• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
Y'know they could just have members of the Mother party all as alt costumes of Ness.

Right? No? I've never played Earthbound.
I have never played Earthbound either, but I would be interested to see the other party members as alternate costumes; however, the best we are going to get... Ninten. :shades:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Y'know they could just have members of the Mother party all as alt costumes of Ness.

Right? No? I've never played Earthbound.
No, Jeff can't use PSI.

He should stay as an assist trophy, I think everyone else would work.

Last edited:

Nat Perry

Smash Ace
They could shorten her. Hey, they did it to Zero Suit Samus.

Unless that's totally disrespectful representation, but I doubt it is, unless it actually is. Again, I've never played Earthbound or Mother 3.

Morbi

Scavenger
If Dark Pit is an alternate costume, he should not be an alternate for Pit, he should be Ness' costume. Why? So that we do not over-represent Kid Icarus, we have to give Mother some love.

Last edited:

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Anyone think we could possibly see a Zelda reveal tomorrow? Something like, "Oh and by the way, Ganondorf will also appear as a playable character in smash." While showing some screenshots.

Nat Perry

Smash Ace
I hope Ganondorf looks like a f***ing beast. Like human but with some beast. Like, long hair and some on his chest and hands. That would be so dopamine-inducing.

I'll post it again.

Last edited:

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
Anyone think we could possibly see a Zelda reveal tomorrow? Something like, "Oh and by the way, Ganondorf will also appear as a playable character in smash." While showing some screenshots.
Not expecting anything, but not entirely out of the realm of possibility.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I hope Ganondorf looks like a f***ing beast. Like human but with some beast. Like, long hair and some on his chest and hands. That would be so dopamine-inducing.

I'll post it again.

Ew. Grandpa Ganondorf looks so much better and hotter.

Sebz

Luchador Extraordinaire

I'll post it again.
That looks like Dark-Mega-Hawlucha.
...Luchadorf.

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
Alts -
Pajama Ness
Paula
Ninten

Alts -
Pajama Lucas
Commander Lucas
Claus

Well that's what I would like anyway

Nat Perry

Smash Ace
Yup. Easily my favorite Ganondorf design. Grandpa Ganondorf using Ganon's trident would be freaking awesome.
It's the best Ganondorf design in my opinion barring the concept art.

I'm not sure about him holding a trident. I kinda like Ganondorf as is. A trident would be a lot better for his moveset than a sword would, though.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Possible but highly unlikely.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
It's the best Ganondorf design in my opinion barring the concept art.

I'm not sure about him holding a trident. I kinda like Ganondorf as is. A trident would be a lot better for his moveset than a sword would, though.
I do like him as he is too, although he needs a few buffs here and there.

I just think a trident would be much more fitting for his character, not to mention we already have plenty of sword users in the game.
So if you had to choose between Dark Pit, Toon Zelda or horse vomit on your face, what would you choose?:troll:
Toon Zelda + Tetra? Or only Toon Zelda as a Zelda clone? If the later, then Dark Pit (he isn't a bad character).
Alts -
Pajama Ness
Paula
Ninten

Alts -
Pajama Lucas
Commander Lucas
Claus

Well that's what I would like anyway
No Kumatora, no credibility.

Last edited:

Nat Perry

Smash Ace
Dark Pitstain, of course.

Toon Zelda wouldn't do much.

Horse vomit would not delight me.

Unless it was directed at Sceptile. :troll:

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
So if you had to choose between Dark Pit, Toon Zelda or horse vomit on your face, what would you choose?:troll:
Well considering Toon Zelda is actually one of my top most wanted newcomers, the decision isn't 'too-n' difficult for me.
That was an awful attempt at a pun, wasn't it? :ohwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom