• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CG'ing Snake? granades =_=

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
When I CG Snake he pulls out those **** 'nades =_=

Can I get around this by better timing or somethin ?

Maybe a different way of CG'ing ?

Dthrow>jab>Dthrow>jab>Dthrow ?

Or maybe delay my grabs ?

Any ideas ?

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Yeah, you just need to do it perfect.

Make sure you do grab, dthrow, walk, regrab.

wangston

Smash Lord
Yup walking is what you need and you have to grab asap. The only time you want to use a dash grab is when you need won't make it to the edge of the stage with a walking grab.

J4pu

Smash Champion
I've been able to get the running CG on my friend's Snake while he is spamming the hell out of the B button, and it's not like he's slow either, he can get a grenade out when he's stuck in that stupid fan item.
Better timing sounds like the way to go.

fark

Smash Apprentice
walking the chain grab works best on anyone only run it to get them closer to the ledge

ShadowDigo

Smash Cadet
You must do it with the perfect timing, because snake can pull out a grenade in only 1 frame!

BsdKid4ever

Smash Cadet
Or you could do a sliding pivot chaingrab. Sure, it's hard as hell, but it's exactly what you need to humiliate a snake =P

Top Bottom