• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
I cannot wait to see these boards after the big Pac-Man reveal. There are going to be some raw, tenderized rear-ends after the multitude of spanks are dished out.
It's people like you that cause me to hate Pacman even more. It's people like you that make me hope he isn't in the game, just so that you are wrong.

Besides vets, when people say it or act like there is a 100% chance a character is in the game, it irritates me quite a bit. Even with Palutena, just because I don't want people to jynx it.

Last edited:

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
U.S., Maryland (Eastern Time, UTC - 5hrs)
NNID
EquinoXYZ
It's people like you that cause me to hate Pacman even more. It's people like you that make me hope he isn't in the game, just so that you are wrong.

Besides vets, when people say it or act like there is a 100% chance a character is in the game, it irritates me quite a bit. Even with Palutena, just because I don't want people to jynx it.
Oh please, with the amount of hate us pac-supporters have gotten collectively, u get a hissy-fit over this? I still don't know why people have to wish a character doesn't get in. It's not like he would "steal a precious spot" or whatever. And I don't believe in "jinxing" something because you throw positive energy into a possibility

Last edited:

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Oh please, with the amount of hate us pac-supporters have gotten collectively, u get a hissy-fit over this? I still don't know why people have to wish a character doesn't get in. It's not like he would "steal a precious spot" or whatever
It's not that he would "steal a precious spot." It's just that I don't like him, and I don't like his supporters that act like there is no way he isn't in the game.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845

Oh please, with the amount of hate us pac-supporters have gotten collectively, u get a hissy-fit over this? I still don't know why people have to wish a character doesn't get in. It's not like he would "steal a precious spot" or whatever. And I don't believe in "jinxing" something because you throw positive energy into a possibility
It's not that he would "steal a precious spot." It's just that I don't like him, and I don't like his supporters that act like there is no way he isn't in the game.
Be nice. This makes both sides look bad.

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
Well Well... Coming here out of context.. but I was summoned! XD... @ Pacack Pacack and @ Nu~ Nu~ asked for this, and here it is... my Pacster moveset! ...
Hoping for something close being shown tomorrow! But I trust in Sakurai anyway! Can't wait! 8D

Waka Waka 0/

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
You don't have to be a jerk about it. He isn't attacking anyone, so chill out. Besides, it's a character in a fighting game that will become obsolete in like 3 years. No one genuinely cares.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I suggest y'all take a breather. If he's in, great, if he's not in, that's fine, too. Let's just remember that it won't be the end of the world if he is or isn't.

Miis, on the other hand.... :troll:

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
No point getting riled up by the anti-Pac contingent when all you have to do to prove them wrong is wait a day. :p

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Let's keep the arguing to a minimum. Or more preferably none at all.

Look, I get that the hype is real right now, but in another 24 hours, we're going to know another chunk of characters and information on the game. I myself find Pac-Man to be a very likely choice, and I expect him tomorrow. Even if you don't like the character, or don't like that somebody else doesn't like him, you just need to remember that this is just a game.

Nothing more, nothing less. Just chill guys. One more day.

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
U.S., Maryland (Eastern Time, UTC - 5hrs)
NNID
EquinoXYZ
Hate is never a solution. Even when responding to hate.
Yeah.
@The Light Music Club
I apologize if what I said came off as hateful, but I just wanted to point out that hating a character and wishing they don't get in because you don't like some of the fanbase, sounds kinda rude. I might have intertwined my negative emotions with it however...

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Oh yeah, I forgot.:facepalm:

None of the FE characters are likely to be shown at E3.
Well, there has been a lot of buildup for Fire Emblem recently. If they do plan on revealing a Fire Emblem newcomer, they've got everything set up for it.

Morbi

Scavenger
Oh yeah, I forgot.:facepalm:

None of the FE characters are likely to be shown at E3.
I am not sure about that; based on the precedent, Fire Emblem is one of the most likely to get an e3 reveal. It is one of the only franchises with build-up on par with Kid Icarus and Metroid (with the possibility of Xenoblade, if the voice-actors are alluding to Smash).

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Just give me the Monado Boy, Samurai, Bloodshot Eyed Krok, Space Dragon and Pale Tuna and I'm good.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
You guys keep hyping about pacman, I'm just going to stay over here convinced he's a summon, if that's fine with you guys.

also yay 5000 posts! just in time for E3!

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
Oooh, what a noisy place this thread! :0... Chill out, friends... We all have the right to support a character, some are more likely than others (*cof cof* ack*), but hating a character in specific wouldn't make the character disappear from the game.. and much less would spoil the happiness of who is supporting the character in question.

AND, of course, a game isn't made just of characters.. I'm sick of all these "waifus" and androgens characters from FE (Ike's exception),... but I'm not hating on them, and even saying that game is less pleasing with their presences.
after all, if you don't like "x" character, will be there always some others that you like in the game, at least one. this applies to everybody.. If not, we wouldn't be attracted to Smash at first in the Nintendo 64. =P

peace. I'm out. lol (I need to eat something! \0/)

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
You guys keep hyping about pacman, I'm just going to stay over here convinced he's a summon, if that's fine with you guys.

also yay 5000 posts! just in time for E3!
You are not necessarily alone. I am sure more people would be pleased with a 2d Pac-Man summon that does everything that they want Pac-Man to do.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero

You will implode tomorrow. My E3 prediction.

Also and related, Pac-Man chomps in!

Last edited:

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Well I know what side I'm on...
#teamchrom4smash
Wait, are we doing teams now? Ok, I'm Team Chrom! I had a dream last night he was confirmed. His unique thing was whenever his Damage went up to 60%, he would gain a huge Cloud Strife-like sword and demolish you.

Don't let me down! Let me see Chrom!

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Wait, are we doing teams now? Ok, I'm Team Chrom! I had a dream last night he was confirmed. His unique thing was whenever his Damage went up to 60%, he would gain a huge Cloud Strife-like sword and demolish you.

Don't let me down! Let me see Chrom!
If you're hoping for Cloud Strife-like Chrom, I can 100% guarantee you are going to be disappointed.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
You will implode tomorrow. My E3 prediction.

Also and related, Pac-Man chomps in!
I probably will. Especially if Pac-Man, Chrom, and Mii are all shown, and Palutena, King K Rool, and Mewtwo aren't.

And if you missed my post a while back for Fire Emblem I'm:

#teamanyonebutchrom

Last edited:

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
I probably will. Especially if Pac-Man, Chrom, and Mii are all shown, and Palutena, King K Rool, and Mewtwo aren't.

And if you missed my post a while back for Fire Emblem I'm:

#teamanyonebutchrom
Well, we can root for King K. Rool and Mewtwo together.

Last edited:

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I'm on Team Mewtwo.

#TeamMewtwo

:mewtwopm:TOMORROW MEWTWO WILL STRIKE BACK! :mewtwopm:
There'll be a huge blast coming from one of the stages, and he descends from the sky, and crosses his arms. His eyes turn blue, and...

MEWTWO STRIKES BACK! On a purple background with Mewtwo glaring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom