• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 - Nov.22-23 - Confirmations (Rides, Housing, Setups, etc.)

PALODASUFFOCATOR

Smash Rookie
can't we live harmoniously? can't the dani3ls and the katlins just all get along?
say it with me, we are the united states of america, and-
"Yes we can!"

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Wow Dan, you joined Smashboards before I did. Where the **** have you been all this time?

Also, lol Jessica, I can't believe you remembered your account.

chrusher97

Smash Cadet
Me and another kid might be travelling from calgary, Ermine I added you on msn but havent seen you online yet, hopefully we can get a ride with you.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
dont tell me cause i didnt team with victor, that he's holding a grudge against me and ignoring my posts and not responding to my housing issues.

even though he stated that everyone get their housing stuff planned cause its getting close. >.>

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
dont tell me cause i didnt team with victor, that he's holding a grudge against me and ignoring my posts and not responding to my housing issues.

even though he stated that everyone get their housing stuff planned cause its getting close. >.>
No no, it's nothing like that lol. I guess I just never noticed.

Yeah, you can probably stay with me. If anything major comes out, you might have to stay at connor's though, but either way, everyone is pretty set with housing. It's definitely not an issue.

i been around... haha i dont visit these boards very much.
Post more, lol.

Ermine

Smash Ace

Yeah, you can probably stay with me. If anything major comes out, you might have to stay at connor's though, but either way, everyone is pretty set with housing. It's definitely not an issue.

Post more, lol.
If he has to stay at Connor's, I'll let him touch my Beaver Plushie =)

Tyson651

Smash Lord

kk thanks. and btw if im staying at urs, are we gonna head out and play some teams at nighttttttttttttttttttt?

I don't think that is the case. He planned to team with my all along anyways.
lol it just seemed like it cause he wanted to team with me.

If he has to stay at Connor's, I'll let him touch my Beaver Plushie =)
lol ur beaver plushie. haha steve, im special.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
November 19 2008
Alaska Airlines 709
Depart: Los Angeles, CA at 8:30 AM
Arrive: Vancouver, BC at 11:34 AM

Edmonton, Edmonton Int'l (YEG)
Tue 25-Nov 2008 08:00
Los Angeles, Los Angeles Int'l (LAX)
Tue 25-Nov 2008 10:27 - Terminal 2

magnum will take care of me after the tourney, too bad i cant go back to bc on the return journey!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Great to hear Caotic, and hey! Thanks for advertising my tourney in your sig! I never noticed that before.=P Appreciate it.

chrusher97

Smash Cadet
Any comemnts Ermine?, not to keep bugging you but this is coming up fast and I need to make plans soon

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Any comemnts Ermine?, not to keep bugging you but this is coming up fast and I need to make plans soon
Have you tried adding him on MSN? If he hasn't replied yet on smashboards, IMing him would be your best bet.

It seems as though he would give you a ride though, considering he has no one else carpooling with him. I'm only assuming though.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
KYLE PICK ME FOR HOUSING THANKS MAN. Carl can testify to my good... inviteeness. I will see you guys there =]
... how do I get there? and how long can I stay?

3 younger brothers and sisters? I will protect them from warriors and drunk pokemon and steve.

wait... do I qualify as cute?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Oh, I hope that every group coming from within Alberta bring a GC or Wii at the very least. It would be unfortunate to have a TV with no system. Games included.

As it stands, we only have 7 tvs, 9 gc/wiis, and 6 discs.

Also, if you plan on having lots of money matches and friendlies, try your bring your own TV if you can. Especially if you want your matches to be recorded, I suggest you bring a VCR as well, if you can.

Finally, David, can you add me on msn please? (And anyone else who's coming to this, if you want.) theasiantemptation[at]hotmail[dot]com

chrusher97

Smash Cadet
Ermine seriously I need an answer, also Victra can you put me and turtlecake down for one of the houses that still has room left please.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Ermine seriously I need an answer, also Victra can you put me and turtlecake down for one of the houses that still has room left please.
Can youu just book me intoo Connoors thenn =P
Done and Done.

I'm not sure why Ermine is being such a sackface. I'll talk to him on msn for you.

[EDIT]Chrusher, did you even add him on msn yet? He'd rather talk to you there.

Ermine

Smash Ace
I like edits. I'm so busy I forget to check these forums... I should be sleeping right now getting ready for tomorrow morning >_>

Edit: And yes.. chrusher97. you can come along as well.

albinoguy11

Smash Cadet
Anyone confirmed for my place should pm or e-mail me ASAP so I can find out what end of Red Deer your coming in from so I can give you directions to my place from there. My e-mail is manin_thebox at hotmail.

Also victor if were running short on tvs I have one dinky little one that is wired into my room through the yazoo that I could bring. Probably a cube and a game to.

Top Bottom