• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Yes, and then we must have a Captain Rainbow vs. Captain N event with nothing but Mother Brain assist trophies.
OMG!

Please Sakurai! Confirm Captain N as a playable character... and confirm Eggplant Wizard and King Hippo as Assist Trophies!!!

and confirm Simon Belmont as a playable character too...

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I would be more than okay with little mac snuffing the rest of the retros.

Dairz

Smash Ace
Mac isn't really retro anymore because Punch Out Wii. Punch Out is as retro as Star Fox or F-Zero now. So Mac is not retro.
As for a FE newcomer, Awakening was such a big game for the series that I cant imagine it not getting represented somehow.
Tell me something, if Excitebiker was in the game, would you consider them retro? And Awakening has already been repped by stage.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
This is literally the perfect roster... Only thing I'd change is that I'd try to squeeze Zoroark in there somewhere since it would feel wrong for the Pokemon franchise to not receive a newcomer... I'd probably drop Robin or Ghirahim.

I'd also keep PT if I could but if Zard ends up becoming his own fighter I wouldn't be mad.
Thanks, man. :)

I'm not too versed in Pokemon, alas. I think if we're to have a new Pokemon character, then it would take up the Charizard/PK Trainer's spot - either with Zoroark (/other standalone Newcomer), or a more recent Pokemon trio (with a new Trainer).

An FE Newcomer seems fairly likely at this point. I guess Ike is more dispensable (what with Marth confirmed), though maybe they might just keep Marth and Ike and forego an FE Newcomer.

I could live without Ghirahim myself (and a Zelda Newcomer as a whole). So long as Ganondorf is confirmed to return, one way or another. ;)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Tell me something, if Excitebiker was in the game, would you consider them retro? And Awakening has already been repped by stage.
Some people still consider Little Mac to be retro, despite his newest game. So I wouldn't be surprised if the Excitebiker was seen in the same vein. Speaking of Retros, I would like to use either Lip or Mach Rider. Since one could throw puzzle blocks in someones face, and the other is a badass biker.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
I made a post last night presenting my roster picks, but it was lost in all the PotD/Nintendo Direct hype. You might (rightly) say that I shouldn't have posted at such a busy time, but the reason I worked on a roster and made the post was to pass the time until the Miiverse update. :awesome:

In any case, I've updated my roster to include Little Mac's official icon, and added Dixie Kong as a Diddy-Dixie tag team (rounding out the roster to 52 playable characters):

Feel free to comment/suggest alterations/etc. But before you do, I'd highly suggest that you first check out my original post in the Roster Display thread, where my comprehensive thoughts behind these choices may be found.

This may not be an original/unique/daring/surprising roster, but it does represent my ideal roster at the present time. :)
Seems pretty good, although I'd bring back the trainer and replace Ghirahim with Vaati, also props on Robin and keeping Snake.

Joe D.

Smash Ace
NNID
NeroSnare
3DS FC
2552-1665-5337
I made a post last night presenting my roster picks, but it was lost in all the PotD/Nintendo Direct hype. You might (rightly) say that I shouldn't have posted at such a busy time, but the reason I worked on a roster and made the post was to pass the time until the Miiverse update. :awesome:

In any case, I've updated my roster to include Little Mac's official icon, and added Dixie Kong as a Diddy-Dixie tag team (rounding out the roster to 52 playable characters):

Feel free to comment/suggest alterations/etc. But before you do, I'd highly suggest that you first check out my original post in the Roster Display thread, where my comprehensive thoughts behind these choices may be found.

This may not be an original/unique/daring/surprising roster, but it does represent my ideal roster at the present time. :)
I agree with a lot of this roster, save for a few. But one thing I notice in a majority of this community that i disagree with, respectfully, is the representation perspective on Star fox.

Pardon me for changing the subject, but am I the only one here that finds no issue in regards to having 4 Star fox characters? I mean, with the confirmation of Rosalina, being a 5th Mario rep, ( assuming that main franchises are touching 5 reps,) I honestly don't get what the big deal is with having 4 reps from Star fox is. Also, since i'm on this topic, I would love to see Krystal included.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Little Mac had more armor than a ****ing Fire Emblem general. He had armor all over the place.
His Dempsey Roll gave me flashbacks of Dudley.
Stupid amounts of armor.

It's so weird looking back at my polls and seeing the "top tens" of every poll. More or less you have two types of charactes who top the polls, ones that are in general, popular choices, and others who seem to have risen and then fallen within a years time. (Usually these are characters who are revealed with an announcement of a new game) New characters aren't neccisarily bound to fall out of popularity. (Honestly, most stay popular, just not EXTREMELY popular) Chrom is a prime example. Well, I just thought I'd go through my polls, and talk about the top tenners.

Popular since Post-Brawl (Most were popular Pre-Brawl as well)
Megaman
Mewtwo
Ridley
King K Rool
Krystal
Isaac
Roy
Junior
Little Mac
Waluigi

I'd like to make a small tribute to some Brawl era choices who at some point have fallen. I wouldn't consider them one hit wonders, just dying in popularity.
Toad
Popular since being revealed (Newer / Revamped / Refurbished)
Dixie Kong
Palutena
Chrom

One Hit Wonders (Characters who shoot up fast, but fall for varying reasons)
Medusa (There was a point in time where she was expected over Palutena)
Ghirahim
It's funny how much things change. Although I still see Mewtwo, Ridley (especially after this Little Mac reveal), King K. Rool, and Isaac are the likeliest from the bunch left.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
I was thinking that something as big as awakening should get a bit more recognition Chrom is a pretty good choice for that.
There's no getting through to Xeno, he just genuinely hates Chrom.

And yes @ Dairz Dairz , I would consider Excitebiker retro. But when I think about it he could be represented otherwise.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I think Chrom would offer more than just being Awakening incarnate, personally. A weapon-switch stance system is honestly something I can see Sakurai doing, and it fits the series extremely well.

Notably, the five newcomers received thus far "play like their games."

• Villager uses random items that he may pick up in town.
  • Wii Fit Trainer does yoga.
  • Mega Man has the Robot Master abilities.
  • Rosalina plays similar to Galaxy as a whole, using her wand as the remote, sort of, as well as the Luma as the co-op Luma was used in Galaxy 2.
  • Little Mac playing, well, true to his boxing roots, and having a power meter similar to Super Punch-Out!!
With this in mind, I feel that seeing Chrom "play like Fire Emblem" through representing the tactical aspect of weapon choice is a good way to go. Plus, we don't have a true stance character to speak of, at the moment.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
I'm still rooting for a Chrom+Lucina pairup for Smash 4. I dislike Chrom as a character, but I can handle the idea if Lucina is in with him.

Though really with Fire Emblem, I'm pretty much "anyone but Robin".

But we already have Marth.
who is actually just Lucina without a mask on. :troll:

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
I sure hope so. Then I won't have to hear people rule out completely plausible and popular ideas for stupid ideas that nobody though of until the more random reveals.
(@SaturnGamer64 I'm looking at you)
I've added unexpected characters BEFORE the random reveals actually. And I've never ruled out Little Mac.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Seems pretty good, although I'd bring back the trainer and replace Ghirahim with Vaati, also props on Robin and keeping Snake.
At this point, I see the following as being up to personal preference:

-DK Newcomer
-Pokemon Newcomer
-Zelda Newcomer (Less essential than the rest)
-FE Newcomer
-3rd Parties
-A couple of new series (in my case, Xenoblade and Murasame)

Other than the very strong candidates (Palutena, Mewtwo, Takamaru), the above are to me the most probable Newcomers we'll be getting. Hence why we're seeing a lot of minor differences shared across personal rosters, based on preferences and/or perceived merits (Robin over Chrom, Vaati over Ghirahim, this over that, etc.).

As a side note, I find a Zelda Newcomer to be much less probable than the rest, as we already have the central cast, and have the main and toon continuities. If we are to get a new Zelda fighter, I think it would most likely be Tetra, since she would be the second fighter from the Toon continuity; I chose Ghirahim because of preference.

