my work =]

Notice the blank spaces in certin aways, besides the bottom line. Who do you think will show up? Find out tomorrow :D
I'm sorry, but Toadette and Waluigi need to be cut. I think you should put all the confirmed characters first so you dn't forget them later

Eaode

Smash Champion
toadette and waluigi=filler

their inclusion=fail imo.

EDIT: And I can see some boxes for characters that will be obvious like Dedede and Ridley :grin:

Godzidra

Smash Rookie
I'm making an animated character selection screen and I you think it's crappy well I'd like you to try and make a better one.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
good luck with that, I'm trying one now, but ive never used photoshop before so >_>
you'll have fun with it, trust me ;) IMO<, it's one of the best software ever created :)

I hope your list includes someone in my sig..... If not, I'll be sad :(

Godzidra

Smash Rookie
Does anyone have a good quality picture of Zelda with a white background and the whole entire body? I need it!

Top Bottom