• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Celebrity Rehab Mafia: Day 5 Begins! Deadline is Monday, May 28th at 11:59 PM EST!

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I look at the arguement on Vand and I'm still kinda eh on it. I'm not seeing a PL lynch happening for me. Vand lynch seems eh, but I'm unsure what we'd really learn from it...as well as what is truly scummy about him.

I think Rockin is scum for what its worth..

like 80 percent sure of it.
STILL havn't presented a reason for it.

Vand - you've been saying that you've been having null/scummy reads on me and a few others, yet you havn't presented a reason for it nor have you tried to really pressure it. Can you at least give a reason for why you think me, KevinM, Macman, and J are null/scummy?

PL - as I was typing today, I was asked to help move out some stuff from the house. Sorry I couldn't post sooner

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
Ah ok I thought that you just viewed again after a long time and I was like WAT THE EFFFF.

Question, opinion on KevinM and Macman?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Part of the problem this game is that players like KevinM and Marshy just kinda swing force in one direction until they see what sticks and then provide reasoning.

While I think that's stupid, pestering KevinM for "reasoning" won't help anyone and will just waste time. He didn't have any reasoning, and if he did it was shallow and posting it would have made his attempt at a case laughable. That's why he didn't post it. He was hoping for more stuff later.

I think a different tactic is needed in this case, Rockin.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Deadline set for 5/11 at 11:59 PM! With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch!

frozenflame751- (0)
KevinM- (1) Rajam
Rajam- (0)
Rockin- (0)
Macman- (0)
Pink Lemonade (Ranmaru/July hydra)- (2) Macman, JDietz43
Jdietz43- (0)
J- (0)
Vanderzant- (1) Pink Lemonade
Overswarm- (4) frozenflame751, KevinM, J, Vanderzant

Not Voting- (2) Overswarm, Rockin

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Not looking for blue. Looking for pink. It's quite possible there were only two blue and two pink and indies, but doesn't matter either way. We know there is at least one more pink, and that'd be the easiest to pick out of a litter.

1. Auspher frozenflame751
2. KevinM
4. Rajam
5. Rockin
7. Macman
10. Pink Lemonade (Ranmaru/July hydra)
11. Kafkaesque th3kuzinator Jdietz
12. Axel (J/Zen hydra) J
16. Dooms Vanderzant
17. Overswarm

If Rajam flips mafia, he'd flip Blue. There's no reason for him to counter-claim X1-12 as a cop and get his partner lynched. That's one hell of a gambit and pretty crazy.

Given that Rajam is blue mafia or town, I believe we can trust his investigations.

So

Pink possibles from basic logic standpoint:
2. KevinM
5. Rockin
7. Macman
12. Axel (J/Zen hydra) J
16. Dooms Vanderzant

On top of this:

votecount as of post #333 said:
X1-12- (5) Kantrip, Red Ruy, Macman, J, Marshy
This happened pretty ****ing fast. Kantrip and Red Ryu have both flipped town, as have Marshy. I do not believe Macman and J would pile on like that as pink. Neither player is stupid, both were present, and that's dangerous.

On top of that?

J said:
Town - KevinM, PL, Vandy
Lean Town - RR/OS
Null - Kanty/Rockin/Orbo/Rajam/Marshy/Macman/Frozenflame
Lean Scum - X1-12/DH/Kafkaesque
Scum - Vinyl.
J said:
I say one of Vinyl/X1-12 should be our lynch for toDay.
Damn good reads, J. If Kietz somehow flips pink mafia godfather, you win the precog award. J's prolly my strongest not pink read.

Macman didn't really let up either.

X1-12- (5) Red Ruy, Macman, Marshy, Kantrip, J
at post #663
So.

Pink possibles from basic logic standpoint:
2. KevinM
5. Rockin
16. Dooms Vanderzant

We've got a whopping total of 4 people I'd be willing to off in the expectation that one of them is a Pinky.

After re-reading:

Pink possibles from OS guesstimations on Infero/X1-12 discussions:

Just... just go read PL's exchanges with X1-12. Remember its Ranmaru. The incessant pointless questions, the distractors, all of which can be assumed normal except for the timing and the people that end up getting them. There's stark differences in his questions as time goes on; some people it's simply ask and receive while others get the full monty as he goes on and on with them back and forth. Whenever asked directly about X1-12 he responded with stuff like this:

PLemonade said:
OH, yeah I saw it. His vote on Dooms was bad. But it didn't really stand out to me. I'd need convincing to see the scum intent in it tho
(post 441)

At the end of the Day, the biggest factor to me is PLemonade being ever present but not there in regards to X1-12 in addition to his ability to suddenly join whatever non-X1-12 train of thought was out there. KevinM just spouted off "Rockin is scum" like nonsense with no support and Pink Lemonade just says "yeah" and votes for Rockin.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14301183&postcount=571

Read through that post and tell me what you see.

Big ****ing problem with this:

PLemonade puts X1-12 at L-1 four and a half hours before X1-12 claims. That's incredibly stupid from a scum perspective.

I had a lean-scum read on Pink Lemonade earlier on for some reason I no longer recall and noticed that he was avoiding X1-12 and spamming fake content, so I did this:

OS said:
I vote Pink lemonade makes the call whether we lynch X1 or not.

At the same time I think "that would be horrible planning" at PL putting X1-12 at L-1 if they were scummates, immediately after X1-12's claims their relationship changes completely. They start interacting, they start talking, and PL is saying stuff like this:

PL said:
Also X1. I don't see how your 'not caring' fits with your cop claim.

I mean wouldn't you be trying to survive and defend yourself a bit more so that you can live to:

1. Investigate
2. Not get lynched the next day to investigate some more

etc etc. I don't see how your mindset lines up with that pr.
and

PL said:
Underlined. Your 'ignoring' the votes stalled the damn game. That is very anti-town. I haven't talked to you in a while so I don't remember how much belief you have in that. But I still think this is bull**** from ya man.

Yeah sure, this just seems to me like deflecting to others without even showing why your wagon was crap. Doesn't show that you are sincere. I also think there might be scum on your wagon if you flip scum.

Who cares if you are scared dude. It ain't something you can handwave, amirite X1???? I think this is something you of all people should know. Four votes on your wagon is a pretty big deal. Ignoring it because "lol bs votes" doesn't excuse you from not commenting on them either. Not liking your argument here.
I will think about it. I find his late cop claim to be suspicious. How many deadline extensions are we allowed in this large? (I just don't want it to go to waste)

@X1: You could have said both. With such weak reasons for your wagon, you could have just stated in bold "Why are you on mah wagon etc etc". It isn't that hard. It's not like they presented a BIG case on you.
I mean WTF. Complete 180º. Looking back on this makes me see PL as less pink scum than more; at the time I was thinking WTF because he was pressuring an un-CC'd cop after a deadline extension was going to be granted. But after X1-12's flip? That's hardcore bussing if it is a bus at all.

After X1-12 is CC'd by Rajam in post #918, PL is right back on the X1 wagon.

One thing that did stand out to me though was this:

PLemonade said:
I also feel that at least one of rr/marshy/macman can be scum trying to get a CC d1, since they were on X1's wagon for very crap reasoning.
Scum... trying to get a CC of a cop? What? Why would they think... what?

Anyway.

X1-12- (9) Kantrip, Rajam, Pink Lemonade, Vinyl., Dark Horse, J, Marshy, KevinM, Macman
The hammer.

The total votecount:

frozenflame751- (0)
KevinM- (1) Overswarm
X1-12- (9) Kantrip, Rajam, Pink Lemonade, Vinyl., Dark Horse, J, Marshy, KevinM, Macman
Rajam- (1) X1-12
Rockin- (1) Chaco
Dark Horse- (0)
Macman- (0)
marshy- (0)
Vinyl.- (2) Kafkaesque, Kantrip,
Pink Lemonade (Ranmaru/July hydra)- (0)
Kafkaesque- (0)
J- (0)
Red Ryu- (0)
Orboknown- (0)
Kantrip- (2) Rockin, Vanderzant,
Vanderzant- (0)
Overswarm- (1) Frozenflame

Not Voting- (2) Red Ruy, Orboknown
X1-12's strategy this entire time is to push the lynch onto Vinyl. This actually picked up steam; logically speaking, we should figure out who helped X1-12 get it off the ground.

Vinyl.- (2) Kafkaesque, X1-12
As of post #765, that's what we've got. Rajam says clear on kafka. It's important to note that X1-12 is trying to survive. He's not attempting to incriminate his allies or distance or buddy or anything. Just survive.

If FF hadn't been cleared by Rajam I'd consider him most likely to be Pink; his argument with me was a large distractor and from scum's perspective was the safest bet. Vouch for a cop CC when you know there won't be one since X1-12 is actually a cop. But cop clear is cop clear.

Vinyl.- (6) Kafkaesque, X1-12, J, Red Ruy, Marshy, Dark Horse
Kantrip had just unvoted and revoted. Oddly enough Dark Horse voted for Vinyl. DHorse and Chaco/Vinyl were big into distancing. o_O

Anyway, that votecoutn doesn't help us at all. Got flips on all of them but J and Kafka, have a clear on Kafka and he was there before X1-12, and have J early on the X1-12 wagon.

Ugh.

2. KevinM
5. Rockin

I don't see either of these people going one way or the other. You could claim either of them as pink for their lack of interaction but there's no umph to it. KevinM's push on Rockin all day I guess, maybe.

KevinM is the kind of player I could say "ya know what, he'd definitely bus early" because I've seen him do it. Post #671 is where he finally goes to X-12 here: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14310818&postcount=671

X1-12- (7) Red Ruy, Macman, Marshy, Kantrip, J, Frozenflame, KevinM
Putting X1-12 at L-2. At the time there were NO other wagons possible:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14310827&postcount=674

At the time of the switch to Vinyl, KevinM just comes back (post #861) with 4 pages to catch up with apparently and hasn't said anything. He eventually rejoins the Vinyl wagon at #885, but it doesn't really say much. He had wanted Vinyl dead previously, but didn't really push too hard for it.

Rockin has done aaaaaaaabsolutely nothing all D1. Blank slate completely.

Unlikely:
16. Dooms Vanderzant

I just don't see it. Nothing much from Vanderzant I saw, I discounted this one primarily from Dooms interaction with X1-12 early on.

I got sidetracked looking for Blue's and thought I should note that Chaco was fine with distancing.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14285220&postcount=449

Just for future reference.

Anyway.

I'd be down with lynching KevinM, Pink Lemonade, or Rockin. Vanderzant is a possibility, but I just don't see him as likely. Not as strong as I feel about Macman or J, but I'd rather go in a different direction.

Given a KevinM lynch probably wouldn't occur and he's actually posting more than Rockin (wtf) I'd be inclined to remove him from the list as well, mostly arbitrarily, leaving it to Pink Lemonade or Rockin.

Didn't proofread this post, don't care. Sorry if something is messed up. Oh, and just FYI since it isn't in the main post:

X1-12 claimed Diana Ross, flipped Kim Kardashian. DarkHorse and Chaco flipped as Pauly D and The Situation. So obviously two mafia parties.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Rajam's sanity is already determined.

If Rajam is town, he's not going to live. The doc is dead. He will be killed by mafia.

As X1-12 has shown, we see a cop's sanity.

It's not rocket science.
Of course his sanity is determined. We just don't know it yet. We will eventually though.

I never argued we wouldn't see Rajam's sanity when he flips. You're not telling us anything new here.

All I was saying is that A.) Even if he is sane, you can be anti-town and still get an inno result as an indy and B.) Since we don't know Rajam's sanity NOW, the inno on you could ALSO be the result of him being naive.

It's not rocket science.

Flavour claim would be nice as well OS.

Still ok with his lynch. VT + scummy as **** D1 play + we can learn a lot by applying his flip to his most recent wagon analysis. Pretty sweet deal IMO.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Of course his sanity is determined. We just don't know it yet. We will eventually though.

I never argued we wouldn't see Rajam's sanity when he flips. You're not telling us anything new here.

All I was saying is that A.) Even if he is sane, you can be anti-town and still get an inno result as an indy and B.) Since we don't know Rajam's sanity NOW, the inno on you could ALSO be the result of him being naive.

It's not rocket science.

Flavour claim would be nice as well OS.

Still ok with his lynch. VT + scummy as **** D1 play + we can learn a lot by applying his flip to his most recent wagon analysis. Pretty sweet deal IMO.
How would you learn anything by my wagon analysis? There hasn't really been any swing.

Also I'm Paul McCartney VT.

Apparently I am telling you something new, because saying "Let's lynch this guy with a clear because he might be indie" defeats the only advantage you have with a cop. It eliminates one of Rajam's investigations, doesn't tell you the results of his other investigations, and is an island on its own.

It's quite possible I could be an indie that grants a "not mafia" result. So could you. But that's grasping at straws; indie hunting doesn't work that way.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Based on your flip, we learn if your analysis is genuine. What does "swing" have to do with it? Not even really sure what you mean by that.

Lynching you is an "island" play in a sense, but it's not as useless as you make it out to be. If you come up anti-town, it DOES tell us something about Rajams investigations. Not as direct as Rajam flipping, but its not worthless. Plus, we don't control when Rajam flips unless we lynch him, which would be ******** with the info we have now.

I don't wan to lynch you just because you COULD be an indy. All the way back on D1 Macman and I talked about why we thought you were playing scummy. I'm not just grasping at straws. I'm saying your play this game is scummy as ****, and the fact that you have an inno on you only makes certain scenarios unlikely. You being an indy is literally not impacted AT ALL by there being an inno on you.

You have the causality chain mixed up. I'm not saying you're indy because you have an inno. I'm saying you've been playing like and indy, and the fact that you have an inno on you doesn't contradict my assertion.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
PL I have no idea how you think my case on you is based on connections when I've explicitly stated that it isn't.

Quote where I called you on omgus. I don't believe I did

I am looking at your perspective. You say you had a scum read on joey but then didn't consider me a play until day 3 based on a weak connection to dh.

I dropped my pressure on rr because it wasn't going anywhere and he looked townier as the game went on.

Out of that PoE pool, I think mac and j are townie. Kevin and rockin are null as I havnt seen anything scummy from them but I haven't gotten a town read either.

:phone:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Unvote

Move OS to Can live pile for toDay. Reason why, I like that he is finally analyzing things and showing that he is looking for scum in a reason. Reason for FF staying in the can die pile, he is not scum-hunting anymore and just trying to use every reason he can on OS which I don't really care for because he says "regardless of what he just posted, we can use that after he flips." FF is still not someone I consider a priority that needs to be lynched.

I still believe Vandy should go over PL.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Ah ok I thought that you just viewed again after a long time and I was like WAT THE EFFFF.

Question, opinion on KevinM and Macman?
I dislike how KevinM is going left and right without much reason behind him, but it's merely a tactic of his I have a problem with, and not he himself. I felt he hasn't really spoke much all game.

Macman is just 'there.' He's a presence, and nothing more.I can't be mad at him because he's been V/la with irl issues, but it's dissipointing to see that he skimmed some stuff last day and the day before and not give off a big posts to what his thoughts were.

Part of the problem this game is that players like KevinM and Marshy just kinda swing force in one direction until they see what sticks and then provide reasoning.

While I think that's stupid, pestering KevinM for "reasoning" won't help anyone and will just waste time. He didn't have any reasoning, and if he did it was shallow and posting it would have made his attempt at a case laughable. That's why he didn't post it. He was hoping for more stuff later.

I think a different tactic is needed in this case, Rockin.
If by 'different tactic,' you mean lynching him, then I'm not really for it.

as unhelpful as his tactic as been, I can't really fault that for being scummy, nor could I really pull out anything of what could be considered 'scummy.' Even if I had some type of desire to lynch him, there's nothing at all I could learn from his flip.

@rockin you and Kevin have both been pretty bland and laid back. Like, who do you even want to lynch today?

That's the thing: I have no effing idea.

I know I'm not lynching PL. That's a given fact. Nor am I lynching any of the clears. I'm sure the event would resolve itself. This leaves me with

Vand
KevinM
J
Maman

J I feel isn't scummy. There hasn't anything I've seen that really made any red flags. The other three I feel nothing much would be learned (IMO at least). Really, I'm willing to go with any of the three, as long as it's a convincing reason.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I subscribe to the same philosophy as Rockin and OS when it comes to solving the Rajam question, just give it time and it will solve itself.

For now I'm willing to lynch PL on his connections to X1 (as already explained), but I'd like to hear from Van to see what exactly he's bringing to the table on PL (it's hard to get a concise reason through the arguing), a few bullet points so I can see exactly what the case is without the bickering interfering would be nice.

@J: I'd still like to hear the answer to the question of why you think Rockin and Macman are surefire town.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Based on your flip, we learn if your analysis is genuine. What does "swing" have to do with it? Not even really sure what you mean by that.

Lynching you is an "island" play in a sense, but it's not as useless as you make it out to be. If you come up anti-town, it DOES tell us something about Rajams investigations. Not as direct as Rajam flipping, but its not worthless. Plus, we don't control when Rajam flips unless we lynch him, which would be ******** with the info we have now.

I don't wan to lynch you just because you COULD be an indy. All the way back on D1 Macman and I talked about why we thought you were playing scummy. I'm not just grasping at straws. I'm saying your play this game is scummy as ****, and the fact that you have an inno on you only makes certain scenarios unlikely. You being an indy is literally not impacted AT ALL by there being an inno on you.

You have the causality chain mixed up. I'm not saying you're indy because you have an inno. I'm saying you've been playing like and indy, and the fact that you have an inno on you doesn't contradict my assertion.
You're getting sloppy, FF.

Learn my analysis is genuine? You can think that through yourself before my flip. If I'm scum it means one thing, if I'm town it means another. If I'm indie, as you've suggested, it'd probably mean exactly what it'd mean as town anyway because, hey, why not. It's a moot point.

Tells us something about Rajam's investigations? Nothing concrete. The fact that he has three investigations and all of them being town aligned investigations tells us the same thing as my town flip would tell: that at least one of the people he investigated was actually town. Should I flip mafia, it shows Rajam is lying. Should I flip indie, it shows nothing as we don't know what indie roles are actually investigated as.

I just re-read D1 and I know exactly what Macman was looking at and it wasn't what you're talking about. I was his strongest town read for quite some time; his issue with me came from the fact that I wanted control over who X1-12 investigated. Seeing as how X1-12 flipped mafia and I have a town clear, you already know the only way I could have been plotting something with X1-12 is if I was a mafia Godfather, mafia messed with Rajam's results, or Rajam is lying.

Do you even have a read on anyone other than me? Everyone else dropped their OS obsession on D1.

What's your thoughts on Rockin and KevinM, Frozen?

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Rockin why not PL.

Dietz the main thing for me about PL is odd they were at the end of day 1, and how much their play changed based on what was on the table at the time. Read what I said on day 3 or heck just read his posts in.context at the late part of d1

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Vote: Vanderzant

I want claims out of both Vandy and PL toDay. I prefer Vandy>PL in terms of lynching because I don't see PLscum but more so Vandy scum.

Rockin said:
Vand lynch seems eh, but I'm unsure what we'd really learn from it...as well as what is truly scummy about him.
I'll take up the responsbility to show this. ;P Gimme some time.

For toDay's lynch I feel it should be, Vandy>Ditzy.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
FoS: J

.....now that I've got your attention: Would you mind answering the question I posed to you three times already, it's getting silly.
@J: Are you going to expound on this? I'd really like to hear why you think Rockin and Macman are definite town reads since I feel Macman has been pretty lurky and Rockin's posts are literally in the single digits.
(also, am I a typo on your lynch list?)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ooooooh and FoS. ;P You aren't a typo because how can that even be typo.

Explain to me why you need me to elabotate on my town reads>my scum reads?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I just wanted your attention lol. Ignoring me 3 times is obnoxious.

Because I don't understand why they're town reads, I want to know what you're seeing.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'd rather not delve into town reads at this point personally and would rather focus on scum-reads which are kind of more important when we are still trying to find a lynch.

I will be honest though, at first I did forget that you ever posted that but then when you continously brought it up, I didn't get why you choose to focus on finding things out about my town-reads instead of finding out about my scum-reads or anyone else's scum-reads either.

Lately a point against you is that you are floating with the "clear" on your back and it makes me worried moreso.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
This is important for me because I need reads of my own and currently I don't seen Rockin and Macman in the light you do, null and null-scum instead of Town. Remember J: your town reads don't a town read for every player make, I have my own opinions on those slots and I'm also trying to form an opinion about you. I'm currently looking for reads and reasoning on each player, not answering why your opinions are different from my gut reads isn't going to help me get to the "Here we go lynching-scum" phase you want any faster, you'll just make me take longer figuring out who I feel is lynch worthy with certainty and raise more questions about why you don't want to talk about your own reads.

Now are you actually going to answer those questions or just ride it out a fifth time? This was not supposed to be a big to do.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
You're getting sloppy, FF.
Nah.

Learn my analysis is genuine? You can think that through yourself before my flip. If I'm scum it means one thing, if I'm town it means another. If I'm indie, as you've suggested, it'd probably mean exactly what it'd mean as town anyway because, hey, why not. It's a moot point.
facepalm.jpg

Yeah, I can think through your analysis, but that still doesn't reveal if it's genuine, at least not to the extent that your flip does. If you come up town, I know it was pretty damn likely to be genuine. If not, I take it with a grain of salt. If you're indy it absolutely does not mean the same thing as it would if you were town.

Tells us something about Rajam's investigations? Nothing concrete. The fact that he has three investigations and all of them being town aligned investigations tells us the same thing as my town flip would tell: that at least one of the people he investigated was actually town. Should I flip mafia, it shows Rajam is lying. Should I flip indie, it shows nothing as we don't know what indie roles are actually investigated as.
I never said we would learn a ton, but we learn something. Like you said, if you're scum we know Rajams lying, if you're indy we know he must be naive OR he gets innos on indies, and if you're town, we don't learn much other than that he's either sane or naive. Not huge, but not useless. Never claimed it was earth shattering.

I just re-read D1 and I know exactly what Macman was looking at and it wasn't what you're talking about. I was his strongest town read for quite some time; his issue with me came from the fact that I wanted control over who X1-12 investigated. Seeing as how X1-12 flipped mafia and I have a town clear, you already know the only way I could have been plotting something with X1-12 is if I was a mafia Godfather, mafia messed with Rajam's results, or Rajam is lying.
I never said Macman and I had the SAME arguments, I was just saying we both thought you were scummy (albeit for slightly different reasons). Some of our argumentation has overlap. I just came to the conclusion that you were more likely indy. My posts detail as much. Macman doesn't have to have the exact same stance as me. It's still true that I've been arguing you are a likely indy.

Do you even have a read on anyone other than me? Everyone else dropped their OS obsession on D1.

What's your thoughts on Rockin and KevinM, Frozen?
Eh, I have a few. Nothin' as strong though.

Rockin is null-leaning-scum. Kevin is leaning town.

I'm also interested in why Rockin says no PL lynch today. I could be persuaded to get on that wagon. Maybe that or J. Idk, gotta do a little more re-reading.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Rockin why not PL.

Dietz the main thing for me about PL is odd they were at the end of day 1, and how much their play changed based on what was on the table at the time. Read what I said on day 3 or heck just read his posts in.context at the late part of d1

Like you, I couldn't find anything scummy about their play. They ask questions. They scum hunt. They pressure. Nothing has really shot out any red flags to me. ToDay, I'm even less likely to want them lynched.

Frozen, any reason why you see me as 'null leaning scum?'

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
This is important for me because I need reads of my own and currently I don't seen Rockin and Macman in the light you do, null and null-scum instead of Town. Remember J: your town reads don't a town read for every player make, I have my own opinions on those slots and I'm also trying to form an opinion about you. I'm currently looking for reads and reasoning on each player, not answering why your opinions are different from my gut reads isn't going to help me get to the "Here we go lynching-scum" phase you want any faster, you'll just make me take longer figuring out who I feel is lynch worthy with certainty and raise more questions about why you don't want to talk about your own reads.

Now are you actually going to answer those questions or just ride it out a fifth time? This was not supposed to be a big to do.
From my PoV for what is in the best interest, I see no reason to delve further into why I have Rockin and Macman as town when I have already explained why for both. I see no scum-intent in Rockin's posts and just helplessness that comes across as towny and then I like Macman's analysis' of play this game.

I do not get why you are trying to coach me as to what I should and should not do. Makes you look weird. =P

Random note: I don't get why FF keeps subtly OMGUS'ing me every time I drop a thing saying I am okay with him dying. No one is pushing my lynch yet he keeps inferring I'm on the table in some way and that he is somewhat convinced I'm scum.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
*cringe*

Nurse claims are my least favorite claims because there are like no way to know about them at all. Vandy can claim next now.

PL, gimme an opinion on Ditzy's slot.

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
What do you mean by that, J? I said recently promoted, since Kantrip (Town Doc) died, to clarify.

Ummm, he is alright with me. I think he is looking down different avenues, with his own scumtells. I have no problem with his slot.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
PL should again solve itself.

The only issue I see with this is if PL and Rajam are both scum together, in which case Rajam could be a blue mafia cop and PL a blue mafia anything, but I find this unlikely as there have been two flips and the aforementioned reasons on color combos.

So knowing Rajam and PL can't be of the same alignment with this being any sort of "plan" and that one of them should logically die tonight, I'm inclined to save PL for a later date and lynch Rockin today.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I'm incline to believe the claim from PL.

OS, is my reasoning for a lynch because of my play (lack there of) on D1 or is there more to it?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Everyone else has little postage notes attached to their names. You do not. No one else is going to fix that for us, so we have the choice of knocking you off toDay or in the future or trusting you as town.

Rajam

Smash Champion
k I find KevM and Macman scummy by discard and also because when X1 claimed, both of them remained silent for a while. I think that's what (pink) scum would've done: wait, gauge some reactions from other people first and then "react" accordingly. Both KevM's and Macman's votes against X1 were pretty bad in first place too; Macman had his vote on X1 from like RVS stage, and KevM joined at the end basically because of "lulz wagon". I don't think Macman is blue mafia though, meanwhile KevM can still be either blue or pink according to my notes, so that's why I voted him.

So far, I think these are the possible mafia teams: (note I'm assuming each mafia has three guys)

Blue Mafia Teams
Vinyl. / Dark Horse / frozenflame751
Vinyl. / Dark Horse / vanderzant
Vinyl. / Dark Horse / KevinM
Vinyl. / Dark Horse / Overswarm

Pink Mafia Teams
J / X1-12 / Kafkaesque
J / X1-12 / KevinM
J / X1-12 / Macman
X1-12 / Kafkaesque / KevinM
X1-12 / KevinM / Macman

I also think vanderzant is most likely the last blue mafia. Given PL's claim and the fact that I think PL is town, I think the best course of action now is to lynch blue. That means either frozen, OS, KevM or vanderzant. My lynch priority is now 1° vanderzant, 2° KevinM, and in third place either OS or frozen, I don't really care. With blue gone, we should be having only 1 kill per night, mostly because it seems only the mafia teams can kill, and if there's an indy around it doesn't seem he can kill.

Finally, if both Pink and Blue mafia are gone at some point and the game still continues, I'd be banking for either frozen or OS to be the indy, mostly based on their D1 play. frozen was incredibly tunneling on X1 and Kantrip, barely giving insight on other players. OS basically did nothing until X1 claimed and then it's like he wanted on purpose to waste time discussing mafia theory whether a claimed-cop should be cclaimed or not, for which "incidentally" frozen felt (the walls after X1 claimed are super scummy imo...)

unvote
vote: vanderzant

Rockin and PL are town for me. I'm betting on vanderzant as last blue, and KevM+Macman pink. Kafka & J would be the "backup" if any of KevM or Macman flips not-pink. Mostly Kafka though, haven't really found J scummy so he'd be last priority. If vander flips town then it's a hard call between ff or OS and I'd need to reread.

k let's lynch the last blue guy

Rajam

Smash Champion
ugh, I'm clearly not thinking... best course of action would be to lynch pink. That way both mafia will need to kill PL (assuming he is town doc) or someone else that's not me. So, with 1 blue and 1 pink, but with a doc and me around, most likely we'll have 1 nkill (PL), or either PL + some other random guy which wouldn't be that bad since it will help with reads, or 2 random guys which is better than PL + 1 random guy, and one of those random guys could even be opposing mafia which would leave us in a very good position. I think this trade-off is better than lynching the last blue, which would assure PL dies toNight + also assures Pink won't die toNight, neither possible indies. Also having blue+pink is deffinitely better than pink+pink for avoiding distancing tactics and mafia being safe during nights.

The only drawback with the two mafia factions still alive, other than potential two nkills, would be that it can help potential indies to reach their common last-guy-alive wincon faster. Although, we still don't have any proof that there's actually an indy around (I'd prefer to assume there is one though, just to take safer decisions), and with two nkills around, eventual indy/ies can also die in between.

Let's lynch Pink then

unvote
vote: KevinM

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
frozenflame751
KevinM
Rajam - Town Cop
Rockin
Macman
Pink Lemonade - Nurse
Jdietz43
J
Vanderzant
Overswarm - VT

I guess a mass-claim would be good, I'll give you that Rajam for a Vandy claim/lynch at the least. ;)

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Deadline set for 5/11 at 11:59 PM! With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch!

frozenflame751- (0)
KevinM- (1) Rajam
Rajam- (0)
Rockin- (0)
Macman- (0)
Pink Lemonade (Ranmaru/July hydra)- (3) Macman, JDietz43, Vanderzant
Jdietz43- (0)
J- (0)
Vanderzant- (2) Pink Lemonade, J
Overswarm- (2) frozenflame751, KevinM

Not Voting- (3) Overswarm, Rockin

Top Bottom