And I did note Vaati's merits in my post in the Display thread. If I had to make a guess, I'd place priorities at Tetra>Ghirahim>Vaati>Tingle>>>>>>>>>Wolf Link/Midna.

I agree with a lot of this roster, save for a few. But one thing I notice in a majority of this community that i disagree with, respectfully, is the representation perspective on Star fox.

Pardon me for changing the subject, but am I the only one here that finds no issue in regards to having 4 Star fox characters? I mean, with the confirmation of Rosalina, being a 5th Mario rep, ( assuming that main franchises are touching 5 reps,) I honestly don't get what the big deal is with having 4 reps from Star fox is. Also, since i'm on this topic, I would love to see Krystal included.
What I did in the construction of my roster was to consider the essential characters. Basically, this equates to Main characters, Secondary cast, and Rivals/Villains.

Metroid, DK, FE, KI; these are among the franchises that lack essential characters (e.g. Ridley, K Rool, recent FE character, Palutena). If Smash is about including All-Stars, then there are still missing characters in many Smash series.

For Star Fox, we have Fox (the main star), Falco (prominent secondary character), and Wolf (main rival). I've only played SF64, so perhaps this affected what I perceived as essential SF characters.

I can certainly see the merit of adding Krystal to the cast, given that she's a prominent secondary character in the SF series post-64. The reason I didn't add her was because I perceived other characters to have more urgency than others when it came to inclusion. And since I didn't want to overstuff the roster, no new SF character was added.

Otherwise, I would have totally added more characters, like Krystal, Isaac (Golden Sun), Lip (Panel de Pon), a new F-Zero character (Goroh/Shadow), etc. I think I'll go to my original post in the Display thread and make an amendment as to why these characters didn't make my cut. Thanks for getting me thinking, Joe. :)

NickerBocker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2492-4251-5054
So my summary on Mac:

Looks incredibly fun and satisfying to play as. It seems like it has a lot of power and a really good ability to launch people. I like the power meter mechanic, seems like it could be deadly and useful to turn a situation around in a match. He's alot more unique than "just a guy who punches" :laugh: Basically looks really good on his feet, pretty terrible in the air. I mean hes a boxer, that's expected, right? The section where he attempts to hit WFT out of the air and dies really illustrates how bad he is in the air and at recovery. A lot of his moves looks like they have either super armor or invincibility frames. Im curious to see what his grabs will be like, maybe he'll have an advantage for racking up damage with "dirty boxing."

FS Big Mac? I dig it. I really didnt expect much else :laugh:

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Let me ask something. If people claim Chrom can easily be unique, then doesn't that mean he could easily be a unique semi-clone? Wouldn't Sakurai obviously take that opportunity since it works without any issues? Meaning if he's going to add a semi-clone he'd just add Roy right? I mean he's not going to make Chrom fully unique because it'd be a reason to add someone else if he didn't. And don't sit there telling me he's not gonna share at least Smash attacks with Marth.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Villager's background is green.
Mega Man's background is blue.
Wii Fit Trainer's background is green.
Rosalina's background is blue.
Little Mac's background is green.

Let me put on my tinfoil hat and say that the next newcomer is gonna have a blue background. Who could that possibly be?

Why do I think it is gonna be Takamaru? His sleeves are blue. That's why.

Also, the 28th anniversary of Takamaru's game Nazo no Murasame Jo is on April 14, 2014 (Monday).

We have Nintendo Directs every other month. And we got a Smash character each time.

June 2013 - SSB4 confirmed with 9 veterans and 3 newcomers
July 2013 - nothing
August 2013 - Luigi confirmed
September 2013 - nothing
October 2013 - Sonic confirmed
November 2013 - nothing
December 2013 - Rosalina & Luma confirmed
January 2014 - nothing
February 2014 - Little Mac confirmed
March 2014 - most likely nothing
April 2014 - we are probably getting another Nintendo Direct here

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Little Mac's appearance is pointless. Villager's is pointless. Wii Fit Trainer's is pointless. This whole game is pointless.
Define "pointless". It doesn't mean anything in this regard.
Pointless in the context the only reason why Chrom would even be considered is to highlight the success of Fire Emblem: Awakening, which is literally the only thing going for him. But since that's going to be shown with music, stages, stickers, and trophies already, his presence is worthless.

Joe D.

Smash Ace
NNID
NeroSnare
3DS FC
2552-1665-5337
At this point, I see the following as being up to personal preference:

-DK Newcomer
-Pokemon Newcomer
-Zelda Newcomer (Less essential than the rest)
-FE Newcomer
-3rd Parties
-A couple of new series (in my case, Xenoblade and Murasame)

Other than the very strong candidates (Palutena, Mewtwo, Takamaru), the above are to me the most probable Newcomers we'll be getting. Hence why we're seeing a lot of minor differences shared across personal rosters, based on preferences and/or perceived merits (Robin over Chrom, Vaati over Ghirahim, this over that, etc.).

As a side note, I find a Zelda Newcomer to be much less probable than the rest, as we already have the central cast, and have the main and toon continuities. If we are to get a new Zelda fighter, I think it would most likely be Tetra, since she would be the second fighter from the Toon continuity; I chose Ghirahim because of preference.

And I did note Vaati's merits in my post in the Display thread. If I had to make a guess, I'd place priorities at Tetra>Ghirahim>Vaati>Tingle>>>>>>>>>Wolf Link/Midna.

What I did in the construction of my roster was to consider the essential characters. Basically, this equates to Main characters, Secondary cast, and Rivals/Villains.

Metroid, DK, FE, KI; these are among the franchises that lack essential characters (e.g. Ridley, K Rool, recent FE character, Palutena). If Smash is about including All-Stars, then there are still missing characters in many Smash series.

For Star Fox, we have Fox (the main star), Falco (prominent secondary character), and Wolf (main rival). I've only played SF64, so perhaps this affected what I perceived as essential SF characters.

I can certainly see the merit of adding Krystal to the cast, given that she's a prominent secondary character in the SF series post-64. The reason I didn't add her was because I perceived other characters to have more urgency than others when it came to inclusion. And since I didn't want to overstuff the roster, no new SF character was added.

Otherwise, I would have totally added more characters, like Krystal, Isaac (Golden Sun), Lip (Panel de Pon), a new F-Zero character (Goroh/Shadow), etc. I think I'll go to my original post in the Display thread and make an amendment as to why these characters didn't make my cut. Thanks for getting me thinking, Joe. :)
Haha well it's your reasoning and I respect it. Just wanted to make my point known, i'm probably the biggest advocate for her inclusion. But hey, i'm glad I was an unintentional inspiration :p

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
No, I meant that if you want to play as Chrom, pick Marth or Ike. You're going to get the same results.
This is just coming off as pretentious at this point. You are not omniscient. The idea isn't doomed to be bland.

Just stop the arrogance a bit. Bad attitudes can derail the thread.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Let me ask something. If people claim Chrom can easily be unique, then doesn't that mean he could easily be a unique semi-clone? Wouldn't Sakurai obviously take that opportunity since it works without any issues? Meaning if he's going to add a semi-clone he'd just add Roy right? I mean he's not going to make Chrom fully unique because it'd be a reason to add someone else if he didn't. And don't sit there telling me he's not gonna share at least Smash attacks with Marth.
Actually, given the choice between Chrom and Roy I think Sakurai would choose Chrom.
They are both equally important, but it is crucial to note FE:A's success and impact on the franchise.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Pointless in the context the only reason why Chrom would even be considered is to highlight the success of Fire Emblem: Awakening, which is literally the only thing going for him. But since that's going to be shown with music, stages, stickers, and trophies already, his presence is worthless.
Like I said, in this regard the meaning of "pointless" is entirely opinionated. To you, Awakening is sufficiently represented by a stage and trophies but to someone else, a character would be more fitting.

