• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuel Intrater

Smash Apprentice
Everyone's a little bit ra- err, biased.

So how about Rayman for DLC? No? Happy Mask Salesman?

Anyway, I've done some thinking on a larger roster, looking for some input as per usual. And some help.

First notes right off the bat, as Miis are entirely custom characters, I would suspect that their icon will only appear when that nice big customizations button is on, perhaps they would replace random. Then there's that obvious blank space, that's where I'm looking for help, I'm sure there'll be varying opinions of who should go there. I've also added our beloved pink puff (the eyeball, not the marshmallow) back. One thing I'm rather happy about is that everyone has a nice looking icon for once.

I'm also prepared for the inevitable Snake/Krystal/whatever haters, so say what you will, I really don't care. I'm thinking positive!
I'd be extremely happy with this roster. I think Snake has little to no chance, but it has almost every character I could realistically want.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Yeah, I like that roster, too. There's only two things I'm not quite sure of, but even if that roster is it I'd be perfectly content (I would like Isaac as the final character, though).

ImOnlyHereToTalkStarFox

Smash Journeyman
Double Post Warning Received
Where did you get that Falco? Also wondering how you made that roster in the first place. Looks nicer than mine because I used the Roster Maker.
This is like the perfect roster :D I like this one

Anyway, I've done some thinking on a larger roster, looking for some input as per usual. And some help.

First notes right off the bat, as Miis are entirely custom characters, I would suspect that their icon will only appear when that nice big customizations button is on, perhaps they would replace random. Then there's that obvious blank space, that's where I'm looking for help, I'm sure there'll be varying opinions of who should go there. I've also added our beloved pink puff (the eyeball, not the marshmallow) back. One thing I'm rather happy about is that everyone has a nice looking icon for once.

I'm also prepared for the inevitable Snake/Krystal/whatever haters, so say what you will, I really don't care. I'm thinking positive!
Why hate on Krystal and snake? We don't know who Sakurai will put in. Only thing we do on this forum assume and give opinions and hope...can't forget bout hope
Perfect roster 10/10

Last edited by a moderator:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Double-posting upsets the balance of the universe.

Also, Jame's roster is good, but standard like most of them.
With the exception of Krystal, of course.

The last character should be a Mario or Zelda character, or a character from a new series.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
So, how do you guys like my roster? Completely free for critiques if you have any, as long as they are reasonable.

Thanks to G0LD3NL0TUS for making the roster.

Last edited:

Autumn ♫

Double-posting upsets the balance of the universe.

The last character should be a Mario or Zelda character, or a character from a new series.
Eh, I think the last character to be shown should be a dual reveal of Ridley and Snake.

Oz37

Smash Journeyman
NNID
smozzy
Literally NOBODY said anybody's character choices sucked. It's the reasoning people use to justify their inclusion that is frustrating, because some of them are just silly.

Also, I'm assuming the "biased colors" are directed at me. I don't know what you're talking about. I'm putting my actual feeling on the matter into my posts. I think people think about the wrong stuff when they speculate sometimes. Just because I'm a mod I can't say that? Screw that. I came here to speculate.

I'm not saying I know what Sakurai thinks, but I can't take arguments seriously when people tell me that Sakurai is going to pick a character depending on how well their game did when so far, newcomer choices directly contradict that.

I'm all for saying, "I like Ghirahim because of these reasons..." and then talking about that. But when you say that means he's in, that's different. Just because people like a character for particular reasons doesn't mean those particular reasons are going to get those characters in.

When I ask people what a character they can contribute, they mostly will tell me what the character can use. "Bandanna Dee can use a spear!" That's not what I'm looking for. That tells me nothing. What would he do to be different? What can he do that makes me want to play as him? That is a legit criteria for Sakurai. He literally looks at that.

There are only a select few characters that I would determine as bad. I never said any particular character is bad. But there are absolutely different things that contribute to character selection, and there are quite a few that don't.
Firstly, I am an avid fan of hyperbole, so if my words seem like they are over-the-top, do interpret them that way. The fact remains, though, that there are plenty of posts in this thread were one person bashes another person's top pick. It's so commonplace that it's laughable to try to deny it.

Secondly, I only stick my head in here on occasion just to run in the opposite direction because of the quality of discussion going on, thus I only notice who says what in passing. I had no intention to implicate you specifically; I just recall seeing the "mod" bar next to some unnecessarily argumentative posts.

Now, if you read my previous post, you will notice that I take issue with anyone who pretends to know who will and won't be in the game. It seems you understood the entirety of my post to be aimed toward you directly, which it wasn't. However, since you made comment, I will question why you need to tell anyone that their reasons are "silly"? Why take this speculation so seriously? This isn't the debate team. If I think that Toad will get in because he's quirky and popular and a major Mario character yet to be given the spotlight, why assume such a condescending attitude as to tell me I'm "think[ing] about the wrong stuff"?

Perhaps my expectations are misplaced. I see a distinct difference between speculation and open debate, with an obvious preference for the former. If debate is supposed to be the true norm of the thread, then I apologize for my commentary and will gleefully withdraw myself from this conversation.

(That being said, I have to make what may possibly be my last foray into the actual topic of this thread: GO ISAAC/TOAD/RAVIO!!! You should all be playable for sheer cool factor, potential for uniqueness, and because I WANT YOU. Thank you, and good night.)

Edit: I also hate the fact that I'm replying to a post that happened pages ago. My fault for pulling it up to comment and then walking away for an hour.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
So, how do you guys like my roster? Completely free for critiques if you have any, as long as they are reasonable.

Damn, that is one PACKED roster.
And it's a good one, if perhaps a bit idealistic.

- At least you added a Zelda newcomer. Debating Vaati vs. anyone not Vaati, I've learned, is somewhat futile with you, so I'll just move on.
- King K Rool and Dixie Kong is the best case scenario, but I'm pretty certain it will happen as they both deserve to be included.
- Wrestler should be Wrestler & Reporter. Other than that, YEAHH!
- I still don't see Dark Pit happening. If we get a third KI character that's a clone, my money's on Medusa due to her being reoccurring and easily being a clone of Palutena.
- Bandana Dee is the only fourth Kirby character I could see happening, but I still find him overrated.
- Solid six Pokemon characters.
- Speaking of Solid, glad to see Snake is here. Is that supposed to be Big Boss or are you just using that artwork?

Overall, it's a hopeful roster, but I wouldn't mind seeing it.

Eh, I think the last character to be shown should be a dual reveal of Ridley and Snake.
I meant on @ JamesDNaux JamesDNaux 's roster. There's one empty slot.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Where did you get that Falco? Also wondering how you made that roster in the first place. Looks nicer than mine because I used the Roster Maker.
It was some render I found a while back, it's just Brawl Falco all prettied up.

I made the roster from scratch with a combination of Paint and some free image editor, it's painstaking but it gets the job done.

The basic process was simple enough, I used the one image of the roster we have and cleaned it up to use as the border, the actual character slots are made up of various layers. I started by making one giant orange and blue flame-like pattern as the backdrop for each character, then I got renders of each character with a transparent background, place them where they needed to go, and sized/cropped them correctly. I just cut the background image into squares and I've got a nice makeshift roster. Once I finalize it, I'll take it back into Paint and put the character names where they need to be. The only downside is that I have to start from scratch any time I make a major change, like making the roster smaller or larger. Finding quality transparent renders is the hardest part.

SuperBrawler

Smash Master
It was some render I found a while back, it's just Brawl Falco all prettied up.

I made the roster from scratch with a combination of Paint and some free image editor, it's painstaking but it gets the job done.

The basic process was simple enough, I used the one image of the roster we have and cleaned it up to use as the border, the actual character slots are made up of various layers. I started by making one giant orange and blue flame-like pattern as the backdrop for each character, then I got renders of each character with a transparent background, place them where they needed to go, and sized/cropped them correctly. I just cut the background image into squares and I've got a nice makeshift roster. Once I finalize it, I'll take it back into Paint and put the character names where they need to be. The only downside is that I have to start from scratch any time I make a major change, like making the roster smaller or larger. Finding quality transparent renders is the hardest part.
The reason I used the Roster Maker was mostly because if leprechaunlink727's icons. I'll just repost it.

Last edited:

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725

My one problem is that Dark Pit and Dixie are in, and Black Shadow isn't. I don't see the point in adding two clones of characters who have never had clones before when Ganondorf needs a new moveset, Black Shadow can provide that opportunity. Honestly, having two clones in the Zelda series is just pathetic. It deserves better.

The good thing is Mewtwo and King K are on board. That's all I really need.

Last edited:

epicgordan

Smash Ace
Here's my roster (based on the Wii U version):

:4mario::4luigi::4peach::4bowser::rosalina::4yoshi::warioc::4dk::4diddy::substitute::4samus::4zss::substitute::4falcon:
????????????????????????????????????????????????? King K. Rool ??????? Ridley
:4link::4zelda::ganondorf::4sheik::4tlink::substitute::4villager::popo::4pit::4palutena::substitute::4dedede::metaknight::4kirby:
??????????????????????????? Ghirahim ??????????????????? Dark Pit
:4fox::falco::wolf::4marth::4myfriends::4robinm::4lucina::substitute::jigglypuff::mewtwopm::4lucario::4greninja::4charizard::4pikachu:
????????????????????????????????????????? Shulk
:ness2::lucas::4olimar::4littlemac::substitute::4wiifit::gw::rob::substitute::4megaman::4sonic::4pacman::4mii::substitute:
????????????????????? Chorus Kids ?????????? 8-Bit Mario ???????????????? Random

Last edited:

Sausage Zeldas

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sanics
3DS FC
2509-2629-0987
Firstly, I am an avid fan of hyperbole, so if my words seem like they are over-the-top, do interpret them that way. The fact remains, though, that there are plenty of posts in this thread were one person bashes another person's top pick. It's so commonplace that it's laughable to try to deny it.

Secondly, I only stick my head in here on occasion just to run in the opposite direction because of the quality of discussion going on, thus I only notice who says what in passing. I had no intention to implicate you specifically; I just recall seeing the "mod" bar next to some unnecessarily argumentative posts.

Now, if you read my previous post, you will notice that I take issue with anyone who pretends to know who will and won't be in the game. It seems you understood the entirety of my post to be aimed toward you directly, which it wasn't. However, since you made comment, I will question why you need to tell anyone that their reasons are "silly"? Why take this speculation so seriously? This isn't the debate team. If I think that Toad will get in because he's quirky and popular and a major Mario character yet to be given the spotlight, why assume such a condescending attitude as to tell me I'm "think[ing] about the wrong stuff"?

Perhaps my expectations are misplaced. I see a distinct difference between speculation and open debate, with an obvious preference for the former. If debate is supposed to be the true norm of the thread, then I apologize for my commentary and will gleefully withdraw myself from this conversation.

(That being said, I have to make what may possibly be my last foray into the actual topic of this thread: GO ISAAC/TOAD/RAVIO!!! You should all be playable for sheer cool factor, potential for uniqueness, and because I WANT YOU. Thank you, and good night.)

Edit: I also hate the fact that I'm replying to a post that happened pages ago. My fault for pulling it up to comment and then walking away for an hour.
Honestly, this thread would be a bit boring without any debating whatsoever. "Discussion" implies a bit more than people throwing out thoughts and ideas willy-nilly; there should be some actual gear-grinding on the merits (maybe not quite the right word) of any particular suggestion.
Just my thoughts, though. Feel free to contradict me. :troll:

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725

:4mario::4luigi::4peach::4bowser::rosalina::4yoshi::warioc::4dk::4diddy::substitute::4samus::4zss::substitute::4falcon:
???????????????????????????????????????????? King K. Rool ????? Ridley
:4link::4zelda::ganondorf::4sheik::4tlink::substitute::4villager::popo::4pit::4palutena::substitute::4dedede::metaknight::4kirby:
?????????????????????????? Ghirahim ??????????????? Dark Pit
:4fox::falco::wolf::4marth::4myfriends::4robinm::4lucina::substitute::jigglypuff::mewtwopm::4lucario::4greninja::4charizard::4pikachu:
:ness2::lucas::4olimar::4littlemac::substitute::4wiifit::gw::rob::substitute::4megaman::4sonic::4pacman::4mii::substitute:
????????????????????? Chorus Kids ?????????? 8-Bit Mario ???????????????? Random
8-Bit Mario would either be with Mario or Donkey Kong, not with Gyromite/R.O.B.

Either way, I see Dr. Mario being his own again, or Paper Mario before 8-Bit.

Khoru

Smash Champion

??????????????????????????????????????????????? King K. Rool ????? Ridley
??????????????????????????? Ghirahim ??????????????????? Dark Pit
dude just

here's mine

i want k rool but i don't really find him
terribly likely
dlc is iffy to begin with but if there were four more i'd say naked snake (cries), whatever grass starter, krystal/whoever is pertinent to star fox u, and mii sorcerer

oh also chorus kids can be replaced with whoever from RH. wrestler would be cool but his existence is a meme

Last edited:

Autumn ♫

Damn, that is one PACKED roster.
And it's a good one, if perhaps a bit idealistic.

- At least you added a Zelda newcomer. Debating Vaati vs. anyone not Vaati, I've learned, is somewhat futile with you, so I'll just move on.
You've become wise, young one.
- Wrestler should be Wrestler & Reporter. Other than that, YEAHH!
It actually is, just decided to have just Wrestler on the CSS.
- I still don't see Dark Pit happening. If we get a third KI character that's a clone, my money's on Medusa due to her being reoccurring and easily being a clone of Palutena.
- Bandana Dee is the only fourth Kirby character I could see happening, but I still find him overrated.
- Solid six Pokemon characters.
- Speaking of Solid, glad to see Snake is here. Is that supposed to be Big Boss or are you just using that artwork?

Overall, it's a hopeful roster, but I wouldn't mind seeing it.
I'm just using the artwork for Snake, they look nearly identical anyways.
Also, I have the hardest time seeing Medusa as a Palutena clone.

Uh Sir Sir There seems to be a lack of a certain uh 4th star fox rep C:
Ah, yes. I seem to have forgotten Slippy. :troll:

My one problem is that Dark Pit and Dixie are in, and Black Shadow isn't. I don't see the point in adding two clones of characters who have never had clones before when Ganondorf needs a new moveset, Black Shadow can provide that opportunity. Honestly, having two clones in the Zelda series is just pathetic. It deserves better.

The good thing is Mewtwo and King K are on board. That's all I really need.
Eh, I think Goroh would have had a better chance than Black Shadow, and I honestly should cut some characters before I add more. That, and the way I made Ganondorf different is just changing his neutral and down B, and give him a sword. So, I don't think B. Shadow would be too nessisary of an addition, with that said.

epicgordan

Smash Ace
8-Bit Mario would either be with Mario or Donkey Kong, not with Gyromite/R.O.B.
We don't know that. For all we know, 8-Bit Mario could be grouped with G&W and ROB as Nintendo's collective origins.

Either way, I see Dr. Mario being his own again, or Paper Mario before 8-Bit.
Just about anybody who wants a sixth Mario rep would prefer these two--or Toad, or Bowser Jr.--over my selection. But just let the idea of an 8-Bit Mario being a new playable joke character of comparable legacies to ROB and Mr. Game & Watch.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Really?

You can't see two very tall ladies with magical staves with the same moveset?

They were designed to be antithetical to each other, just like Pit and Dark Pit. So that means they have a similar body shape but visually contrast.
Medusa would make a great clone.

EDIT: Although the run animation might look awkward.

Last edited:

ImOnlyHereToTalkStarFox

Smash Journeyman
You've become wise, young one.

It actually is, just decided to have just Wrestler on the CSS.

Ah, yes. I seem to have forgotten Slippy. :troll:

Eh, I think Goroh would have had a better chance than Black Shadow, and I honestly should cut some characters before I add more. That, and the way I made Ganondorf different is just changing his neutral and down B, and give him a sword. So, I don't think B. Shadow would be too nessisary of an addition, with that said.
Man really do hope your trolling.

