• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Challenger Approaching!!! ROY!! .PAC UP!!!! 12/7/09 at 3:36 AM EST

RoytheRoyalBoy

Smash Cadet
Now, I'm no expert when i t comes to the brawl box and all that but... I was wondering if you guys(the expert of making characters) can combine Roy and Pit's hair together, it may close the hole in the back of his head and make his hair less spikey beacuse if you look at him from the side, you can obviously see that that doesn't look very much like Roy. And if you can make Roy about issac's height, that would be real great. I've seen a guy who made Issac out of female wire frame (the blue ones from mutli melee >.>) and i thought it looked very much like the real thing, if you could swap the moveset, do the almost identicle thing what you did with Marth as what you did with Roy, then you should be able to do fine.
Thank you-
Roy

agroves

Smash Apprentice
Bridge of Don, Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe, Earth
His hair looks fine just apart from it effecting other textures. Also is his stance taken directly from melee or is it the same as marth's? just wondering because i was playing melee and i was taken a lot of notice in the way he moved

EDIT: Also TehSqueeMistro's other hair is also good. not perfect but its the best we have at the moment

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
It's still Marth's...Sheesh, what in the world made you people think otherwise?

RoytheRoyalBoy

Smash Cadet
Sorry, but uhhh, i suck with using the smash box... and im trying to use the code manager and the code that makes the sword biggger, body smaller. But you see, the thing is is that it replaces the RSBE file i need to run Brawl+, if you can help me keep the files for brawl + and add the codes from page 70. please reply ASAP :(

TehSqueeMistro

Smash Apprentice
you put the codes in a text file, open up code manager, import the text file, then proceed with checking all codes you want on and exporting them into .gct in sd card

RoytheRoyalBoy

Smash Cadet
NUUUUUUU, Ocarina wouldnt work for me T^T, It would usually just lead me to a black screen for like a loooonnnnngggg time... And btw, by the most perfect Roy, I mean that the best looking Roy similar to the mangas and all that, have you read Fire Emblem: Champion Sword? Roy looked exactly like the one in the book.Although, help me on the ocarina plox ;3( DISGRACE)

TehSqueeMistro

Smash Apprentice
Just wish the short cape works on all costumes (I've copied the code several times and changed the part of the code that allows it to work on other costumes, but it doesnt work)

Top Bottom