No one can agree the significance of such a word, so it's pointless to use it to back up your argument.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Haha well it's your reasoning and I respect it. Just wanted to make my point known, i'm probably the biggest advocate for her inclusion. But hey, i'm glad I was an unintentional inspiration :p
I'd be perfectly fine with Krystal, so long she's distinct enough from the rest of the SF cast.

I'd be fine with pretty much anybody, really - just make sure to include my Ridley-K Rool-Mewtwo Trifecta of Villainy while you're at it.

Last edited:

Groose

Smash Champion
When I was making the "Super Six" image I also thought about including a few other characters and making it into seven or more characters. However, I feel that no one else is truly "elite" in terms of popularity.

-Shulk is pretty huge, but I ultimately decided he just wasn't quite huge enough
-Isaac's complete lack of Japanese popularity and slowly falling Western support kept him off
-Roy almost made it, but he isn't quite popular enough in the West and other Fire Emblem characters give him too much competition
-Bowser Jr. and Toad mutually assured each other's destruction
-Black Shadow is huge in the East, but has little interest in the West
-Takamaru is pretty popular, but I feel his potential hypes pales in comparison to that of the characters who made the cut
-Bandana Dee has a huge base on this board, but he isn't so popular elsewhere
-Miis may be wanted among the casuals, but the image was made from a "more active" Smash fanbase perspective
-Pac-Man is more expected than wanted and was not really considered
-Dixie would cause more rage about K. Rool than hype
-Krystal and Lyn have fallen too far since pre-Brawl for even consideration to make the list of elites
-Zoroark's hype factor has died since two years ago
-Banjo and Kazooie would literally garner more hype than all of the "Super Six" together, but they've got no shot
-Goku and Shadow were considered for the lulz.

Gune

Smash Lord
But we already have Marth.
I was kinda thinking someone brand new so the new fire emblem fans could have something to relate too, eh I guess not everyone is up for the idea just seems like a good thing to do since Mario and Pokemon are doing it.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
His Dempsey Roll gave me flashbacks of Dudley.

It's funny how much things change. Although I still see Mewtwo, Ridley (especially after this Little Mac reveal), King K. Rool, and Isaac are the likeliest from the bunch left.
Mewtwo is the only one I see without much doubt in my mind getting in out of that group. Besides him, Ridley and to a lesser extent K Rool, and Krystal. The rest are kind of dead in the water to me.
Also, updated with much opinions.
It's so weird looking back at my polls and seeing the "top tens" of every poll. More or less you have two types of charactes who top the polls, ones that are in general, popular choices, and others who seem to have risen and then fallen within a years time. (Usually these are characters who are revealed with an announcement of a new game) New characters aren't neccisarily bound to fall out of popularity. (Honestly, most stay popular, just not EXTREMELY popular) Chrom is a prime example. Well, I just thought I'd go through my polls, and talk about the top tenners. Pretty much will just ramble about the characters, and if I think they're in or out.

Popular since Post-Brawl (Most were popular Pre-Brawl as well)
Megaman - Already revealed. At the time prior to his reveal, there was a massive debate within the community if we would get 3rd parties at all. Most said yes, some said no, and all cited the same two or three articles where Sakurai spoke on the matter. Guess I was drinking the wrong kool aid at the time. We got third parties
Mewtwo - He's In. Kind of has always been the most wanted character. Him and Megan always soared above K Rool and Ridley, who tended to soar above the rest as is.
Ridley - 50/50. Ridley has always been pretty popular. Outside of Smashboards and Reddit, not QUITE as popular, but most still pale in comparison.
King K Rool - He's Out. Kind of popular all around, unlike Ridley, who has a some detesters. He's always been a name to bring out, and prior to TF, and Villager, I would have said he's in. But, things don't seem super awesome for him atm, and we have a good amount of compeition for him. Dixie until recently was never much competition, but she definitely is now, and Cranky was always a throw away important character. Again, up until now.
Krystal - She's Out. She leads the lesser-but-still-popular choices. (Along with Mac) She eventually was surpassed by Mac, Roy, Chrom, and Palutena, but still reigns in the top 10 choices. Pretty much Star Fox isn't lookin' too hot right now, so I think she's taking a seat.
Isaac - He's Out. Along the same lines as Krystal in terms of popularity. He continues to top the charts, however with each small franchise character revealed / leaked, the worse off he looks. I think he's probably perma skipped over.
Roy - He's Out. He was sole champion of Fire Emblem prior to Chrom, Robin, and Lucina showing up. Once they did, and once FEA was released worldwide, and did fairly well, he was oust. His popularity even still is high. However, I see him falling from popularity in the next few years. Krystal, and Isaac as well, but I can see there fall more or less avoidable with a new game, unlike Roys.
Junior - So far out. Poor kid never stood a chance. He's been picking up the tail end of the top ten for a long time. Rosalina killed him.
Little Mac - Already Revealed. He's always been popular, but more recently he's become REAL popular. And look, it payed off.
Waluigi - So out. Real popular on 4chan, decently popular here. He's only on here because I know if I would have polled 4chan in the past he would have consistantly made top ten. He's as dead as Junior and Toad.