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
Man i miss the days of hopefuls like takamaru and the like, i wish we could go back to being hopeful towards our wildest dreams. Not that i dont have hope for him or other choices, but it feels very narrow and grim now in some ways.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux

Standard? Is there really a standard? Every roster is different, after all. :troll:

While most here do want K. Rool and Ridley, they are still controversial choices, so it really is far from standard...

I can't see another Mario character with how many we already have, and there's no one else besides Toad, who's still Peach's meatshield, and Bowser Jr, who can go burn in the pits of hell and stay the hell away from being playable in Smash.

I've already said before that I don't think we're getting a new Zelda character other than a reworked Ganondorf, though there is the possibility. I know that you just want it to be Ghirahim though. :troll: Too bad, Happy Mask Salesman time!

I do kind of like Golden's Wrestler idea, but I'm still not sold on a Rhythm Heaven character in general.
Man i miss the days of hopefuls like takamaru and the like, i wish we could go back to being hopeful towards our wildest dreams. Not that i dont have hope for him or other choices, but it feels very narrow and grim now in some ways.
I would be hopeful for Lip, if her weapon wasn't confirmed to just be an item again. Still waiting for Takamaru though.

epicgordan

Smash Ace
dude just
Fine! Here's my roster:

Though is it not too hard to comprehend that not only do I not have Roster Maker, but do not care to get it? Does it update constantly? Does it have an 8-Bit Mario option? Or barring that, Jumpman? I don't want to add to my computer lag by installing a program like Roster Maker, especially if it's just a passing little gimmicky program that I'm not even going to bother to revisit after September.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117

From a wish fulfillment stand point, if you added Isaac that roster it would be perfect. Medusa or Hades would also be acceptable, and I could live with Marshall or Bandana Dee.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Standard? Is there really a standard? Every roster is different, after all. :troll:

While most here do want K. Rool and Ridley, they are still controversial choices, so it really is far from standard...

I can't see another Mario character with how many we already have, and there's no one else besides Toad, who's still Peach's meatshield, and Bowser Jr, who can go burn in the pits of hell and stay the hell away from being playable in Smash.

I've already said before that I don't think we're getting a new Zelda character other than a reworked Ganondorf, though there is the possibility. I know that you just want it to be Ghirahim though. :troll: Too bad, Happy Mask Salesman time!

I do kind of like Golden's Wrestler idea, but I'm still not sold on a Rhythm Heaven character in general.
Well, what's the point of adding a free roster slot if there's nothing to occupy it?

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
From a wish fulfillment stand point, if you added Isaac that roster it would be perfect. Medusa or Hades would also be acceptable, and I could live with Marshall or Bandana Dee.
Still iffy on Isaac, and I've already made my thoughts clear on Headband Goomba and a RH rep. A third Kid Icarus character would be seriously pushing it, with a combination of Sakurai bias and there only being three games in the series. May as well add Ninten.
Well, what's the point of adding a free roster slot if there's nothing to occupy it?
I haven't decided who to put there, it'll be filled once I figure it out.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Still iffy on Isaac, and I've already made my thoughts clear on Headband Goomba and a RH rep. A third Kid Icarus character would be seriously pushing it, with a combination of Sakurai bias and there only being three games in the series. May as well add Ninten.

I haven't decided who to put there, it'll be filled once I figure it out.
Frankly, if you're not going to add Rhythm Heaven, Bandana Dee, a third KI character, or a sixth Mario/Zelda, the only real option is Isaac. I certainly don't think any other AT is anywhere near likely to get that slot.

Well, maybe Black Shadow, assuming Ganondorf is decloned. Sami's really only a good pick if Snake is cut.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Captain Toad
Inklings for Smash. :troll:

On the subject of Zelda reps, I find it funny how there are certain users who are known for wanting specific Zelda characters.

Impa
Vaati
Ghirahim
Happy Mask Salesman

Who will win?!

No one, it was Beedle.
Frankly, if you're not going to add Rhythm Heaven, Bandana Dee, a third KI character, or a sixth Mario/Zelda, the only real option is Isaac. I certainly don't think any other AT is anywhere near likely to get that slot.

Well, maybe Black Shadow, assuming Ganondorf is decloned. Sami's really only a good pick if Snake is cut.
Isaac is the front-runner, but he's not the only choice. I don't see how Black Shadow is somehow a requirement if Ganondorf gets a new moveset. Captain Falcon is the only F-Zero character needed, there's nothing from F-Zero that even needs to be represented, and Falcon barely does the job as is, unless flaming punches are common in racing. I would be somewhat at odds with Sami, as I still want to see Lip...

Last edited:

ImOnlyHereToTalkStarFox

Smash Journeyman

I would be hopeful for Lip, if her weapon wasn't confirmed to just be an item again. Still waiting for Takamaru though.
You keep your dream alive capt

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman

On the subject of Zelda reps, I find it funny how there are certain users who are known for wanting specific Zelda characters.

Impa
Vaati
Ghirahim
Happy Mask Salesman

Who will win?!

No one, it was Beetle.
I don't think Ghirahim is as likely as most people think, because he's not a recurring character and his story is over. Impa or Tingle make the most sense, but Tingle is deconfirmed (and for good reason). Vaati is next-in-line as far as I'm concerned. Happy Mask Salesman? Hell no.

I don't think Ganon would get in, either, personally. Final Smash for Ganondorf or bust.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

I agree to the Black Shadow part, if Ganondorf getting a new moveset is the only Zelda "newcomer" then Black Shadow should get his old moveset.

Impa
Vaati
Ghirahim
Happy Mask Salesman
Who will win?!
No one, it was Beetle.
The part you neglected to mention is that Ghirahim's Fabulous Horde of Stunning Features are the most devoted, thoughtful, and more to the point, correct speculators of those groups.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
And here we go. This is a strawman (unless there is a better fallacy that fits it).
Is it? You said Chrom was the unilateral choice for a FE character pre-leak. I said he wasn't, I gave examples of other FE characters who had support, you wrote it off, other people agreed with me, you wrote it off, I brought up how there used to be constant FE discussions - at one point it became a forum joke how often the FE rep was argued over - and yet again you've written it off - this time as a straw man argument.

Here you go, educate yourself on the trends of a forum you were an active part of yet you've somehow forgotten, and see how pre-leak Chrom was never the unanimous pick.
http://smashboards.com/threads/you-get-no-sympathy-in-a-fire-emblem-discussion.324264/

You don't start argument with me because you can't argue. I'm just glad you limited yourself to two quotes this time. You least could have attempted rather than ignore my post.

A leak is all or nothing. To have a leak is to have inside information. If you miss something critical (like a character you said would be in not being in) then you never had inside information. It's one thing for dates to change. It's another for you to have completely wrong information. You're a fool if you still think the leak has credibility. The predictions were safe because EVERYONE talked about it. Saying Shulk was going to happen after everyone else said it based on the evidence presented sound pretty safe to me. Of course, betting on black against black on the 25th time seems safe too.
I don't mean this in a malicious or condescending way, and I apologize if it comes across as that, but this literally made me laugh out loud; talk about a straw-man argument. I never once responded to your claims over the validity or lack thereof regarding the leak, yet that's what you've been focusing on most this whole time. Since our back and forth started, I never even clarified my position over whether I believe the leak is real or not. I'm sorry, but you being so adamantly opposed to my position when I haven't even expressed it is pretty funny.

I see you've moved on from responding only to the parts of posts you can come up with a rebuttal to (ignoring the rest or chalking it up to semantics or fallacious argumentation - the ever weak defense) to just continuing to debate a point no one is arguing with you over. It wouldn't surprise me if you responded to this still talking about the validity of the leak.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I don't think Ghirahim is as likely as most people think, because he's not a recurring character and his story is over. Impa or Tingle make the most sense, but Tingle is deconfirmed (and for good reason). Vaati is next-in-line as far as I'm concerned. Happy Mask Salesman? Hell no.
I don't think any one-off villains will ever be playable, that includes Ghirahim, Vaati, and the deconfirmed Skull Kid.
No need to hate on the Happy Mask Salesman, he's only the greatest Zelda character ever. :troll:

The part you neglected to mention is that Ghirahim's Fabulous Horde of Stunning Features are the most devoted, thoughtful, and more to the point, correct speculators of those groups.
I'd think I'm more correct with the Salesman, but that's just an opinion. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom