• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

GSUB

Smash Lord
Just wondering, how many lines per two minute-rounds do you guys get??
I'm new to tetris lol, and am getting about 16 lines at best, 14 on average,
just wondering what's up.

i'm startin to step it up :]
23 lines now.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I was looking for my Tetris DS cart. Does anyone (people in my SCSA carpool or otherwise) know what happened to it? It should have been inside one of the other DS game cases that I had in my bag. I looked in the bag itself and it's not there either.

onski?

Smash Ace
someone text me or eric later on tonight so we remember to get krispy kremes, i am lightweight thinking we should just go to the 2nd floor. so we can avoid the brawl kids entirely, obv you guys will know where we are by where we aren't.

try HUM 111 first. if you see brawl kids
go here HUM 202

pockyD

Smash Legend
rey if you enter barlw tomorrow and place in the money, i'll match every dollar you win 1:1

assuming there's a reasonable barlw turnout

joeplicate

Smash Master
I was looking for my Tetris DS cart. Does anyone (people in my SCSA carpool or otherwise) know what happened to it? It should have been inside one of the other DS game cases that I had in my bag. I looked in the bag itself and it's not there either.
i actually lost my pokemon platinum

i can check the high scores on this version i have now, or something, but i'm pretty sure it's mine

wasn't yours in your ds?
you should check the castlevania case otherwise, i think that's the last thing i switched and then we played using brian's rom / download

i'll check to see if i have 2 copies though, somehow

HugS™

Smash Lord
Ay who took pics of CGC 12, the one where a bunch of socal melee went up. I wanna see those pics again if anyone knows where I could find them.

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
i'll mm anyone in tetris at mango juice.
Up to $50 per person. First to 10 or 20?

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
So, Dajuan hops on vent and asks what time the tournament starts. I told him 11, and hes like "Sooooo 12?" I then explained to him that he should try to be there on time because hes always late for NO reason, and then tries to blame it on either me or Carlos. He claims he "tries" to be early, but then said he never is.

So, can you PLEASE DQ Dajuan if hes not there on time. He needs to be punished for not being there on time for NO REASON.

Shroomed

Smash Master
So, Dajuan hops on vent and asks what time the tournament starts. I told him 11, and hes like "Sooooo 12?" I then explained to him that he should try to be there on time because hes always late for NO reason, and then tries to blame it on either me or Carlos. He claims he "tries" to be early, but then said he never is.

So, can you PLEASE DQ Dajuan if hes not there on time. He needs to be punished for not being there on time for NO REASON.
take the bus, i really dont care

Top Bottom