• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Teams was:
1st - Lucky + HugS
2nd - SS + Tang
3rd - CRIME AND PUNISHMENT aka me and Joe

Thanks everyone for all those Tetris matches, they were fun as **** and I hope we can continue playing more in the future. Sorry I had to leave early and I couldn't bestow the rapings upon you that you desired. Good **** to socal for making it up here.

SuperRad

Smash Master
I'm going to be bonin' up on my tetris skills. Winning like 3/50 is PITIFUL!

Shoutouts to the few people I played in smash at this, Marty McFly, Darrell, Siege and Berto. I think I played Truman, Quak, Alan and Patrack in friendlies. Maybe a couple others I didn't get the names of or I don't remember.

Tetris was too good to resist, good **** Jamie, Sheridan, Vanessa, Paul, Kevin, Zac, Dajuan, Alan, Miles, etc.

Good to see socal again, you guys are legit. Good **** on winning, Hugo. [Get some sleep next time Joey.]

Miles I'm gonna take your money another time. Or we can just never MM. It's cool.

<3

onski?

Smash Ace
will they be up on AIB too?

also, 59 entrants? ****!
WELL, a semi-complete version is still on Pat's computer and on WWJD's flashdrive, so if i could get my hands on that, then i will upload them to AiB... otherwise we're fuct

onski?

Smash Ace
I can email the file to you onski.

and this tourney was sickkkkkk. hella fun and worth the trip

where were the donuts though?
9: we didnt bring any fvcking donuts (darrell + onski)

i didnt think so-cal was coming... i apologize, i'll bring 2 dozen next time

WassupJB

Smash Lord
i won the tournament in a hugs suit.

shout out to everyone.

special shout outs to....
bobbysiege- this is my n,gga. real talk.
sfat- fu<k u
lucien- youz a b.tch homeboy
hostility- your welcome vs izzy
lucky- your fox is pretty good...i genuinely feel you shoulda beat jeff
ss- sssssssssss(like a snake)
brandon- you da homie son real talk. thanks for letting me commentate for some reason...i really liked doing that? haha
phil- wass hood? nice seeing you brodi. see you next monday.
brain- you're just that cool
alan- wtf (why the ****) do you have so many ds' LOL
nick/mac- nice meeting you bro.
hydrochris- omg i'm gonna own you so hard you're gonna think your for sale a walmart. next tournament though. =)
vonage- we'll beatbox battle next time. (yes i know that's not how you spell your name LOL)

oh and come to my tournament.

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
This tournament was ****. Good games to everyone that played me! I was the Luigi main if yah didn't know, and probably don't. See yous guys at the next tournament!!!! I wanna meet more of the smashers out here.

malva00

Smash Master
Isai is still mad legit almost beat Hugo......very close set....good **** Malva
yeah I'm surprised he won the tourney after doing pretty poorly against someone as sucky as me lol he prob wasn't trying at all or the people he played don't know how to play against samus

PHIL07

Smash Journeyman
ggs to everyone!
big *** turn out!
lovage you didnt let me down will do better next time trust =)
joey my homeboy good in teams and singles fox is to good make sure to get kathy something nice for vday =)
hugo! congrats man! im glad you stuck with it good to see you on top of your game again and good job taking all are **** talk and still staying on top =)
richard aka dunkies good seeing as always we didnt play for 2 hours like usaul next time! =)

hydrochris im glad we followed tradition and played as always your like the one falco i have troublin shining out of shield against lol ggs
joe good set <3
jason sup
good job hmw im proud of you
dajuan give me my dollar back
no isai your just good
alans homo

everyone else **** it you know watsup
<3 phil

MacD

Banned via Administration
WTF i just saw brandons vid!!!

sooooo i'm definately coming if it is happening