• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chaddd and FullMetal present: Glitched! (SEPTEMBER 29TH!)

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Lets play smash bros~!

Address: 345 Winding Rose Lane, Suwanee, GA 30024
This is the same as my smashfest on this date, Chaddd and I just wanted to make another thread about it.
SO there.

"We're doing no door fee, 10 dollars for singles(more money in the pot, even with less people), 5 for teams, and each person can put in an extra 5 dollars(optional) for your own pizza(an entire pizza)."

Singles Entry: 10$
1st- 60%
2nd- 30%
3rd- 10%
Doubles entry: 10$ (5/person)
1st- 60%
2nd- 30%
3rd- 10%

General Tournament Rules

4 Stock, 8 minute time limit for both singles and doubles

Games are done, Best of 3, Finals will be best of 5.

Pools will be done first follow by brackets. Both Single and doubles will be DOUBLE ELIMINATION.(Pools for singles only)

Doubles Team Attack is ON, LIFE stealing is allowed.

BYOC: I dont think this should be a problem anyways.

In the case of a GameCube/TV malfunction, the game will be restarted from the beginning, no matter what time it crashed.

All decisions made by tournament officials are final.

Players must conduct themselves in a reasonable manner. Permanent ejection of a player from the tournament is at MY discretion.

Any sign of cheating will also result in forfeit of the game.

Any intentional forfeiting or conspiring to manipulate the brackets will result in ejection and possible suspension from future tournaments.

Controller mods of ANY kind (short-hop mod, L-trigger mod, etc), except for cosmetic changes (paint job, different colored plastic), are banned. Tournament staff may randomly inspect any controller at their discretion. If you are caught using a banned controller you will be immediately disqualified from the tournament.

Turbo or programmed buttons of any kind are banned. You may use third party controllers or pads that have these features, but if you are suspected of using the banned features you will not be allowed to use that controller any longer.

The stage for Game 1 will be selected at random unless both players/teams can agree on one.

Double Blind Rule: For the first game of a series, a player may call for a double-blind pick. This means that all participating players must tell a judge the character they will use for that game. Each player is required to use that character in the game.

Singles random select stages: Final Destination, Battlefield, Yoshi's Story, Fountain of Dreams, Dreamland 64, & Pokemon Stadium

Doubles random select stages: Final Destination, Battlefield, Yoshi's Story, Dreamland 64 & Pokemon Stadium

Stages not listed on the random select list that are not banned are open for counter picks by the losing player.

Stages banned for Doubles Only: Fountain of Dreams and Mute City.

Stages banned for Singles & Doubles: Yoshi’s Island (Pipes), Fourside, Hyrule Temple, Flatzone, Brinstar Depths, Icicle Mountain, Big Blue, Mushroom Kingdom 1, Venom, Yoshi's Island 64, Peach’s Castle, Kongo Jungle, Onett, and Great Bay.

No stage may be used twice in a Best of 3 or Best of 5 Series unless agree upon by both players.

After characters have been selected for the first game, each player/team may choose one stage from the available tournament list that won’t be used during the series.

After each game of a series, the player who lost the previous game may choose the stage for the next game or elect for it to be chosen randomly. After the stage has been selected, the winner of the previous game may change characters. After the winner has chosen their character, the loser of the previous game may change characters.

Hope to see many of you here! Try and let me know in advance if you're going to show up, so I can know how many to expect!

THIS IS SPARTA!!!

chaddd

Smash Lord
This will be professionally run, and the most insane Ga Tournament since Smash Aid!

Okay, maybe not Smash Aid.

But at least better than Waba games.

Screw Waba.

Out.

Tehdave

Smash Journeyman
Please stop knocking Waba, they don't deserve that, what are you
getting out of it?
They're nice people, and you're just telling other people to screw them.
Please stop, I beg of you.
Don't go to the tourney, but don't knock them.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
LOL!!! OH man, I love you Chad. You know why. :p:p:p:p:p

EVERYBODY COME TO THIS **** YEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHH BOOOOOOOIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!

GLITCHED!!!!!!!

FEATURING: Lil Boosy, Young Jeezy, T.I., Nick Cannon, 50 Cent, T Pain, Kanye West, Ghost Face Killa and more.

ACT LIKE YOU KNOW ESSAYS, HOOOLLAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Prac352

Smash Lord
Sorry guys. I will no longer be attending. I've just remembered that my little sister's birthday party is on the same day. I would so come to this over ****ty waba games any day though.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
ugh...

I've never said anything about it until now but since its been brought up.

GA is still incredibly cheap when it comes to tournaments. Almost any other state level tournament or even local tournament the minimum entry for singles was 15 dollars, often 20.

I dont understand you and your 5-10 dollar entrance fees =/

Prac352

Smash Lord
I wouldn't mind higher entrance fees. Bigger pots are never bad. But door fees suck. 5 bucks a head seems fair, plus most venues will make a bunch of money off of food sales and the like.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
ugh...

I've never said anything about it until now but since its been brought up.

GA is still incredibly cheap when it comes to tournaments. Almost any other state level tournament or even local tournament the minimum entry for singles was 15 dollars, often 20.

I dont understand you and your 5-10 dollar entrance fees =/
My john is that I'm like, perpetually broke.
Now I have a job.
Odds are, I'll spend all my money on goofy **** like PC upgrades and fast food. (And giving away free money. lol)
So I'll remain broke even while employed. ;P

Besides, I thought you'd prefer this tournament anyways.
Bigger pot means more money to win, eh? :p
Also... Pizza.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
@ XIF:
I'll have my entrance fee be 15$ whenever I decide to host another Tipped Off tournament.
But for something small like this, more than 10$ would alienate several of the smashers in GA who are perpetually broke from being able or wanting to attend. I do love you though, Xif. <3

GA Peach

Smash Lord
LOL!!! OH man, I love you Chad. You know why. :p:p:p:p:p

EVERYBODY COME TO THIS **** YEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHH BOOOOOOOIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!

GLITCHED!!!!!!!

FEATURING: Lil Boosy, Young Jeezy, T.I., Nick Cannon, 50 Cent, T Pain, Kanye West, Ghost Face Killa and more.

ACT LIKE YOU KNOW ESSAYS, HOOOLLAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
you already know what it do, baby!! gettin wiped down wit bread before i come to this. also, xif, i'm mad poor, which is why i don't play in singles anymore... :(

Eugenio

Smash Lord
YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S GLITCHED BABY!!!!! HOSTED BE THE THE WORLDS FINEST GANON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chaos
Havoc
Apocalypse
Death
Doom
Destruction

AND THE GPC KING!!! FUUUUUUULLLMETAAAAAL!!!!!!!!
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Daysoo

Smash Ace
my bull**** ***got *** school is having homecoming and i have to play at the ***ball game.

Maybe i can get out of it. >.>
You better **** well come to this, Dogy.
I'm serious.
Missed you at like, the past three tournaments I went to.
I'd like to see that new deck you were telling me about, too.
So I can DESTROY it.

;D

And free money/food? IS THAT WHAT IM HEARING?!?!?!
Applicable only to close friends and GPC homies. ;D

Somasu

Smash Ace
My birthday is like.. 4 days after this tourney (Oct. 3rd) D: I think I'll just use this as a "Yay Birthday" thing, since I wouldn't be able to host a tournament myself =P

Yay Birthday!

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
Yaaayyy Birthday for Soma!
It'd be cool if you could pick me up mars, I think that'd be the only way for me to go.
How far away is it and what day?

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Further Edit: I will try again to find out about pickups tomorrow morning..

Edit: If things go to plan then sure Soma :D

Feel free to take my money and get it on film xD

Top Bottom