• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chain trowing fox

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I trow fox all the time.
also read the stickies.... 0-70%ish

bahamutz69

Smash Journeyman
people usually choose to stop before 70 cuz the foz catches on and DIs
usmash at like 25 is nice
nair is also nice

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
it'd be a pretty stupid FAQ to have chaingrab percentages that only work if the opponent doesn't DI.

bahamutz69

Smash Journeyman
lol i meant most people choose to to do something else before 70 because there are alot more chances to **** up

and it makes the match kinda lame

sad to say i really havent seen many marios CG fox to 70

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
*Looks at macman*
Ya know, with the way melee is with all it's nonsense, i'd actually be shocked if Doc's chaingrabs actually were the same as Mario's.

I might actually have to go apologize to eggz now that I think about it.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
*kick* dont double post!

__

But na, i remember a while ago I was talking to (i think) you about chaingrab percents. I think this same situation came up where somebody was like "What are mario's CG %s" and I was like "Its the same as Doc's, why wouldnt it be?" And you were like "Dont ever look at Doc %s for Mario CGs."

With all the random sh*t that's in this game, I've come to realize that it would be crazy if the percents WERE the same.

Top Bottom