• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC presents! ATLANTIC MASTER CUP Date TBA *read update* HUGE VENUE! MELEE ONLY!!!!!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
We have a ways to go as far as hype goes before we worry about that.

If HERB 2 is a big success then we'll have a good number of people going to this I'm sure, especially since it's Melee-only. Favoring one game tends to draw a pretty solid crowd for either game.

DUB

Smash Lord
I'm definitely going to this.

Red & Slasher

- I'm coming in at the start of the spring semester ;)

Foxy

Smash Master
we're gonna hype and advertise this at HERB II right?

it's a great idea, we should make pro fliers that have a picture of the rooms and say how big it is and stuff and get everyone to want to go, since HERB II will be so awesome they'll be hyped for more NC smash!

i want this to be the insanely huge pro tournament in-between genesis/herb 2 and pound 4.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Bro your tournament is 5 months off. This won't be stickied until after TO5 probably, if ever.

The more big tournaments we get through, the more focus we can place on this tournament.

I'm pretty darn sure we'll get more and more people as time goes on, no worries.

Do you have pics of the venue btw? I don't remember, but it would help if you did.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
I will bring a car full

By this time I should be really good, so hopefully my name will scare a few faces xD.

An I want/need all the hugs

Top Bottom