• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
who cares

i wouldnt want to beat melee over and over again to unlock the chars

pokesav jus saves players time by not making them have to do a bunch of stupid **** to get the pokemon they want
you probably did when you were a kid. I know I did. I unlocked all that **** back in 2001

regardless, pokemon breeding is different though. its bull**** that I take the time to breed and try to get my pokemon with the correct natures and highest IV stats possible, when you just pull perfect pokemon out of your *** with pokesav. if you're going to manipulate IVs why don't you just get a copy of JP Emerald?

SFAT

Smash Ace
In the morning, when Im sitting in my History class, I stare at the wall and stare at the shape of the photos on the wall and then I think "oh a line piece should go there. Oh a T block goes there, oh then another line piece would go there." lmao

Bring it on Sheridan/Joe/Brian! I've been playing Facebook Tetris.

D

Deleted member

most of the socal people with cars cannot go

we have drivers just not cars

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
**** yeah let's see if we can get 10-player Tetris going. I think that's the max on Tetris DS. We could also do a tournament even...$1 each, double elim, each match is a best of 9.

pockyD

Smash Legend
you probably did when you were a kid. I know I did. I unlocked all that **** back in 2001

regardless, pokemon breeding is different though. its bull**** that I take the time to breed and try to get my pokemon with the correct natures and highest IV stats possible, when you just pull perfect pokemon out of your *** with pokesav. if you're going to manipulate IVs why don't you just get a copy of JP Emerald?
you're being ridiculous

playing on shoddy, you play exclusively against other people on shoddy who use the exact same tools you do

it's like a barlw player complaining that some people play barlw+ (or whatever stupid hacked version is popular now)... sure it alters the game but it's also only played against people who are using the same thing

i don't agree with pokesav if you're doing tournaments but if you're trying to play a friend at a tournament, back the **** off, who cares!!!

besides, if i had already bred and playtested a wifi team, why the **** would i be asking for advice now? so i can go back in time and re-breed for any pokemon i switch out or any new egg moves i decide i need or worse yet, to try and get the stupid HP i want? it's fairly obvious it's for shoddy as it's the only thing that matters anyway. i'm not going to conventions with my ds in hand and trying to swindle 9 year olds

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
**** man calm down. its not really worth and argument over pokemon. I never said anything about shoddy, I like shoddy. I was just talking about tournament play and stuff.

anyways, sorry dajuan, I just need to free up some space on the hard drive LOL. at least I cheered for you =P

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i was just thinking and i decided that someone somewhere has gotten into a full on fist fight over pokemon.
isn't that amazing?

i must say i am thoroughly entertained by this thought.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
**** yeah let's see if we can get 10-player Tetris going. I think that's the max on Tetris DS. We could also do a tournament even...$1 each, double elim, each match is a best of 9.
i think the max is 8 players but nonetheless if I go to this i am VERY down! Anyone down for some bomberman and or mario kart ds??

D

Deleted member

I am not going to come.

Socal might but its looking sorta grim since we have a severe lack of cars and something is up with Dunskies

Atlus8

Smash Master
God d@mn it! I'm still waiting on that f***en train that will take you from L.A to S.F! Can you imagine how f***en r@pe that would be?! Come down to play smash then go back on the same day!

D

Deleted member

God d@mn it! I'm still waiting on that f***en train that will take you from L.A to S.F! Can you imagine how f***en r@pe that would be?! Come down to play smash then go back on the same day!
i heard that train will finish in 2020

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
My archaeology professor says vegetarians taste better then carni/omnivores.

Which begs the question, how exactly do you guys taste?

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol fukkk you dajuan you arnt ready for the new and improved batman :D

i need a team mate though to **** shroomed (brandon stay back if you know whats good for you lol)

sup norcal

Top Bottom