• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
You know what, let's address some things right now. Mii's have not been confirmed to be three slots or even considered character spaces, but then again they might be. So let's leave that for now. Palutena has, like, three unique things, so let's not call her "unique" yet. And maybe the Gematsu leak is real, maybe not. Let's wait and see. But let's also not put it down.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Wario, Ganondorf and GaW are pretty much confirmed. (they wouldn't show Wario and Ganon in the intro if they wouldn't be in the new Smash, and GaW is shown when they show many of the NFC characters.

ChunkyBeef

Smash Lord
NNID
Beeferin
3DS FC
2363-5923-1853
LOL no one reacted to Dark Pit being on there
Probably 'cause it really didn't mean a whole lot, 'cept them probably seguing into Hades' reveal, or a villain reveal, or something of that manner. Who knows? Wasn't worth reacting to besides 'Why did the trailer end there? There's probably more to it.'.

Wario, Ganondorf and GaW are pretty much confirmed. (they wouldn't show Wario and Ganon in the intro if they wouldn't be in the new Smash, and GaW is shown when they show many of the NFC characters.
Whut now? What intro?

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Probably 'cause it really didn't mean a whole lot, 'cept them probably seguing into Hades' reveal, or a villain reveal, or something of that manner. Who knows? Wasn't worth reacting to besides 'Why did the trailer end there? There's probably more to it.'.

Whut now? What intro?
The Robot Chicken one.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Honestly the only characters that I think should be up in the air from Brawl are Snake and Lucas (due to Gematsu leaks).

Everyone else from Brawl feels like a lock. Those two and Mewtwo are the only veterans that I'm on the fence about.

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
U.S., Maryland (Eastern Time, UTC - 5hrs)
NNID
EquinoXYZ
Palutena and Miis confirmed. I knew miis were still likely. And they look awesome! That leak is 7/8 so far so I believe we may just have a special surprise at the invitational tonight :p I know who I'm rooting for!

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I'm waiting for that one guy to pick Rosalina and make a fool of himself on international streaming by not being able to use her.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Reggie has confirmed that more Smash news is coming tonight at the roundtable.

Hold on to your hard hats.

Joe D.

Smash Ace
NNID
NeroSnare
3DS FC
2552-1665-5337
I'm very satisfied with the news we received today. I'm just HOPING that Mii's are NOT 3 slots. Other than that, let's just wait and see.

So wait, who still has not been totally deconfirmed yet?

Last edited:

Maxilian

Smash Ace

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Miis will not be three slots.

My evidence? They share a page on the Smash Bros site.

Don't fret my friends.
Not that slots even mean anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom