• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Character Competitive Impressions - Tourneys, Tiers, Theories, Tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
on the subject of zard:

can somebody please tell me what, if any, use flare blitz has? slow and predictable startup, beaten by the very existence of the shield button (it does a pittance of shield damage and knocks zard into an unfavourable position, making followups basically impossible if the opponent just hits the trigger on time) and damages zard even if it doesn't connect. you're punished jut for using it. massive risk and guaranteed damage for what i perceive to be a very mediocre reward. it can't even be used as a reliable side-b recovery because you take damage just by using it. i'd understand if it did damage on hit to compensate for its high knockback potential, and possibly the damage gimmick is to keep people from spamming it in free for all, but does it have any practical benefit in 1v1 except maybe as a high-risk hail mary?

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
If anything, Flare Blitz has meme power. I guess.

You know, just throwing it out there, not all characters HAVE to be good...
You could be more naive than that. You could believe Jigglypuff is higher mid tier, has a functional neutral and that she beats Ryu, ZSS, Peach and goes even with Sheik (which a Puff main has told me repeatedly).

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
on the subject of zard:

can somebody please tell me what, if any, use flare blitz has? slow and predictable startup, beaten by the very existence of the shield button (it does a pittance of shield damage and knocks zard into an unfavourable position, making followups basically impossible if the opponent just hits the trigger on time) and damages zard even if it doesn't connect. you're punished jut for using it. massive risk and guaranteed damage for what i perceive to be a very mediocre reward. it can't even be used as a reliable side-b recovery because you take damage just by using it. i'd understand if it did damage on hit to compensate for its high knockback potential, and possibly the damage gimmick is to keep people from spamming it in free for all, but does it have any practical benefit in 1v1 except maybe as a high-risk hail mary?
It works as a punishing move, like if you read a landing or roll. Char might have a few early throw combos into FB (help someone?). FB also gives Char a very long horizontal recovery that's scary to challenge.

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
on the subject of zard:

U take less damage if it doesn't hit anybody, so it can be used to recover. I only use it to punish landings while I'm on the ground or a way to blast thru projectile spam. Dragon Rush is so much better, I wish that was his standard.

:150:

Last edited:

bc1910

Smash Lord
NNID
bc1910
3DS FC
1478-6611-0182
How the **** does Jigglypuff beat Ryu, she must die at like 30...

Amadeus9

Smash Ace
NNID
Amadeuswololo
on the subject of zard:

I basically use it for 3 reasons:

Quick omfg get me outta here panic button

Punishing really unsafe decisions on reaction (like using roll on samus lol)

Disrespect

It would actually be a decent move if it didn't go as far and didn't have seven years of offstage endlag. Then you could threaten with it offstage and still be able to recover.

williamsga555

Smash Journeyman
Late to the D3 party aaahhh

While plenty has been said about his weaknesses (and yes, first things first, I do think he's near the bottom of the cast), I do want to mention some of his better traits.

Grab combos are rather excellent at low-mid percent, and can often tack on 30-40% just out of raw damage and/or grab resets.

His edgeguarding is among the better half of the cast, particularly at covering ledge getups.

His disadvantage state, while bad, isn't nearly as awful as it might seem on paper. Multi-jumps help escape strings surprisingly well (but don't get me wrong, his air speed still leaves him pretty poor off).

Gordos are still all-in-all an amazing tool, even if they can't be used in neutral, and are the biggest reason to play D3 from a pure gameplay perspective, imo (since Zard plays the fortress role better due to actually having OOS options...).

All things said, he's still poorly set as he currently is, and I wouldn't be terribly shocked if he ends up being considered anywhere in the bottom 3. Still, he has his merits, and honestly, I've never felt completely hopeless when playing as him. He just requires immense patience to keep at it even after being juggled to 80% every stock.

D

Deleted member

I wanna ask a question: what matchups in this game do you guys think are outright unwinnable?

From off the top of my head, I'd probably say :4dedede: vs. :4zss: or :4bowser: vs. :4ness:. 'Least from my experience.

Last edited by a moderator:

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
Dunno, he gave the Slack a MU chart and I was like "how the **** does Jiggly win against Ryu she actually gets destroyed" and his only responses was "edgeguards" and "IDK much about this MU". So I just kind of ignored it.

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
re: flare blitz, so it's basically a traveling punish option? fair enough, i can respect that.

still think it's totally negated by shield, but i guess that's inherent in the nature of the punish option.

Last edited:

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
Flare Blitz can be pretty good for catching landings as well. That's what I mostly used it for, anywho.

KeithTheGeek

Smash Ace
NNID
bkeith
3DS FC
5026-4475-8239
It would be nice if you could tech the recoil from landing Flare Blitz. I actually think the move is almost decent enough, but it being as laggy as it is (whether on whiff or on hit) really hinders its potential.

On Dedede: yes, Gordo is basically the reason to play the character outside of character loyalty. It's one of the most unique tools in the game with a large amount of potential uses, even with the massive flaws it has. IMO it's the reason Dedede isn't the worst character in the game. But that ain't really saying much because he's still pretty bad.

D

Deleted member

Sheik can still Nair out of it due to Tornado's blind spots.

Also, @Feelicks, why :4bowser: vs :4ness:?
Bowser has little to fend off Ness, and due to his large frame he gets juggled by Ness hard especially in the air. His lack of good landing options also doesn't help him in that MU due to PK Thunder, and Ness gets free edgeguards and gimps with his aerials offstage due to Bowser's slow and predictable recovery. And due to Ness' floatiness, it's hard for Bowser to combo (it's hard for Bowser to combo in general except for fastfallers) him and get ahold of him in general. Bowser has trouble dealing with pressure, and Ness can apply a hell of a lot of it. Only thing he's really got is Whirling Fortress out of shield and even then I wouldn't say it helps much.

It would be nice if you could tech the recoil from landing Flare Blitz. I actually think the move is almost decent enough, but it being as laggy as it is (whether on whiff or on hit) really hinders its potential.

On Dedede: yes, Gordo is basically the reason to play the character outside of character loyalty. It's one of the most unique tools in the game with a large amount of potential uses, even with the massive flaws it has. IMO it's the reason Dedede isn't the worst character in the game. But that ain't really saying much because he's still pretty bad.
Gordos are awesome for covering ledge getups and can even setup into Dedede's aerials if you can capitalize on the trajectory your opponent goes. I love them a lot despite them being really bad as projectiles in neutral, and they're so damn satisfying for stage spikes too!

(If you're wondering, that is me playing Dedede.)

Nobie

Smash Champion
NNID
SDShamshel
3DS FC
2809-8958-8223
Dedede is a character that improves immensely in online lag, and if only some of that could translate over to offline setitngs, maybe by tweaking his FAFs or the active frames on his attacks, then he'd improve without straying too far from his core design, which is to mess with people's spacing and catch opponents who think they're safe with meaty, long-lasting hitboxes.

I know someone above mentioned that Dedede lacks kill moves, but he's meant to be in a kind of Ganondorf situation where rage compounds with damage dealt to transform things into kill moves. Jab combo cam kill at high percents. Down tilt can kill at the ledge and is a Frame 6 attack. If there was just a way to shore up the little vulnerabilities he has without going overboard with frame data (he'll never be a Sheik as much as people might want that), then I think people would view him a lot more favorably.

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
Sheik can still Nair out of it due to Tornado's blind spots.
Pretty sure that's just them falling out due to improper DI following and punishing you. Haven't tested in-depth yet... I should probably do that later today.

Regardless, it was just the finalish hits of dair shield poking him on a platform.

Last edited:

williamsga555

Smash Journeyman
Dedede is really good in FFAs, Doubles, and Online play in general.

It's for these reasons I feel he won't be buffed basically ever, because he's only bad in what is considered the least important demographic for Nintendo: offline 1v1s.

D

Deleted member

ZeRo said on his recent Palutena analysis video that he'll do either :4shulk:, :4dedede: or :4falco: next.

I really wanna see him take on Shulk considering he used him as a secondary at one point. But at the same time I'm curious to see how he feels about Dedede since he's barely, if at all spoken about him.

ILOVESMASH

Smash Ace
NNID
Marioman123450
3DS FC
3368-1022-7382
ZeRo said on his recent Palutena analysis video that he'll do either :4shulk:, :4dedede: or :4falco: next.

I really wanna see him take on Shulk considering he used him as a secondary at one point. But at the same time I'm curious to see how he feels about Dedede since he's barely, if at all spoken about him.
He is doing dedede. I saw him asking people who the best dedede players were on twitter.

Last edited:

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
Dedede is really good in FFAs, Doubles, and Online play in general.

It's for these reasons I feel he won't be buffed basically ever, because he's only bad in what is considered the least important demographic for Nintendo: offline 1v1s.
Speaking of this "game balance" mentality, I wonder why DHD isn't getting more buffs.

He is irrefutably garbage in FFAs, and gimmicky at best in doubles, he truly can only function in singles so it's weird he hasn't gotten more buffs. I'm hoping it's due to early impressions depicting him as top tier making them hesitant rather than just his sheer unpopularity.

I think he's the only example of a character that is low tier in ALL game modes. (Odd considering he was worked from the ground up unlike other essentially doomed chars like zard or zelda)

Even team attack off DHD is bad.

Edit:

ALSO

I noticed ZeRo rolling towards Rosalinas after dthrowing them and then punishing them when they try to buffer a luma stuff.

Since her aerials are fairly lengthy, if roll can consistently avoid luma stuffing does this mean she can be pseudo 50/50'd?

Last edited:

Routa

Smash Lord
I was going to talk about Ike being a bit better at low % killing than Bowser, but then I forgot what I was going to write.... Yey...

Anyways doesn't Zard have hard time landing, eh? As far as I know Rock Smash is pretty much his safest way to land.

And to the kill throw discussion... Does every character have to have Ness back throw? Is that what you guys really want?

Edit: Oh and which characters do get worse in doubles, or perform worse in doubles?

Last edited:

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Bowser has little to fend off Ness, and due to his large frame he gets juggled by Ness hard especially in the air. His lack of good landing options also doesn't help him in that MU due to PK Thunder, and Ness gets free edgeguards and gimps with his aerials offstage due to Bowser's slow and predictable recovery. And due to Ness' floatiness, it's hard for Bowser to combo (it's hard for Bowser to combo in general except for fastfallers) him and get ahold of him in general. Bowser has trouble dealing with pressure, and Ness can apply a hell of a lot of it. Only thing he's really got is Whirling Fortress out of shield and even then I wouldn't say it helps much.

Gordos are awesome for covering ledge getups and can even setup into Dedede's aerials if you can capitalize on the trajectory your opponent goes. I love them a lot despite them being really bad as projectiles in neutral, and they're so damn satisfying for stage spikes too!

(If you're wondering, that is me playing Dedede.)
Why do people talk about Bowser's upb OOS like it's one of his defining qualities. Upb OOS is not good against relevant characters, they're too safe on shield. Upb is mostly for reacting to cqc situations because it's his fastest grounded option.

Bowser's jab is good against Ness on the ground because of the range advantage and instant dash attacks are great for punishing jumps, which Ness likes to do a lot in neutral for fairs.

I don't think the Ness MU would be great for him but I doubt it's worse than genuinely horrible MUs like Ganondorf vs anyone with range, or ZSS vs every heavy.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Any sort of examples (besides obviously Sheik)?

Plus add anyone who can combo him really well and anyone with a good projectile. Sheik and ZSS fit all the criteria.
I've got ya covered.

:4myfriends:, :4yoshi:, :4pit:, :4link:, :4shulk:and :4olimar: all body him pretty hard. Pretty much anybody who can lame him out or beat him out with disjoints and better overall mobility. The :4mii:/:4miif:'s do as well and I'd say even :4dedede: beats him.

adom4

Smash Lord
NNID
adom15510
3DS FC
3179-6434-6692
I've got ya covered.

:4myfriends:, :4yoshi:, :4pit:, :4link:, :4shulk:and :4olimar: all body him pretty hard. Pretty much anybody who can lame him out or beat him out with disjoints and better overall mobility. The :4mii:/:4miif:'s do as well and I'd say even :4dedede: beats him.
You're really oversimplifying Ganon.
Ganon definitely doesn't lose to Shulk, i have played this MU a ton and it's dead even.
While monado speed is troublesome for Ganon he can deal with every other monado form well (Monado smash & shield are almost worthless against Ganon), in general Shulk isn't hard to punish because of his god awful frame data & he's rather easy to combo too.
But i mentioned speed earlier & it's definitely a pain for Ganon, Shulk can somewhat overwhelm him in speed & pressure him well, plus i think that in this specific MU Shulk edgeguards Ganon better than vice versa.

Maybe i'll cover the other MUs later but i can't right now.

Skeeter Mania

Smash Ace
NNID
Ampharos2935
I doubt it's worse than genuinely horrible MUs like Ganondorf vs anyone with range
I should've mentioned this in my first reply, but I've heard from @A2ZOMG and a few other Ganon mains that his range outpaces even some sword users like Marcina, so I'd be somewhat hard pressed to call that terrible, let alone as terrible as you're implying.

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
I've got ya covered.

Are you guys seriously implying those MUs are unwinnable for Ganon? Are you guys seriously saying that he loses against the majority like 20:80? I really want an explanation for this and a damm good one because the theorycrafting has gotten too far now and it has been proven in tournament matches and players that "just laming Ganon out" isn't going to work 100% of the time.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Mobility buffs will never happen (maybe it's for the best though lol), jab buff is the best thing Ganondorf can get right now, he really REALLY lacks a quick GTFO move, F-tilt is godlike but it's still a tad slow for a GTFO move.
The dumb thing is that Ftilt and Dtilt have the same hit frames, but Dtilt has lower recovery which doesn't make sense since it's a crouching low kick that Ganondorf has to brace himself to lean back to kick while Ftilt is just a simple front kick. Dtilt is basically a low-angled Ftilt with a disjoint and 4 more recovery - Dtilt takes 23 frames to Ftilt's 27. Ftilt should at least be 1 frame faster since it's kind of dumb how both moves are the same speed, but Ftilt is slightly riskier. If it was frame 9-11, then sure, why not?

Meanwhile, jab's frame 8-9, 2 active frames, and 25 total frames. Yes, it's almost as slow in recovery as Ftilt, but has sour-spots and is weaker and riskier to use than Roy's frame 5-7, 3 active frames, and 15 recovery jab. Ganondorf's jab is basically a weaker, "high-angled" Ftilt. There is no reason his jab should be frame 8 when all he freaking does is a palm strike to Roy's I have to flip my sword to reverse-grip it and do an uppercut. Meanwhile, Falco's frame 8, turnaround front flip Up Smash. Do you know how acrobatic you have to be to do that? Ganondorf's jab should be at most frame 6. Jabs in general should not exceed frame 7. Lest I remind everyone of Zelda's frame 11 jab. Hey, at least it's spammable... Ganondorf's isn't.

How the **** does Jigglypuff beat Ryu, she must die at like 30...
Or 0% if Ryu lands any of his shield break setups including Collarbone Breaker.

Last edited:

KeithTheGeek

Smash Ace
NNID
bkeith
3DS FC
5026-4475-8239
Dedede is a character that improves immensely in online lag, and if only some of that could translate over to offline setitngs, maybe by tweaking his FAFs or the active frames on his attacks, then he'd improve without straying too far from his core design, which is to mess with people's spacing and catch opponents who think they're safe with meaty, long-lasting hitboxes.

I know someone above mentioned that Dedede lacks kill moves, but he's meant to be in a kind of Ganondorf situation where rage compounds with damage dealt to transform things into kill moves. Jab combo cam kill at high percents. Down tilt can kill at the ledge and is a Frame 6 attack. If there was just a way to shore up the little vulnerabilities he has without going overboard with frame data (he'll never be a Sheik as much as people might want that), then I think people would view him a lot more favorably.
Dedede doesn't lack kill moves per se but he doesn't have a reliably good way to force people into bad situations. I think even Ganon can at least force bad positions. Gordo SHOULD be this option but, you know, it's unreliable.

