• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

MacD

Banned via Administration
eric, if i make this, i'll make sure that i look like an arizona iced tea just for you guys... unless i can find an even more legit combo of clothes

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
lol mccain your wardrobe should just be all the different arizona teas. except the watermelon one. those colors would just look ugly lol

LuCKy

Smash Master
dunskies lemme go with you . . .you have good music lol if not where you at kira?

if not then wtf how is socal getting here lovage?. . .******* not inviting me lol

Kira-

Smash Champion
Kira

Money match
you got it

not really lol. Also u still owe me 2 bucks from the money match like 2 years ago lol. I just felt bad for u cause u didnt have ur extra clothes with u haha.

But yea heard ur really good now lol. I might go =3 maybe... but not for u lol.
LOL aright I'll give you your 2 bucks
but if you dont show up now i'm never gonna get you the money

I'm going to make every effort to come to this.
Tofu!

onski?

Smash Ace
i know Sheridan has hella SNES games, but there is going to be a SNES TV with TMNT:TF on it for the majority of the time.. so please feel free to bring any beloved SNES titles..

EXCEPT SHAQ-FU

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
yup ill put the keyboard controller in my backpack so i wont forget.

onski?

Smash Ace
if Mike Haze and Tyrant come up from So-Cal, i've promised to run Brawl Singles.. obv in a separate (smaller) room. Lovage it is the same venue as last time, HUM 111. but since there will be no barwl heads it will be just the right size for an all California showdown. a Mango RapeFest

Top Bottom