• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MysteryTigerTeen

If you guys count my oos stuff, i can post it here. I have been doing really well too, i got alot better since i left ... especially in doubles ;3

---------------------------------
Cot5:
Umbra
Tkck
Bionic
Thunderstorm
Stack

Knocked out by: Kiwi and Luckay

Hope3:
Kingbeef
Di Joe
Sleek Media
Ninja
Jarvitz
Hari

Knocked out by: TKck and some falco dude

5-5-5:
Duce?

Knocked out by: Takeover and mini Kaffei

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
It's been a so-so season for me.

5th at GBH, but last at TGM2, and right around the middle everywhere else, so it all evens out.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be plotting the destruction of you all.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Favoritism.

West coast is not that good, but they seem to have the reputation of gods.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
can you guys like not rank me. and just put me in the honorable mention crap. because if im gonna get on i want to be fully active. you feelin me dawg.

just for me craigy and stingers <3

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Guys Genesis 2 just ended! It was the best tourney ever!!

Singles: I didn't make it out of second round pools. Logic, Richbrown, and zex knocked me out basically. I took out zex's marth and made him go mk. And he camped really well.

Doubles: Yall know how fow dropped me last minute. I tried to train gimr for dubs and we practiced ness and lucas. We did okay in friendlies but decided to go Lucas and G&W in dubs. Our first match we played Nick Riddle and Shaky. We won!! Man I put in work(lol we got a double gimp on shaky. I absorbed his up B while gimr bucketed it! lol.). Don't know what place we got but the round we got knocked out later on was a 2v1. The opponents had three stocks to my one. I got the team down to one stock 130%. I was ****** 2v1s all tourney!

Money matches. I won every single money match except for two 1 dollar money matches. Fow and I are undefeated. We won like $20. MVD and I are undefeated. We won $8. Man guys during these matches I won a lot of 2v1s too. This tourney I really got my name out there!! In singles I won about $20 too! I beat Mike Haze!! 2-0. I beat his marth on sv and then he went mk on frigrate. He said he figured me out too late ;). Guys I feel that my name is out their enuff now that I can get a top level dubs partner(I spent alot of time training top level singles players in dubs). That nickriddle and shaky defeat really showed people my powers :). Also, for singles I just need to master the oli matchup and snake. If I can get past snakes and oli's I can do fine! Well that is all for the Mekos Chronicals!!

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Thanks guys!!

@ Keith Kadaj goes snake or mk against me. I beat his marth the last time we played in tourney ;). I also beat zex. Zex is a really good marth too. I've gotten really good at spacing against marth. I read them real hard the whole match. And if they did get a grab I was close to the stage. And if they did a spike combo, I zap jumped every time. I was real clutch. But in their defense you have to remember currently I'm the top lucas and they haven't faced one like me, or seen all my tricks. I could see that my spacing and tactics was confusing them.

my opinion for top marths are
1. Mike Haze 2. Zex 3. Neo 4. Kadaj (I got ***** real hard by Neo tho in tourney once. He just ran away and I chased him. Now I no longer chase tho. That match prepared me for Mike Haze and Zex)

Richbrown and my matches were close. I just realized something and think I can beat top oli's now. Logic's matches were worse for me cuz he and I have played so much. He knew my playstyle from VA/MD tourneys. SN: my opinion is that Logic is the best oli in US currently.

@Kadaj No it was 2v1.
1st match. Was on SV. We double gimped shaky. Gimr then lost three stocks. I fought Nick riddle and shaky 2v1 and got the crowd real hyped with Fow screaming his had off cheering for me lol. I was styling ;). Imagin it all baby. I was healing from nick and putting in work. I still lost tho in the end. But the effort was so amazing.

2nd match. Was on FD. It came down to a 2v1 of Gimr and I vs Nick Riddle. Nick clutched by chasing down Gimr and killing him, but I then clutched it and won a long 1v1 battle.

3rd match. was on Ps1. I got a gimp on shaky. Gimr got a clutch double down smash kill. In the end we 2v1 nick and I killed him. During all the matches I used my team spacing skills to mess up their team gimmicks. I kept healing from nick and just knew how to handle shaky from playing fow so much.

@Kadaj: Yeah lets get those training sessions in! I have new skills to test out! :)

In the end the tourney was so fun. I'm happy with what I accomplished and am not sad for not making it out of singles pools. Bracket was stacked. I mean fow played havok round 1. That is crazy.
I don't have any excuses either. I just gotta get better. And like a SS i've upgraded so much from that tourney. I'll be ready for apex in singles and please believe I'll ready for dubs and win dubs!! Time to enter the hyperbolic time chamber.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
And you didn't beat my Marth last time we played lmao

I think RPSI still has the losers finals set that you got bodied in by my marth n1gguh :awesome:

I just went MK last time because it's an easier MU for Lucas and I didn't want to gay you out with Marth lol

Keith it's going down, you already KNOW!

But yeah Mekos hit me up whenever you are down to play!!!!

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
_-_ I beat yer marth and sent u to losers remember? Then we met again in losers finals and u went snake and beat me. Don't worry no more talk...we will just see what happens next time :). And naw marth is easier for me. MK is so insane at top level play. Goodness m2k makes it so u can barely move. I just have to worry about the grab thing with marth and not losing the first stock lolol. If I lose the first stock all gayness breaks loose lol. And this of course is just singles. Dubs no one is an issue. They cant capitalize on my characters flaws as easily. And I abuse the fact that most people don't have dubs smarts, team spacing, or teamwork.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Good job Mekos! I remember you beating Craig's Marth. It was the last Duke tournament that I went to.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
lol Stingers u feel my pain. Main guys to win u have to advance yer character! their were so many good players there. When u don't go to a tourney all u here about is the same players like ADHD, Anti, M2k, etc. But please believe there are other players out around the same skill level. U just don't here about them and their matches aren't streamed or uploaded. My point is playing all those players is so awesome and upgrades yer skill so much. I loved the I could hang with the top level players. I just had to be so clutch. Yeah top level players had some awesome opportunities to gimp my lil lucas but guess what...that just meant I had to be patient and fall to the bottom of the stage and not miss my zap jump. Man it feels good when yer on point. And that goes for anything in life.

@Jon: Thanks man. I miss u buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom