• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
As much as I'd love one piece, tales seems best for the most people. If he had oen piece I'd go to everything to get on it though :O.

archer.

Smash Lord
Bleach has been *** for a while. It's picking up a bit in the most recent chapters but not enough to be as good as Naruto or One Piece.

I'll be Raven from ToV for this PR. If we ever do One Piece I'll probably be... Rayleigh. Naruto... Gaara (or if it HAD to be an Akatsuki member either Yahiko [not Pain] or Deidara).

archer.

Smash Lord
IDK I guess I shouldn't make such absurd assumptions in the future, please forgive me.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
what do u mean jd? me, craig, and a randomly selected contestant in the sweepstakes. has everyone filled out their entries yet?

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Guys, I'm gonna focus more on my :bowser2: from here on out. There's no character I enjoy more in Brawl, and enjoyment is more important to me than placements or money. I want to truly specialize with the big dude. **** MUs, King Nima doesn't give a ****.

archer.

Smash Lord
Good luck with the big guy, Nima. Remember those kill moves!

I can't think of any current captain in Bleach that I really like... Gin turned out to be pretty cool after everything was said and done though.

archer.

Smash Lord
Karn's is the 23rd. I'll drive to it unless someone else from Charlotte wants to drive instead.

archer.

Smash Lord
I'm decent at graphics if no one else will do it. And are you seriously gonna do Bleach?

archer.

Smash Lord
Did you not see what I posted earlier? **** the haters. Tales theme. And if it's gonna be an anime/manga can't it at least be one that hasn't been **** lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom