• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cecil Harvey:The first FF guy with an enchanting story, and one of the best FF guys.

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace

Cless

Smash Champion
Rosa was always blond as far as I could remember, and Samus' hair color was dependent upon the suits you got in the original Metroid.

Cless

Smash Champion
Yeah, could you save that and re-upload it?

Meh, that's more dirty blond. I think she was blond in the character designs, but then again, going by those, Terra would be blond too, which is something I refuse to accept.

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
I never Played Terra's FF. Was it like the V? I never had many FF games, I started off with 2/4, then 1+2 GBA pak, Three on the DS, Final Fantasy Tactics advance, X, X-2, and 12 with Vaan and Penelo.

Cless

Smash Champion
Oh, Terra's from VI. Since you have a DS, you should go pick up the GBA version. Her sprite has green hair, but Amano's concept art has blond.

I never really thought Rosa was a brunette. Dirty blond at best. Even the world map sprite has blond hair.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
I think it should be Golbez. He's the main villain for the vast majority of the game.
I guess, but even though, he was brain washed through most of the game. I agree with everything Wu Tang Gang has said so far, we even have to same taste in music! Hint hint.

Cless

Smash Champion
Yeah, but the last boss of the game is a giant magic casting thing from what I can remember. I have to beat this game again. It's been like 12 years.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Anyways, a shame I can't put the trailers in the first post right now. I wonder what kind of stage would he have.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
The moon? An airship? Crystal room? Baron? Other stuff? I like the airship personally.
How would the airship work? Every character stage has a gimmick to it, how would the Airship's work?

IMO, Hell/The Underworld would be kinda cool. Lava all over, flat surface with holes twice the size of Bowser the tower of the frankenstein-like boss in the background, and there's earthquakes that happen every minute, that shift the holes around.

Cless

Smash Champion
I dunno, it doesn't have to have a gimmick. It could fly around and be bombarded in the middle of battle.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cvO8PNsvsDw (I thought Rosa was brunette...sounds like a case of Samus)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=W2csxEj16zo (Cid looks hilarious)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=QLr4UZlo1Gc (I guess Cecil is pronounced CeSCHUL.. but, King Dedede is pronounced DEEx3 like Carlos Mencia's coined phrase, while it's deh deh deh in japanese. How do you say Cecil? I pronounce it Seh Sil.
Seshiru is Cecil in Japanese. You're saying it right in English.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
I dunno, it doesn't have to have a gimmick. It could fly around and be bombarded in the middle of battle.

Seshiru is Cecil in Japanese. You're saying it right in English.
Well, Starfox' Lylat Cruiser kinda took that role. Maybe you're on Cid's ship and get bombarded by the Red Wings, kinda like the starfox stages of the past.

Oh.

AuraLancer

Smash Journeyman
How about The Land of Summoned Monsters? They could have those glowing damage spots on the floor just like in the game and guest Summoned monster hazards. Make the damage floors shift, too.

Oh man, I feel like playing this game again.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Golbez,it could be like an epic sword fight, only problem with golbez of course is he isn't much larger than Cecil so people will complain that hes not playable.
You don't have to be large to be a boss. Remember the Gannondorf Boss Fight at the end of TP?

Besides, Golbez never uses any physical attacks, he seems to only use magic. What's his status, a Dark Knight like Cecil, Black Knight, Red Mage, or a Sorceror?

DemonicDragon

Smash Apprentice
You don't have to be large to be a boss. Remember the Gannondorf Boss Fight at the end of TP?

Besides, Golbez never uses any physical attacks, he seems to only use magic. What's his status, a Dark Knight like Cecil, Black Knight, Red Mage, or a Sorceror?
Hes kind of like a combo high-rank black mage and dark knight. I haven't played TP and we're talking about smashbros and I'm assuming most bosses are huge. I'd imagine he could probably be given a sword since it goes along well with his class.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Hes kind of like a combo high-rank black mage and dark knight. I haven't played TP and we're talking about smashbros and I'm assuming most bosses are huge. I'd imagine he could probably be given a sword since it goes along well with his class.
He never used anything sword related, he's only had spells. Just because he has armor doesn't mean he's a knight.

Yeah but that's like giving Ashley magic spells she never had just because she coincidentally has a wand. Maybe it's a walking stick, you never know.

Wario's a confirmed boss, and he's not huge, he's wide.

DemonicDragon

Smash Apprentice
He never used anything sword related, he's only had spells. Just because he has armor doesn't mean he's a knight.

Yeah but that's like giving Ashley magic spells she never had just because she coincidentally has a wand. Maybe it's a walking stick, you never know.

Wario's a confirmed boss, and he's not huge, he's wide.
I said give him a sword since its suits his class and his image, falcon punch was up out of nowhere and so are most smash moves, as for Wario hes not a boss he just happens to be assisting the darkside, I'm almost postive no boss is playable or close to playable.

Top Bottom