• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 - Nov 22-23, 08 - Alberta, CAN - MELEE ONLY - It's over! T^T

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Melee Dominates Brawl simply because the good smash players played Melee competetively, and anyone who played melee competetively for more then a year knows Brawl Cannot top Melee.

If we are simply talking about numbers, im sure Brawl dominates.

but in my opinion, Quality > Quantity. Id rather play with a few good melee players, then a ****load of Brawl players.
K, I 'm KINDA drunk. But seriously. Everyone needs to know that melee is better in EVERY ****ING WAY!! Comparing Brawl to melee is like comparing sex with a 70 yr old woman to sex with a hot asian girl. Like comparing non-alcoholic beer, to alcoholic beer. Like comparing my falcon to every other falcon in Canada. There's just no comparison, I'm sorry guys.... GG

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Adam, that just reminded me of our falcon ditto MM. I totally forgot ._.

I think caotic said it best at cast3.5 when he said "I love both my children."

I'm not a big fan of brawl, but I still play it. I don't play like I would with Melee, but it's a great game to play with your casual friends with final smashes on and stuff. Will I play it competitively? Probably not, since Melee out weights it heavily imo.

That being said, if I ever host cast5, there won't be any brawl.

kithkin

Smash Champion
You still fail seeing as you know nothing of Quebec and they wouldn't have been able to throw one of the bigger brawl tournaments we've had on the ec (attendance toping cast4) without having quite an interest. Ally is not 50+ players.

So considering Ontario+Quebec pretty much define the EC, your broad generalization continues to fail. So just quit, I know exactly what I'm talking about, while once again: your ignorance ftl.
No need to be so disrespectful.

P.S: arn't you from Saskatchewan lololololololoolololol (movers)

ridikulus

Smash Apprentice
Moral of the story: Canada needs more SSBM. Yayyuuuhz!
fix'd
melee > brawl, in terms of game quality :chuckle:
people needa learn to deal with it =D
but hell yeah the brawl community is huge.
hopefully people will start playing melee moar so we can have a big fat close combat orgy .

Levi5

Smash Ace
Itt let's start a war of melee vs brawl AGAIN. Seriously wtf this was topic of the month back when brawl came out. We all know the contrasts of the two games. Back to communities; Alberta recruited about 3 fresh players who prefer melee in the past 3 months or so. I think that says something.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Hrm? who's that?

Oh wait, that includes edmonton, Halcyon Days.

ony and rend are actually pretty good too, at least they're AWESOME to play with.

Falcon trios at 5 AM.

WooICYU

Smash Journeyman
Itt let's start a war of melee vs brawl AGAIN. Seriously wtf this was topic of the month back when brawl came out. We all know the contrasts of the two games. Back to communities; Alberta recruited about 3 fresh players who prefer melee in the past 3 months or so. I think that says something.
There's 3 new players, who's this, all's I know is Matt is sex.

WooICYU

Smash Journeyman
Hey actually, I think your forgetting someone, what about Chrusher97, or uhh David I believe.

kithkin

Smash Champion
lololol, every thread i've posted in, it's true.

But I've only posted in the local threads since I stopped coming here.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Victor you passed me in post count..

Just saying, it's depressing dude.

The older the member the less they post -_- it seems.

ALso, Victor don't I ahve last post in every other Cast thread?

Top Bottom