I think they should address some of Dedede's frame data issues, but also buff him in ways that work within the intended character design. Like you said, you can't make him Sheik, because he's not built to be Sheik.

adom4

Smash Lord
NNID
adom15510
3DS FC
3179-6434-6692
The dumb thing is that Ftilt and Dtilt have the same hit frames, but Dtilt has lower recovery which doesn't make sense since it's a crouching low kick that Ganondorf has to brace himself to lean back to kick while Ftilt is just a simple front kick. Dtilt is basically a low-angled Ftilt with a disjoint and 4 more recovery - Dtilt takes 23 frames to Ftilt's 27. Ftilt should at least be 1 frame faster since it's kind of dumb how both moves are the same speed, but Ftilt is slightly riskier. If it was frame 9-11, then sure why not?

Meanwhile, jab's frame 8-9, 2 active frames, and 25 total frames. Yes, it's almost as slow in recovery as Ftilt, but has sour-spots and is weaker and riskier to use than Roy's frame 5-7, 3 active frames, and 15 recovery jab. Ganondorf's jab is basically aa weaker, "high-angled" Ftilt. There is no reason his jab should be frame 8 when all he freaking does is a palm strike to Roy's I have to flip my sword to reverse-grip it and do an uppercut. Meanwhile, Falco's frame 8, turnaround front flip Up Smash. Do you know how acrobatic you have to be to do that? Ganondorf's jab should be at most frame 6. Jabs in general should not exceed frame 7. Lest I remind everyone of Zelda's frame 11 jab. Hey, at least it's spammable... Ganondorf's isn't.

Or 0% if Ryu lands any of his shield break setups including Collarbone Breaker.
Zelda's jab is disjointed as hell AND is transcendent, i seriously can't think of a jab that's worse than Ganon's (it's not worthless btw, those 2 frames can matter at times but for the most part F-tilt just outclasses it).

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Pit bodies Ganon? I either suck or you're overestimating our advantage.

Both could be true. :/

:150:

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
i have to be honest, i love ganondorf and i love the ganondorf community, but i think he is one of pit's easiest matchups. granted, that's not saying much - it basically means it's a bit better than even, maybe +1 or +2 at a bit of a stretch - but i don't think pit has much to fear if he keep on top of ganon.

he has better footsies than ganon due to his mobility and frame data, his grab reward is great on ganon's size and falling speed, disjoints can keep ganon out in neutral and arrows pester him for days - especially off-stage, where pit can just snipe him for free.

even so, ganon is formidable off-stage and he should be edgeguarding pit no bother. ganon has godly airs, one hit can make pit really rethink his recovery options. ganon doesn't have much of a problem kicking pit about if he gets the hit in. the tricky thing is getting the hit in. ganon's eternal dilemma manifests itself the way it inevitably does.

pit will want to go for safe hits and punishes both on-stage and off. fortunately, he's very good at that and he can just play hit 'n' run with ganon until he can get the kill. ganon will wreck pit if pit overcommits or tries to force his way in, same as he does every other character, but pit wins neutral pretty handy in this matchup and can make it difficult for ganon to do his on thing.

it's not unwinnable by any means and ganon has plenty of tools to deal with pit's shenanigans, i just think pit has safer options. and, y'know, more of them.

adom4

Smash Lord
NNID
adom15510
3DS FC
3179-6434-6692
i have to be honest, i love ganondorf and i love the ganondorf community, but i think he is one of pit's easiest matchups. granted, that's not saying much - it basically means it's a bit better than even, maybe +1 or +2 at a bit of a stretch - but i don't think pit has much to fear if he keep on top of ganon.

he has better footsies than ganon due to his mobility and frame data, his grab reward is great on ganon's size and falling speed, disjoints can keep ganon out in neutral and arrows pester him for days - especially off-stage, where pit can just snipe him for free.

even so, ganon is formidable off-stage and he should be edgeguarding pit no bother. ganon has godly airs, one hit can make pit really rethink his recovery options. ganon doesn't have much of a problem kicking pit about if he gets the hit in. the tricky thing is getting the hit in. ganon's eternal dilemma manifests itself the way it inevitably does.

pit will want to go for safe hits and punishes both on-stage and off. fortunately, he's very good at that and he can just play hit 'n' run with ganon until he can get the kill. ganon will wreck pit if pit overcommits or tries to force his way in, same as he does every other character, but pit wins neutral pretty handy in this matchup and can make it difficult for ganon to do his on thing.

it's not unwinnable by any means and ganon has plenty of tools to deal with pit's shenanigans, i just think pit has safer options. and, y'know, more of them.
It never felt that bad as a Ganon main either lol.
idk about Pit's other MUs but i agree pit beats Ganon but it never really felt all that horrible for Ganon, just annoying.

D

Deleted member

Are you guys seriously implying those MUs are unwinnable for Ganon? Are you guys seriously saying that he loses against the majority like 20:80? I really want an explanation for this and a damm good one because the theorycrafting has gotten too far now and it has been proven in tournament matches and players that "just laming Ganon out" isn't going to work 100% of the time.
"Bodied" was probably the wrong term to use on my part, I apologize. But they definitely are matchups where he's at a noticeable disadvantage bar Shulk.

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
It never felt that bad as a Ganon main either lol.
idk about Pit's other MUs but i agree pit beats Ganon but it never really felt all that horrible for Ganon, just annoying.
oh yeah, it's not horrible by any means. pit doesn't do horrible matchups. i just think pit, played well and optimising his options, has the edge over ganon. disjoints and good mobility helps. i think pit definitely has the advantage.

...until ganon knocks pit off-stage, in which case ganon has the edge. ganon should not fear pit coming back. his edgeguarding is so good.

i think what it comes down to is who wins neutral. i think pit has the better options for keeping ganon out in that sense and he should be winning the neutral game, but it doesn't take much for ganon to knock pit out if he wins instead. it's definitely not a matchup where either side bodies the other. i'd put it at +1 in pit's favour, but no more, it's too volatile.

Last edited:

adom4

Smash Lord
NNID
adom15510
3DS FC
3179-6434-6692
"Bodied" was probably the wrong term to use on my part, I apologize. But they definitely are matchups where he's at a noticeable disadvantage bar Shulk.
The only one i'd argue is a somewhat noticeable disadvantage is Link.
DDD isn't really that bad, you say characters can lame out Ganon & while that is true, Ganon can lame them out even harder.
for example DDD, he has absolutely no reason to approach him, if the Ganon tries to play too aggressively then DDD kinda bodies him but if the Ganon tries to play safe & slowly (basically lame), DDD is much much easier.
add to that that DDD is not really that hard to edgeguard, easy to juggle & being insanely easy to combo Ganon can get massive reward on a character that isn't that hard to get in on (D-throw to Nair works until like 50% on DDD).
Ganon also has decent tools to deal with Gordo ledgetraps (drop U-air to be exact) & Nair + DA covers the other gordo setups.

On the other hand DDD can combo Ganon just as hard, he generally outranges him so even with his awful frame data he can keep Ganon out well, also Ganon can't really recover from D-smashes because of the angle.
Personally i think the MU is also even but MAYBE it's slightly in DDD's favor, i'm not 100% sure in that (playing online against him sure as hell didn't help either).

BSP

Smash Legend
Speaking of this "game balance" mentality, I wonder why DHD isn't getting more buffs.

He is irrefutably garbage in FFAs, and gimmicky at best in doubles, he truly can only function in singles so it's weird he hasn't gotten more buffs. I'm hoping it's due to early impressions depicting him as top tier making them hesitant rather than just his sheer unpopularity.

I think he's the only example of a character that is low tier in ALL game modes. (Odd considering he was worked from the ground up unlike other essentially doomed chars like zard or zelda)

Even team attack off DHD is bad.

Edit:

ALSO

I noticed ZeRo rolling towards Rosalinas after dthrowing them and then punishing them when they try to buffer a luma stuff.

Since her aerials are fairly lengthy, if roll can consistently avoid luma stuffing does this mean she can be pseudo 50/50'd?
Maybe he's in the OP on WiFi club so they think he's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom