• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CFL carpooling to linguinis tournament on 11/03

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
yo guys this is the only tournament this wekend and im always itching for smash so we should try and carpool down for this and to doodahs later on. i would go to xis as well if gigabits doesnt have their tournament. so anybody interested in going next week?...peace

-hiroshi

dguy6789

Smash Lord
It may be possible, but I am not certain. I would have to find someone who would be willing to drive me down there.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Anybody else who has a car who would want to be a driver for CFL? Let's get a big group of CFL smashers together for this.

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
Cfl Come And We Will Have Crew Battles For $$$$, 5 Person Crew.... Get some insperation to come, i need the money =) ill be back and forth on this thread, when you guys get your 5 PM me or something so we can figure this out

Zoro

Smash Champion
Well if anybody in orlando doesnt have a ride to kissimeee i can pick them up
and no i dont need gas money.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
man screw this. linguini is going to have liek a small 20 man tourney. im not driving like 4 hours for this ish...peace

-hiroshi
yo r u still going?

if you are colin, qdvs and I are down. I could drive with these kids to kissimmee on sat and then ride from there with u. I havent talked to colin yet but i bet hes down.

In that case lemme know. We will obviously throw down for gas money...

tru

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
CFL > SEFL
we pwn u son!

(tehehe i think we all know the real answer to that)

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
CFL > SEFL
we pwn u son!

(tehehe i think we all know the real answer to that)
^^^^no idea what your talking about^^^^ very good mindgames....im completely confused

BATTLEZ OF CREWNESS==== NICE NICE ****ING AWESOME PEOPLE... IM GOING to go with..........(MOST LIKELY) LINGUINI, MYSELF, CHOPS, DOODAH, AND 1-UP IF he makes it.... ill follow up to make sure this is really going to happen but how we gonna do this, like 20 bucks a crew or something(4 bucks a head) or we could make it 2 or 3 and just have 2 crew battles for FUNNZIES!!!!!

Lmfao

Top Bottom