• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CCV- Stuff has been shown!

Organization

• By Player

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • By vs. Character

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • By Region

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • By Color of Kong

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • By Song

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Random

Votes: 15 34.1%

• Total voters

tavosombra

Smash Rookie
Greetings smashboards friends here sending a message to the organizers of the combo video, as I am about to finish the selection of clips to upload to a server and can use, I expect an answer from you. :) see ya!

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Good job, best combo video I've seen in a loooong time. The special effects are very nice in this! I think I'ma make a sig image to link to this, people need to see it.

Neon!

Smash Lord
You need to put all of those files in 1 folder for me to download, otherwise it takes a lot longer to download. Thank you very much for your contribution :)

marmitonkiller

Smash Apprentice
oh I forgot to tell you yesterday when you write my name on the cv could you write MAR1 and not marmitonkiller because I don't use this name anymore

Neon!

Smash Lord
will do, also just a note to everyone if you have a preference for what font and color your name is in please let me know.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Maroon, since well mod name. And because I use the tag RED occasionally. I prefer Wingdings font (jk no preference on font). Much appreciated, noble gas bro.

Neon!

Smash Lord
ive been thinking about changing the intro song from "unstoppable" to something else since its so overused

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
ive been thinking about changing the intro song from "unstoppable" to something else since its so overused
I believe someone else had a suggestion a few pages back for an intro song

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
lol that f-air. Best combo extender I've ever heard of.

Kong brethren*, you don't even know your own species...

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
It's cool lol, and your input is appreciated even if it's not included :v.

Neon!

Smash Lord
Ok I've spent a lot of time recently organizing clips and heres what i have

Ardirok 0
Cable 2
chaosgriffin 0
Cyphus 0
D0N 1
Dr. G 2
ESAM 1
Jebu-95 0
Mar1 8
MBmoney 8
Mechwarrior 0
Nalga 11
Neon 5
Peachguard 0
Ook 3
Ripple 6
ruuku 2
Silfa 0
Sold 4
Te-jay 1
Will 4
wwwilliam 1
Yarsrevengerson 5

I'm trying to include as many people as possible and still need your help, I've spent lots of time watching youtube replays but it would be a lot easier if everyone could just send me the replay link or giev me the .bin file. So far it looks like the vid will be a little over 10 minutes. I'd like to have a little more variety than i have now and probably wont use more than 8 clips or so per kong.

If you have any questions on which clips of yours i'm using please pm me.

Jebu-95

Smash Journeyman
I sent my combos to Sold a few months ago. I dont have them anymore on my computer since it crashed a few weeks ago and I lost everything I had here. I'll see if I can find and record the replays from my Wii again.

Top Bottom