• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chains of Destiny- A SSBB Crew Combo Video Starring the Super Beast Machine Gods

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
CV was okay. A lot of stuff I've seen before, but nonetheless, good show. Textures were quite blaring. Had a hard time focusing on the players.

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
Nothing really that special, with some missed attacks and the somewhat sloppy play. Still decent for your first CV, even if I couldn't make out who exactly you were highlighting.

SolarSkurge

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the feedback. I know we suck, and the clips suck. It's all we had, and we had to use the parts before and after the combos to compensate for the ones we DIDN'T have. :/

PEACE7

Smash Champion
Wtf bro you guys dont suck dont use that kind of attitude man just train get better and shut some mouths up and for my last comment i meant that i loved your footstool combos they were really nice altho some clips werent that good i still enjoyed it keep up the good work :)

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Thanks for the feedback. I know we suck, and the clips suck. It's all we had, and we had to use the parts before and after the combos to compensate for the ones we DIDN'T have. :/
A combo vid doesn't have to be 10 minutes long, frankly its worse making people watch a 9 minute video with footage that isn't part of the combo than a 5 minute video with nothing, but epicness.

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
Have a lot of inspiration from Gimpyfish I take it?

It defidently shouldn't have as many dislikes that it has. 1st Combo video? Not at all bad.

But L4L is right, I'd rather see a 3 minute CV with all amazing plays then a 10 minute vid with 3 minutes of great combos meshed throughout the video.

napZzz

Smash Hero
people who say **** like "just for entertainment purposes" are the kids who know they're puttin out trash but do it anyways lmao. Nothin entertaining about it outside how bad it is

Top Bottom