• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Newest roster:

I'm slowly leaning on believing the Ninka_kiwi leak now.
Don't flake on me for it.
Let's see, another "Blue Pikmin" roster 2304823

First of all, where's Wolf and Lucas?!?

...you have Doc in over two Brawl vets? Nope not happening

DHD would work much better as an AT over character.

Love that Jr is on your roster because I love for him to happen

...wait you're missing a couple of big reps that could sell the game: Ridley and K Rool

7/10

Sorry Blue, you had a VERY good roster awhile ago, then you ****ed it up like always

KageJuin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1349-7001-8814
Dark Pit, eh?

He'd be an interesting addition, but I can't see him as a seperate character from Pit. They'd probably add Medusa before him anyway.
Funny thing is, I see medusa as an assist trophy, calling in the underworld army like Palutena did for Pit's original Final Smash.

Dark Pit was hinted at so heavily that he is either an alt, a character, an assist trophy or a stage boss?
He will be represented though.

edit: In light of Lucina, I think he could be his own character based solely on his Final Smash not being the three sacred treasures and slight damage/speed differences

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Should I bother naming what's wrong with this? Nah, that's probably a bad idea. After all, can't miss the roster party:

Only ones I disagree with are Impa, Masked Man, and Snake coming in. Can easily give their spots to Mewtwo, Isaac, and Waddle Dee for example

9.3/10

characters I personally do not agree with are impa, sceptile, ridley, Dixie kong, king k. rool, and masked man hate me all you want for this I do not care that is my opinion and everyone is entitled to their opinions
Whoa, whoa, whoa, chill. It's okay to have an opinion, but you really should be careful how you word it as it can be an offense to those fans. All of them are pretty popular and deserve to be in Smash at some point (unless Sakurai forgets about them)

I find it quite ironic that Blue likes my post even though I gave him a somewhat harsh criticism :p

Morbi

Scavenger
I made a few adjustments on my roster, bottom is DLC and I cut out the clones (Dark Pit and Dixie) to have a smaller roster size. So, how do you guys like?
Ah, I see... you cut Dark Pit.
0/10

WAIT A MINUTE... FALCO AND JIGGLYPUFF FOR DLC?!
-10/10

I was sick of rosters with Chrom. And now I'm sick of rosters with Sceptile. Even some how more than rosters with Chorus Men.
I am sick of rosters without Dark Pit or Black Shadow.

KageJuin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1349-7001-8814
I am happy takamaru is an assist trophy.
I am tired of seeing unrealstic predictions.
Those are called wishlists. They won't be fulfilled.
Please think before putting your favorite character on a fictitious roster.

If we're playing the wishlist game, fine. I want:

all of them in the game. 5 newcomers.
all from Boktai please.

Can I have some fries with that?

Morbi

Scavenger
The other day you guys were complaining about Paper Mario and Dark Pit in my roster, and now you want them back. I have a feeling that I'll never understand you guys. :rolleyes:
Something that has remained (unanimously) consistent, for about over a year as of current, is that people want Vaati off of your roster. :troll:

However; there is, more likely than not; going to be, at the very least, one more newcomer that is a clone.

"However, even though Lucina shares her physical stats and techniques with Marth, the characteristics of their attacks differ."

Why do the characteristics of her attacks differ? The answer is quite simple, Sakurai made them differ. Why might he do such? The most logical explanation is that another character introduced a similar concept.

skylanders fan

Smash Lord
NNID
KyleWussler
I made a few adjustments on my roster, bottom is DLC and I cut out the clones (Dark Pit and Dixie) to have a smaller roster size. So, how do you guys like?
replace vaati for toon zelda
mach rider for duck hunt dog
snake for captain toad (snakes only chance is dlc)
i dont see waddle dee as playable even with dlc
but i like mewtwo king k rool and ridley
8/10

Khoru

Smash Champion
Let's see, another "Blue Pikmin" roster 2304823

First of all, where's Wolf and Lucas?!?

...you have Doc in over two Brawl vets? Nope not happening

DHD would work much better as an AT over character.

Love that Jr is on your roster because I love for him to happen

...wait you're missing a couple of big reps that could sell the game: Ridley and K Rool

7/10

Sorry Blue, you had a VERY good roster awhile ago, then you ****ed it up like always
it's based on a rumor with potential credibility that states doc, DP, junior, shulk, and DHD are in with lucas, wolf, icies, and snake cut
there's good reason to believe it's not the complete picture, though (and possibly that those characters aren't cut and the remaining characters are ridley, dixie, mewtwo, and the chorus kids)

Xenorange

Smash Lord
This is my roster, did you hack my computer?
I love that you have Sceptile over Puff.

Last edited:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Last edited:

Xenorange

Smash Lord
I was sick of rosters with Chrom. And now I'm sick of rosters with Sceptile. Even some how more than rosters with Chorus Men.
That's weird, considering what a great addition he'd make. If we're talking about things that make us sick, I'm sick of people sh*****g all over Sceptile for no good reason. He's cool, he's different, he brings interesting moves to the table. I can't comprehend your logic sir.

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
replace vaati for toon zelda
mach rider for duck hunt dog
snake for captain toad (snakes only chance is dlc)
i dont see waddle dee as playable even with dlc
but i like mewtwo king k rool and ridley
8/10
Actually...not bad. Captain Toad and Toon Zelda both have good chances.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Why do the characteristics of her attacks differ? The answer is quite simple, Sakurai made them differ. Why might he do such? The most logical explanation is that another character introduced a similar concept.
Well, there was Roy. He's the one who introduced the concept of a Marth clone without the tipper.

Xenorange

Smash Lord
Oh, by all means he would. But I just don't like how people think he's got a decent chance, just because he gets this game announced way after development started, and it's coming out a month later that Smash 3DS.
For me it's more so a pipe dream than anything else. Sceptile's my third favorite Pokemon after all. I'm aware of his low chances though.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
So.....has this thread become, my roster is better than your roster?
That's what it's always been.

"That character's stupid!" "It'll never happen!" "You're in denial!" "No Ridley no deal!" "I'd get rid of *blank*."

It's like you can't have your own opinion unless everyone knows it's not changing.
That's why nobody tells me to get rid of Chorus Kids, Kenith to get rid of Ghirahim, or Scatman to get rid of Vaati.

Autumn ♫

i just dont see him likely and dont know anyone besides girahami ( don't know how to spell his name) that could represnet another zelda character
i dont think we will see snake sadly at all honestly
I honestly don't find Ghirahim likely, and Impa's the only other choice I see besides Vaati. (Sorry, Kenith)

I still find Snake very likely, as I haven't seen anything that would hurt his chances.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725

"That character's stupid!" "It'll never happen!" "You're in denial!" "No Ridley no deal!" "I'd get rid of *blank*."

It's like you can't have your own opinion unless everyone knows it's not changing.
That's why nobody tells me to get rid of Chorus Kids, Kenith to get rid of Ghirahim, or Scatman to get rid of Vaati.
Don't forget those who told me to add Chrom.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Tell that to BluePikmin. I feel like if I leaked Shrek he'd believe me sometimes.

To be perfectly honest. Recolors of characters happen ALL the time on Kitty Corp's site. This dude probably found some random ones and put them into pictures.
The reason why Ninka holds some credibility is that he possessed pictures of alternate colors not yet revealed for Smash...
Only for them to be in the E3 build. That's pretty impressive.

But some knowledge on color swaps doesn't mean he knows the entire roster.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger

Or me to get rid of Black Shadow... even though I still, to this day, have yet to make a roster.

skylanders fan

Smash Lord
NNID
KyleWussler
I honestly don't find Ghirahim likely, and Impa's the only other choice I see besides Vaati. (Sorry, Kenith)

I still find Snake very likely, as I haven't seen anything that would hurt his chances.
the game is now rated e10 i don't think snake will be in becuse of that and konami saying he isnt(yes he is a troll) sakurai talking about how great third partys are this game oh and zero suit samus final smash is a nail in the coffin

Morbi

Scavenger
the game is now rated e10 i don't think snake will be in becuse of that and konami saying he isnt(yes he is a troll) sakurai talking about how great third partys are this game oh and zero suit samus final smash is a nail in the coffin
Zero-Suit Samus' Final Smash is not relevant to Snake's chance in the slightest. We have had similar Final Smashes before, unless Snake uses Samus' ship in his games or as his FS, it is not material.

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
The reason why Ninka holds some credibility is that he possessed pictures of alternate colors not eyes revealed for Smash...
Only for them to be in the E3 build. That's pretty impressive.

But some knowledge on color swaps doesn't mean he knows the entire roster.
After the events with Gematsu, I find it hard to believe any kind of leak.

Autumn ♫

E10 rating? I guess that means Wario's deconfirmed, because he was the one causing the rating.

Kojima simply has a deal with Sakurai like Sega, Capcom, and Namco did about not saying anything about their character being in.

Sakurai was talking about how great it was when Sonic returned with Mario, Megaman, and Sonic. I don't think it means anything.

ZSS FS doesn't seems to work anything like Snake's final Smash to me.

Vaati and Isaac over Jigglypuff and Falco? lolno
Isaac and especially Vaati were going to be in the roster whether or not Falco and Jiggly did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom