• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Just a post to inform the Zelda boards that Zelda has gone up to Rank B on the character rankings list. That also leads me to think that she may see some more height on the tier list as well!

Keep up the good work Zelda's, we are actually getting somewhere!

This is also to show that I am still here. I don't know if anyone notices, but I haven't posted since like... Christmas because things have been hectic.

Peace, and happy new year!

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Who cares where she is on the tier list?

Good job though Zelda players, that's pretty impressive considering how disadvantaged she is to a few commonly seen characters.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Actually when you really look at her matchups, they're very good. She fares well to at least 3 of the top tiers. The other 2 are only disadvantaged for her, but GnW is a pain in the ***. But still, she might rise, she's done well!

DarkThundah

Smash Apprentice
She went up? Sweet. I know it doesn't matter where she is in the tier list, I actually think she's fine where she is, but it is nice to see all the work the community is doing pay off.

gj everyone, i hope everything works out 4 u godathand.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Only by 2 places! She's still around the middle. She just needs to rise now! All she needs is tourney rep and something about her playstyle that makes every match nice and easy to win ^^ We'll get there =D

I reckon she places nicely in D Rank though, or at least above luigi.

Top Bottom