• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
man get at the training homies MYL and bluemycon

hopefully i can take my art school friend marcus to the next cgc, hes mad good

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Does Onski want me to put this thread in the list of "upcoming tournaments"? I know the next CGC has not been announced yet, but since Ownapalooza is in the list of "upcoming tournaments" along with Raganarok, Genesis, etc. I think CGC should too. It will be easier to access and see when the next CGC is up when you don't have to switch between different sub sections of the Pac West Boards. I just became a moderator like 50 minutes ago and I have to go through like 15 minutes of "moderatorship training" at 3 PM tomorrow before I get my full moderator powers. Or maybe I have my full moderator powers right now, I'm not sure. :)

EDIT: Yes, Andre, I am the new moderator of Pacific West. :)

EDIT 2: For some reason, I cannot get more than 4 tournaments to show up on the list of "upcoming tournaments" even though I correctly entered the URL of CGC, the Chatsworth Tournament, etc. Maybe it has to do something with my full moderator powers not being approved yet or something.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
EDIT 2: For some reason, I cannot get more than 4 tournaments to show up on the list of "upcoming tournaments" even though I correctly entered the URL of CGC, the Chatsworth Tournament, etc. Maybe it has to do something with my full moderator powers not being approved yet or something.
Nah, the way the thing works is that it uses the new system to get tournament info (date/host/livestream etc), and if a thread doesn't have a calendar event then it won't show it up there.

I'll see if I can put CGC and Fun Time into the calendar system and get it up there.

edit: and just like that

joeplicate

Smash Master
how the hell is that guy a mod?

did u ban adam???!??

we about to have some BUSINESS >=[

omg 4444
happy birthday guys

onski?

Smash Ace
Nah, the way the thing works is that it uses the new system to get tournament info (date/host/livestream etc), and if a thread doesn't have a calendar event then it won't show it up there.

I'll see if I can put CGC and Fun Time into the calendar system and get it up there.

edit: and just like that
YES

(ofcourseweduz)

pockyD

Smash Legend
well i think a requirement for a regional zone mod is that you have to actually be completely inactive for the region, so i can't say it's not a consistent choice

MacD

Banned via Administration
well i think a requirement for a regional zone mod is that you have to actually be completely inactive for the region, so i can't say it's not a consistent choice
this was our fav qualification too

i wonder if he's going to explain to us how it happened

i spent 2 weeks trying to become the pac west mod and then suddenly, edrees isn't a mod anymore...

soooo yeaaaaaa

my fav part is that cactuar became a mod again without even knowing till teczero told him

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
macd as mod would be pretty ****

i think in order for me to be a mod i have to capitalize and punctuate in my posts

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
You mean inactive in the tournament scene or inactive on SWF itself? :confused: I post / check Pac West almost everyday and I'm attending a Melee tournament (on the west coast) in an hour actually.

Also McCain should also be a second moderator so I don't look like a douchebag infracting the same person over and over again especially in the SoCal / 949 threads which I don't check and to people whom I've never met in person.

EDIT: I just checked McCain's infraction history and he has zero infractions and warnings. I fully support him being a second PacWest moderator. I'll make a nomination in the nomination thread.

EDIT 2: Andre, if this is the case, then I will try to make my reasons for giving infractions consistent with McCain. :) I'll even PM him and ask what infractions he gave for and why and how many, etc. before I decide to give an infraction.

MacD

Banned via Administration
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL andre

and why don't you have a title thing under your name? you aren't premium?

too many negative posts mean you don't exist? lolol

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
no im not premium. actually i was given premie for a lil while then lost it, wow ur premium? too goods.

i had a title that said 'get at me' then it disappeared when i lost premie ahahahah so i have NO IDEA why i am titleless. i think its kinda cool tho

hm actually... yeah that could be the case. maybe after i lost custom title, im supposed to go back to a default title but theres probably no default title for negative. ROFL!

Top Bottom