• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chaddd and FullMetal present: Glitched! (SEPTEMBER 29TH!)

Somasu

Smash Ace
Heh, alright. It'll only be a dollar, and I might not really ask to take it. Main thing I want is just to get matches of myself using all of my characters (Fox, Falco, Pichu, Ganon, Falcon, Marth) up on Youtube so I can rewatch the match, study my performance, and try and improve from them.

So yeah.. set rule for our money match would be 1$, 2/3, standard tourney rules.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
SleepyK is attending, with a cube n' a wii.
Or maybe just a Wii.
+ smash + a card
+ a TV maybe.
IM me about a ride.
Me being SleepyK.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
You know I'm good for a cube and a TV.
I'll TRY and bring two fans, but I'll bring at least one.
Someone's gonna have to help me carry that **** in, though. ;D

Laijin

Smash Hero
I think i'm going to Waba games.
Tong says you guys are starting singles first.
wtf.

I can't make it there till like 5. And I don't just wanna play in teams(Especially if I lack a partner).
So if you guys start singles first, I can't make this :(
Neither can Tong either, since he is going along with me and Zeus. lol.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
I think i'm going to Waba games.
Tong says you guys are starting singles first.
wtf.

I can't make it there till like 5. And I don't just wanna play in teams(Especially if I lack a partner).
So if you guys start singles first, I can't make this :(
Neither can Tong either, since he is going along with me and Zeus. lol.
Don't know where Tong heard that.
AFAIK, we're doing doubles first, same as always.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
ok, so i won't be making this. i have an important church conference to go to that was next weekend, but it got moved to this saturday. i might come later to hang out/play GGXX, though, but i won't make it in time for the tourney play

GA Peach

Smash Lord
lol, that's not the whole cast. quite a few people are missing, like the top tier(Testament, Eddie, Slayer). and yes, i will play some Shippuden, Laijin.

Rocky Balboa

Smash Rookie
Verbal ****!!!!!!

YO, F*CK THIS SH*T!!!! F*CK THIS SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE ALL GETTIN YO A$$ *****, SHIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YO, FULL METAL ALCHEMIST, YOU'RE NEW TAG SUCKS, WE GOT A SCORE TO SETTLE *****!!! F*CK ALL THAT BULLSH*T!!!!!! NAW MAN!!!! I SAID F*CK ALL THAT BULL SH*T!!!!!! I'M NOT RENEGADE PU$$Y A$$ SHIEK!!!!!! I'M RENEGADE MARTH, *****!!!!!! F*CK WHATCHA HEARD, B*TCH!!!!! YOU AND ME GONNA HAVE A MARTH DITTO!!!!!!! I DON'T GIVE 2 D*CKS OR A FLYING PU$$Y WHAT THE RULES ARE!!!!! WHATEVA YO PUNK A$$ WANTS TO DO I'M DOWN, CLOWN!!!!! OH HELL YEAH, IT'S ON LIKE TONG NOW, F*CK FACE!!!!! WHO ELSE WANNA F*CK WITH ME!?!?!?!?!?!?! PRAC!?!?!? YOU WANT SOME OF THIS SH*T TO F*GGOT?!?!?!? WTF KINDA NAME IS PRAC?!?!?!? STUPID B*TCH!!!!!!!!!! CHADDDDDDDDDDDD!?!?!?!?! WHAT'S WRONG ******!?!?! CAN'T SPELL YO OWN NAME?!?!?!? F*GGOT!!!! MIKE G?!?!? MO LIKE, MIKE GOT SOFT!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOHOHHHHH!!!!!!! GOT YO A$$!!!!!! GO AHEAD AND PUT SOME BUTTER ON THAT BURN!!!! GA PEACH?!?!?! MO LIKE GA TRASH!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!!!!!!!!! GOT EM!!! WHY DON'T YOU GO PLAY SOME GUILTY QUEER WITH LIEJOHN!!!!!! ANYBODY WHO'S BIG AND BLACK AND HAS AN AFRO IS GAY....... !!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!! WTF IS A XIF!?!?!?!?!?! SOME KINDA GAY BOY, SWEET BOY, FRUITY TOOTY F*GGOT A$$ HO!!!!! WHY DON'T YOU GO BACK TO FLORIDA AND ROLLER SKATE AROUND TOWN IN SHORTS SHORTS!!!! BETTER YET, GO TO FRANCE AND JOIN YOUR FELLOW QUEEN, GA WES!?!?!??! MO LIKE GAY WES!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!!!!!! GOT EM!!!!!!!!!! YEAH WES LIKES TO SLEEP WITH BOYS!!!! LITERALLY!!!!!! THAT'S WHY HE LEFT, FRANCE HAS BIGGER BEDS TO SLEEP WITH MORE BOYS!!!! GAY ****** B*TCH!!!! AIGHT I'M DONE COMPLEMENTING YOU TRASH!!! I GOTTA GO OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET AND PUNCH CARS IN THE FACE, SO I CAN WATCH EM CRY!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

OH YEAH, FULL METAL ALCHEMIST!!!!! I WAS SERIOUS ABOUT THAT REMATCH!!!!!!! YOU'RE NEXT 112, BY THE WAY YOU SUCK BALLS!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

PS. DOGY SAMICH'S MOM HAS THE HUGEST D*CK IN THE WORLD AND HIS DAD HAS AN EXTREMELY WIDE PU$$Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

REAL TALK!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

RENEGADE MARTH AKA EUGENIO

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
HELL YES.

3/5 10$ Marth ditto MM?
Taped this time, hopefully.
And after its over- no matter what the outcome- I'll go outside and smoke a cigarette and we'll talk it out. ;)

<3 ya, Eugene!

Rocky Balboa

Smash Rookie
HELL YES.

3/5 10$ Marth ditto MM?
Taped this time, hopefully.
And after its over- no matter what the outcome- I'll go outside and smoke a cigarette and we'll talk it out. ;)

<3 ya, Eugene!
AIGHT THEN BOI!!!!! IT'S ON!!!!! GET READY LOSE!!!!!!!!! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

YO CORNEL!!!!!!! YOU COMIN TO THIS SH*T SO WE CAN WIN TEAMS!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Rocky Balboa

Smash Rookie
unavoidable double post!!!

Hey M2K Jr., What time does this tourny start anyway???

renegade marth

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I should be driving Eugene and Cornel. If someone needs a ride, IM me at Red is Sleepy

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
Yo Sleepy:

I'd love a ride to this if you can get me one - I'm writing this on smashboards because you're away on AIM and just wanted to make sure you see this...

btw if you can't I'll probably go to Waba, I want to come to this one for you and only you
<3

Top Bottom