• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XV : Smash64!

T1g3rbombz

Smash Journeyman
What are you their fuking boyfriend. U fuking homo f4ggot. dnt try to get me on bullshiet technicalities. I dnt give a *** about you so *** off and dnt talk to me u fuking cockface. Its expected all u fuktards suck each other off soo many yallz gotta back each other for everything. So stfuppercut u and ur 95% going friends. Eat my dik

MiketheMike

Smash Journeyman
What are you their fuking boyfriend. U fuking homo f4ggot. dnt try to get me on bullshiet technicalities. I dnt give a *** about you so *** off and dnt talk to me u fuking cockface. Its expected all u fuktards suck each other off soo many yallz gotta back each other for everything. So stfuppercut u and ur 95% going friends. Eat my dik
There you have it folks, the "Homophobe" himself. But wait! Hmmm.....I'm a homo, yet he ends it with "Eat my dik". Contradict much?
Speaking of sucking, you do suck at this game. And I will beat you so hard.

I've already won.

RUFIOOO

Smash Cadet
u guys are fuking ***g0t flakers. Dnt ever talk shiet or say shiet ever gain u fuking garbage players.
all games aside.. you can talk all your shiet and bluffs here online..
but one day there will be a tournament.. somewhere close to san jose, which some of us maybe be attendees.

So matthew, my little chinese friend..
Id advise you keep your "threatening" pubescent babble to a minimum

MiketheMike

Smash Journeyman
I'll just assume it's Tigers alter ego coming out on here. I can't imagine anyone being this ignorant in real life.

killa k

Smash Ace
I heard Tiger is a pretty cool guy irl (from SuPeRbOoM). I'm guessing you guys never talked to or knew Tiger before since most people know his trash talk is just to l33tbait you.

srbsburrito

Smash Apprentice
u guys are fuking ***g0t flakers. Dnt ever talk shiet or say shiet ever gain u fuking garbage players.
hey tigerbomb can i get your cell cuz im pretty sure im going to san jose this following week.(said this in past posts) what do you have to lose by giving me your cell via private mail before talking shiet. im gonna defeat you so just give me drop.

T1g3rbombz

Smash Journeyman
ill give it to you when ur actually in san jose. Why u heading there in the first place? When u are here holler on this thread and ill know wassup

SmashThugZ

Smash Journeyman
I didn't see any set answer from anyone here, so I ended up not going.
I canceled it on the Saturday it was happening, actually.
I told my friend it'd be pretty stupid if we drove there and only like 6 guys show up.
Whoo, 30 dollar pot, first place, by chance, I get 15 bucks? Not even enough for the gas there and back, haha.

Who, Tiger? he's a kitty. I remember when he first heard of online smash and signed up the forums.
He acted so modest and nice as I was helping him step by step to play online.
I remember this part too: "Go slow man, lol, i dont know much about comps."
I think it was after he beat a few people that he got the mindset that he can beat me, even though whenever we played, I would beat him every time.
Sort of hard to say he can beat me if he never ever wanted to play me again though.

TigerBombz: "stfuppercut and lets play johny, ill fuking kik ur ***"
Johnny creates Super Smash Brothers (U) !
TigerBombz has left the server (eat my dik).

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
hey tigerbomb can i get your cell cuz im pretty sure im going to san jose this following week.(said this in past posts) what do you have to lose by giving me your cell via private mail before talking shiet. im gonna defeat you so just give me drop.
Make sure to bring lots of money, cuz TigerbOmbz is not gonna wanna play u once u lose all of it

And Johnny, lol wut? Do u even play smash anymore?

T1g3rbombz

Smash Journeyman
god i hope u go to the next tourny johnny, ill *** u up in person, show u some real ssb64 irl. I dnt know life this game like u did in the past and btw, i hooked up with ur ex already, how you like them apples

SmashThugZ

Smash Journeyman
Ooh good job, my ex from 8 years ago.
Leave it up to her to like *******, right?
Incomprensible, anyone? "I dnt know life this game like you did"
Rephrase please. Cause I really don't know how to respond to that.
Are you trying to say I have no life?
So basically, if you beat me you're pro, if I beat you I don't have a life. Gotcha.
Real ssb64? Please, I've seen real ssb back in 2003.
Remember? Those videos of mine that you always watched.
Mr grab grab grab with the yellow mouse; can't grab what you can't touch, kay.

TigerBombz: "stfuppercut and lets play johny, ill fuking kik ur ***"
Johnny creates Super Smash Brothers (U) !
TigerBombz has left the server (eat my dik).

MiketheMike

Smash Journeyman
wait so Tigerbombz is straight? GET THE **** OUTTA HERE!! Ehhh I'll just say he's Bi.

Straight would be pushing it.

Loser

MiketheMike

Smash Journeyman
I take it Johnny lives near you, Isai? Just guessing cause I see alot of videos between you guys.

T1g3rbombz

Smash Journeyman
i love how u persist on talking shiet...u think ur soo dope and good at this game huh? i dare u to play me, u aint got shiet busta

MiketheMike

Smash Journeyman
i love how u persist on talking shiet...u think ur soo dope and good at this game huh? i dare u to play me, u aint got shiet busta
ohhhh SNAP! HE CALLED BUSTA! I don't think I'm good, i know i'm good. We couldve proved this at one of our tourneys but, ironically, you flaked out. It's like you DI'ed away from playing me :laugh:

Top Bottom