• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XV : Smash64!

onski?

Smash Ace
cazimi@sfsu.edu

List of confirmed tentative dates:

CGC @ SFSU XV - FEB. 6th

CGC @ SFSU XVI - MAR. 6th

Times

Set up: 10:45 AM - 11:00 AM
DOORS OPEN: 11:00 AM
Friendlies and Sign Ups: 11:00 AM - 12:15 PM
Melee Doubles: 12:30 SHARP
Super Smash Bros. 64 Singles: ~2PM
LUNCHEON: ~3-4PM
Melee Singles: 4PM
Clean Up/Last Calls: ~9:45-10:00

IF YOU ENTER MULTIPLE EVENTS YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PROGRESSION IN EACH BRACKET, YOU WILL BE DQ'ED FOR NEGLIGENCE AND/OR HOLDING UP THE BRACKET

THERE WILL BE NO TOLERANCE FOR LATE ARRIVALS. EITHER PHONE AHEAD OR FORGET IT

Location: either HUM 111 (first floor) or HUM 202 (second floor)

AiB CGC Tournament Page: http://allisbrawl.com/series.aspx?id=282

go here for the campus map: http://www.sfsu.edu/~sfsumap/

go here for directions to SFSU: http://www.sfsu.edu/~parking/text/tocampus.html

"MUNI Courtesy Tickets (free #28 bus passes) are available at Daly City BART station. Its a small ticket dispenser right next to the addfare station."

Muni 28 - Daily: 6AM-12:30AM
Muni 28L - School Days: 7-9AM, 2-4:30PM

PLEASE BRING TV(s)/Wii(s) with Brawl the more the merrier!

Prices:
PLEASE HAVE EXACT CHANGE READY

Melee Singles
$5 - Per Entrant
+$1 - Club Fee
$6 - Total

Melee Doubles
$10 - ($5 per player)
+$1 - Club Fee
$12 - Per Team

Smash 64
$5 - Per Entrant

*LATE FEE*
$2 - Per Entrant

PRIZES

Cash prize for Smash64 (% of player's pot)
50% 1st place, 30% 2nd place, and 20% 3rd place.

T1g3rbombz

Smash Journeyman
so wen do i get to bomb on every single so cal person to ever live....mostly u mikethemike and srbturds

MiketheMike

Smash Journeyman
so wen do i get to bomb on every single so cal person to ever live....except for Mikethemike because I will never stand a chance against him. I suck at this game and I will suck his nuts once I lose

:laugh: Yes you do and yes you will.

MiketheMike

Smash Journeyman
by the way T1g3rcockz feel free to stop by down here any time, I will play you. Depending on whether you hang yourself after I beat you or not (in which the case you do beat me, I will just go to bed and continue living my life) you may stay down here over night in the dog house.

T1g3rbombz

Smash Journeyman
by the way T1g3rcockz feel free to stop by down here any time, I will play you. Depending on whether you hang yourself after I beat you or not (in which the case you do beat me, I will just go to bed and continue living my life) you may stay down here over night in the dog house.
u think ur soo fuking hard... but u have no ways of proving it. Oh yea im totally gonna listen to what u have to say. fuking turd l2p

MiketheMike

Smash Journeyman
u think ur soo fuking hard... but u have no ways of proving it. Oh yea im totally gonna listen to what u have to say. fuking turd l2p
I dont have to think, I know I am. You will listen, respect and obey everything I have to say. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Your mine boy...

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
If all u socal doods come up to the tourney at sfsu next Saturday ill go down to socal the next weekend and prolly take some other players with me.

srbsburrito

Smash Apprentice
if any one is coming from the south and has room(automobile) hit me up. WOuld help a lot. I Live in Santa BaRARA. Other than that good chance ill come to this tourn. with my buddy Evan. gonna romp on evry1.

(blondekid)

Smash Apprentice
Also if someone picks us up in socal (santa barbara), i will hook it up with some monay

D

Deleted member

me and oscar will be going

near has about a .000000000001% chance of going and once again is promising to go when he isn't

i'm extremely rusty and haven't played for a month

T1g3rbombz

Smash Journeyman
i havent played since 2 months so its whatever....i always wing it anyways. blonde/burrito u guys do teams? ill play u $100matches

ballin4life

Smash Hero
me and oscar will be going

near has about a .000000000001% chance of going and once again is promising to go when he isn't

i'm extremely rusty and haven't played for a month
You always say you're rusty... then you break out the imbahax

I am excited for a potential s2j vs tigerbombz match though

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
im tryin to step my 64 game

im mad mediorce at it

gotta learn how to move and ****

ima start giving all y'all the business, the briefcase with the handle included

.........nah not really =)

but forreal tho, hopefully i can not get last this weekend hahaha

MiketheMike

Smash Journeyman
u guys are fuking ***g0t flakers. Dnt ever talk shiet or say shiet ever gain u fuking garbage players.
they never said they were going. They said theres a chance, whether it was a 1% to a 99% chance, there was never a set answer. They never said "We are going for sure". Think before you type on here.

(Stay tuned for an incomprehensible response with poor grammar by TigerBombz)

Top Bottom