• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cedar Rapids Iowa Smash?

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
yea but thats like super far away I looked into it cause I have family in cedar rapids.

Jay, I asked my little brother about stuff there and he said they have lan centers, but its mostly like call of duty and magic the gathering that are popular there

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Do you play Melee or Brawl? Iowa is a pretty dominant Brawl Community, but there are a few Melee players left like myself.

zyroqwa

Smash Apprentice
I live in Marion(suburb of Cedar Rapids). I can hook you up with some smash(melee and/or Brawl+) goodness when your here in the summer. Do you know which side of the city you'll be living on?

zyroqwa

Smash Apprentice
All the same, I have 4-ish friends who are decently good at smash. Hope when you finally do come in the summer we'll be good enough to stand a chance. ; )

Have you ever played Blazblue? My friends I play games with typically like that game.

Jayford

Smash Lord
All the same, I have 4-ish friends who are decently good at smash. Hope when you finally do come in the summer we'll be good enough to stand a chance. ; )

Have you ever played Blazblue? My friends I play games with typically like that game.
I just started playing it a few days ago lol. It's pretty good. I was going to play V-13, but I feel way to bad when I play her lol. So I just switched to Jin.

zyroqwa

Smash Apprentice
Ha I main Jin, have you noticed that he is all about his frozen desserts? "Malt, your mine" "Blizzard!" "Freezie(ternally)" I'm kind of okay with Nu.

Anyways, do you got an e-mail I can keep touch with you with?

Top Bottom