• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I'm especially suspicious of Wario who looks like he was ripped from a cutscene from subspace emissary. (specifically the one where he scares off Lucas in the rain)

Shagadelic_Baby

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5112-4301-7728
Warning Received
Last edited by a moderator:

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
Holy crap at the inconsistencies.

AHAHA THE UI CHANGED ALL OF A SUDDEN

Last edited:

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
So far I'm skeptical due to cuts like Lucas and Ice Climbers, lets just say I'm not believing just yet....

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
I am hesitant to believe that it is real, but most of these roster icons look... well... new? Interesting, nevertheless... however, it seems odd that Lucas and Wolf are not on the roster. Most believed that he had incomplete information, it seems far too coincidental that they would just be missing. It is as though the leaker tried to emulate the Ninka leak in its entirety. It is also odd that Dr. Mario, Lucina and Dark Pit are not within their own series.

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
i didnt know you need to select the character to know their names

oh wait

Oz37

Smash Journeyman
NNID
smozzy
I've seen less-convincing but real leaks, and I've seen better fakes. So... I have no idea. Honestly, the placement of Dr. Mario, Dark Pit, and Lucina kinda makes sense as all three, in this case, are alts-turned-characters. However, the exclusion of Wolf and Mewtwo are a head-scratcher. Meanwhile, I'm actually interested in Bowser Jr and Duck Hunt (and of course Shulk).

Bottom line... this is weird and I dunno what to think.

ZecaOMestre

Smash Apprentice
I am hesitant to believe that it is real, but most of these roster icons look... well... new? Interesting, nevertheless... however, it seems odd that Lucas and Wolf are not on the roster. Most believed that he had incomplete information, it seems far too coincidental that they would just be missing. It is as though the leaker tried to emulate the Ninka leak in its entirety. It is also odd that Dr. Mario, Lucina and Dark Pit are not within their own series.
I think it is because they would all be clones. What bugs me is Shulk being with the other 3rd parties. Maybe, if it is real, it's incomplete?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom