• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Castle Smash Get Rocked by Spam. Feb 28th 2009. Centereach, NY. Brawl/Melee 50+

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Dabuz your coming and teaming with me.
Eli I'm winning...get out of town
Kirin and Mike G....quit life
lol, don't worry, my horoscope said to not do anything different then usual this weekend so im planning on coming here instead since thats what it means

yo Dabuz team with me.

if i make it to grand finals in singles

dont expect a split. if there is less than 30 ppl

oh yeah and are you guys ever going to increase singles to 10$?
i can't change partners *facepalm* and i wouldn't expect a split anyways, because you and me, we gotta duel this out while playing our best

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Singles should be 10$ imo 5$ is too cheap and isn't rewarding

ANTi_

Smash Hero
depends, if you think there will be 30 or less people then yeah, $10, if there are going to probably be more than keep it at $5
every tournament besides this one and WEEKLIES have it at 5$ if this tournament isnt a weekly have it at 10$ and ill split with someone if its 10$ entry

vanek_pi

Smash Journeyman
if i can even make it, i'll team with yea. i havn't heard anything from anyone at work. i got the day half of my shift covered, now i need the night half. so it looks like i might be able to do brawl doubles. will wanna team?

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
every tournament besides this one and WEEKLIES have it at 5$ if this tournament isnt a weekly have it at 10$ and ill split with someone if its 10$ entry
daaammnnn. look at this guy. says he's getting first place and wants MORE MONEY!!! if you do raise the price though, this god of smash may grace you by splitting with the guy who comes in second.. who he will easily beat if he doesn't split.
:laugh:

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
daaammnnn. look at this guy. says he's getting first place and wants MORE MONEY!!! if you do raise the price though, this god of smash may grace you by splitting with the guy who comes in second.. who he will easily beat if he doesn't split.
It doesn't even matter cuz his mom will double eliminate him

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
lol, won't be so easy with me and Eli here

It doesn't even matter cuz his mom will double eliminate him
oh sh-- son, don't talk like that, you know how all moms main an unbeatable bowser

Panik izZ Siik

Smash Rookie
Me and Storms might come to this not 100% yet.

But if we do. We are gonna win teams and split singles. Melee tho. IDK what Brawl is.

Oh yea cockyness wordddddddddd

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
I'm not coming to this one, dabuz, so good luck to ya.
I guess Doowop isnt going either?

Anyway, Vanek, Ill get back to you on that tomorrow, I know my friend wanted to team with me, but I dont know if hes going. Especially since they're talking about raising the entries.

As per the entry raise, I would prefer $5 (but then again, whens the last time I came close to winning lol) but Ill still go if its 10, cant guarantee my cheapass friends will though.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
so is it 10$ singles entry or no?

and is the venue going to be cold? if so ill bring my jacket.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
I'm not coming to this one, dabuz, so good luck to ya.
god **** eli, every time there is some reason we don't get to fight at our best anymore at each of these tournament, mom johns before our fight, you sandbagging with captain falcon last tourney, me giving up after agreeeing to a split, man, its annoying >.>

but w/e, now thats one less person here, and yeah, raise the fee to 10$, for sure, otherwise the pot will be too smallo

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
so is it 10$ singles entry or no?

and is the venue going to be cold? if so ill bring my jacket.
I'd bring your jacket regardless. There's like an 80% chance it's gonna be cold. Last time we slept at the venue the night before and had the heat going all that night into the day of the tournament and it was still a bit chilly. Summer places, ftl.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
I'd bring your jacket regardless. There's like an 80% chance it's gonna be cold. Last time we slept at the venue the night before and had the heat going all that night into the day of the tournament and it was still a bit chilly. Summer places, ftl.
Yeah no cold hands johns. Though I'll probably end up claiming that myself lol. Come dressed for the weather outside, bc likely thats how warm it will be inside. ;p

Top Bottom