I'd like to make a small tribute to some Brawl era choices who at some point have fallen. I wouldn't consider them one hit wonders, just dying in popularity.
Toad - Pretty much confirmed out. Poor guy. He used to do so well. I think his downfall in popularity comes from a lot of things. (Not to say he isn't POPULAR, just not like he used to be) Rosalina's confirmation obviously killed him if the Peach B reveal didn't. A lot of the older gamers are cycling out, and the kids who grew up with Junior are cycling in. Not to mention Paper Mario, Waluigi, and the other various Mario choices could be skewwing his votes. His popularity could bump up again, but I've noticed it was mostly around SWF, and even here now, he's sort of dying.

Popular since being revealed (Newer / Revamped / Refurbished)
Dixie Kong - She's In. She was always popular, but usually hung out in the late teens of popularity, until the last year and a half or so. Tropical Freeze and AC really helped her out, and I think they're both big clues to her showing up in Smash.
Palutena - She's In. After Medusa was revealed to not be as important and interesting as we thought, Palutena kicked her popularity to the depths of Hades in 3 months time. KI is Sakurai's baby, he's the sole reason she is popular, and will most definitely show up in Smash 4.
Chrom 50/50 - Awakening will be the game our FE character comes from, but I'm not sure who. PROBABLY Chrom, but maybe Lucina or Robin? His popularity slowly grew, and as I branched out of SWF, I realized he was a liked character, and more popular choice for Smash than I thought.

One Hit Wonders (Characters who shoot up fast, but fall for varying reasons)
Medusa (There was a point in time where she was expected over Palutena) She did so well during the time when we didn't know anything about the game. Back when Magnus was on the same level as Palutena as well. As soon as we found out more about KIU, she plummeted.
Ghirahim Well, he didn't fall quite as hard as Medusa, but he still fell. He was destined to though, as almost all Zelda One Timers do. Besides Majora I suppose.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Oh haven't you?
Your most recent roster says otherwise. :troll:
Neither experimenting with rosters nor simply having a roster with someone absent is "ruling them out"

This is just coming off as pretentious at this point. You are not omniscient. The idea isn't doomed to be bland.

Just stop the arrogance a bit. Bad attitudes can derail the thread.
He's not having a bad attitude. But, I'll save myself the time of calling "irony" as everyone should be given a chance to better themselves. For example I'm just gonna use the ignore button instead of acknowledging flaming from now on. But, you being a moderator I suppose I don't really have a choice. ;)
(congrats by the way.

Little Mac's appearance is pointless. Villager's is pointless. Wii Fit Trainer's is pointless. This whole game is pointless.
Define "pointless". It doesn't mean anything in this regard.

I think he's saying that if your one and only reason for having Chrom is to advertise Awakening (which in my opinion is his only significant merit) then that pro is gone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
-Krystal and Lyn have fallen too far since pre-Brawl for even consideration to make the list of elites
They won't get in, but to call any list with Rosalina on it "Elites".... no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom